Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

Wake, why not just let the players play the way they play and learn as we go?

Not to be rude, but as a moderator should you be alienating players? I like the game and have never felt the level "stress" you keep mentioning. I don't doubt you, but we are all different and play and react all differently.

Again, as a moderator I just think your role should be more "moderate", make and enforce the rules. So many mistakes have been made, in this current game and so many misinterpretations that I wonder if its due to your over extending yourself.

:smiliehug:

Not to be rude, but as a moderator should you be alienating players? I like the game and have never felt the level "stress" you keep mentioning. I don't doubt you, but we are all different and play and react all differently.

Again, as a moderator I just think your role should be more "moderate", make and enforce the rules. So many mistakes have been made, in this current game and so many misinterpretations that I wonder if its due to your over extending yourself.

Stress affects me worse than most, so, true, most people aren't affected that way.

True on the latter. Game 3 will be the result of learning from Game 2's mistakes. I am spread a bit thin currently, but that's no excuse. :D

I think we all will learn alot from this game. At least if we are paying attention and can get through the nonsense.

BTW i am very annoyed with all of you guys killing me on day one.

I think we all will learn alot from this game. At least if we are paying attention and can get through the nonsense.

BTW i am very annoyed with all of you guys killing me on day one.

If I was right, then I'm not sorry. If I was wrong, then you have my sympathies Avatar.

Stress affects me worse than most, so, true, most people aren't affected that way.

True on the latter. Game 3 will be the result of learning from Game 2's mistakes. I am spread a bit thin currently, but that's no excuse. :D

Stress, I have no idea what you are talking about. I was never stressed, not at all. I was cool, calm, and collected the entire time. My anger was all an act. :lol:

27MQY1V.gif

Actually, the mistakes were made in large part because there were so many noobs in the game playing like it's the USMB Flame Zone.

I for one am glad of Wake's help, and everyone else's.

I learned a lot from this game, and, as I already said, I'll be playing Game 3 differently. Better & smarter.

I get what you're saying about stress. Didnt think i'd get stressed watching others play.

64 posts deleted by me restored.

Game 2 is now open for discussion.

Lots and lots of knowledge to use now.

Actually, the mistakes were made in large part because there were so many noobs in the game playing like it's the USMB Flame Zone.

I learned a lot from this game, and, as I already said, I'll be playing Game 3 differently. Better & smarter.

I hope some are able to put their USMB biases aside this time and give some thought to the posts and comments made by players.....it didn't help that two were lynched just because some didn't like some of the comments made.

I hope some are able to put their USMB biases aside this time and give some thought to the posts and comments made by players.....it didn't help that two were lynched just because some didn't like some of the comments made.

good luck with that. :D

I agree, I hope posters can refrain from posting insults during the game. It would help on finding scum.

64 posts deleted by me restored.

Game 2 is now open for discussion.

Lots and lots of knowledge to use now.

Repping after the game sounds like fun. :D :D

Anyone ever have that bad dream when you died and nobody cared?

:(

:shock:

Yes, it's a rather shocking wake up.

I find a good shot of scotch followed by a few shots of rum works wonders.

Forum List

Back