Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

Anyone ever have that bad dream when you died and nobody cared?

:(

You've seriously had that dream... more than once?

I've had the one where your teeth fall out a few times. According to Freud that one indicates guilt about masturbation, but I sure don't feel guilty about it.

Anyone ever have that bad dream when you died and nobody cared?

:(

You've seriously had that dream... more than once?

I've had the one where your teeth fall out a few times. According to Freud that one indicates guilt about masturbation, but I sure don't feel guilty about it.

:lol: No, I don't think you can dream your own death.

I was teasing Wake about the small game

I've had dreams where I'm falling and wake up before I hit the ground. I've had dreams were something jumps out at me from the bushes and I wake up before it gets me. I've also had dreams were someone is chasing me and I can't run fast enough to escape. I've had dreams where I have to jump into water full of sharks or I'm in water full of sharks. I've also had dreams where there is a tornado coming and I can't find a place to hide. And I had a dream I was in the woods with my dogs and were were surrounded by a wolf pack and couldn't escape. I've had dreams were I'm alone in my house and someone is trying to get in and I can't all for help because I keep dialing the wrong number.

Other than that, my dreams are very pleasant and relaxing.

So, game #4...

Hm...

:D

Something involving a nice, quiet vacation paradise, please.

Yes, I agree. Set in some place like Bora Bora. Or maybe the Marshall Islands, Bikini Atoll ! we can all be nuclear fallout zombies after scum! Or have a "Bravo Charlie" fallout effect. The whole game gets nuked when someone melts down! :badgrin:

Speaking of which, I once played a Mafia game centered around beautiful island resorts...

...hm. :D

CaféAuLait;9354473 said:
... Or have a "Bravo Charlie" fallout effect. The whole game gets nuked when someone melts down! :badgrin:

That would be 15 minutes into Day 1.:lol:

or just report people to the mods and get them banned...seemed to work for people in game 2

i am appalled that players were pming admin about other players etc..

or just report people to the mods and get them banned...seemed to work for people in game 2

I have not reported anyone in the USMB Mafia forum, although I'm surprised I have not.

What happened isn't known to me; it's none of my business. What I do expect from people playing in the games I mod is some sort of civility. I don't want FZ crap brought up here; that's not what Mafia's for. Mafia's for Mafia. You're more than welcome to play with us, SB.

Mafia can be stressful at times, so making the game miserable with trolling and downstairs drama will not be tolerated. One of my aims has and will continue to be the establishment and thriving of Mafia on USMB.

sb if you're going to lie at least lie about things that cannot be verified. Nobody reports Mafia players and/or posts in here unless they are not playing and disrupting gameplay (which only happened ONCE)

Members who receive bans are banned for violations outside of the Mafia Zone.

sb if you're going to lie at least lie about things that cannot be verified. Nobody reports Mafia players and/or posts in here unless they are not playing and disrupting gameplay (which only happened ONCE)

Mr./Ms. Killer:

While you are here, could you explain how the thread tags happen. It seems somehow that some things are showing up in the tags that do not correspond with the game being played.

With best regards,

Me.

Mr./Ms. Killer:

While you are here, could you explain how the thread tags happen. It seems somehow that some things are showing up in the tags that do not correspond with the game being played.

With best regards,

Me.

That's Mr. Cereal to you, son. <grin>

Regards from Rosie

Mr./Ms. Killer:

With best regards,

Me.

Regards from Rosie

My apologies. I did not realize they were Asian with the last names first and the first names last. What a cultural faux pas on my part :smiliehug:

Mr./Ms. Killer:

With best regards,

Me.

Regards from Rosie

My apologies. I did not realize they were Asian with the last names first and the first names last. What a cultural faux pas on my part :smiliehug:

ROFLMAO!

Nah, It is a Southern thing. People call me Miss Rosie out of respect. Even my father-in-law addresses me that way.

It is a "Driving Miss Daisy" thing. You wouldn't understand.

Hee hee!

Regards from Miss Rosie

Forum List

Back