Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

Just thinking about Mafia, it's friggin' complex. Even what you do in your first 10 posts can completely alter your footing as the game progresses. It's way more complex than chess.

R.D., what happened to your awesome butterfly avatar? :D

Just thinking about Mafia, it's friggin' complex. Even what you do in your first 10 posts can completely alter your footing as the game progresses. It's way more complex than chess.

R.D., what happened to your awesome butterfly avatar? :D

When the board was all crazy slow with ads someone said to get rid of avatars and it would run faster. Then I forgot about it...oops.

This was probably myself in a past life... as a butterfly.

shhh....+butterflaizen+_89adff87be3d3beb761648d8e84504f7.jpg

:D

I've been there. Done that.

MANY times.

Even now I know I've got weak periods where just the right jerk at just the right time could get me... :D

Personally one of the funnest parts of Mafia is changing your behavior in the game, in order to not become predictable. Seriously. If you are predictable, you'll get read like a book, and that's not always a good thing.

Hey Wake, Saw you and Shaitra in a game on the main site. Is it o.k. to share the link? I won't if you guys don't want me to. I was there trying to look up some info. on some players here and found it. :D

Hey Wake, Saw you and Shaitra in a game on the main site. Is it o.k. to share the link? I won't if you guys don't want me to. I was there trying to look up some info. on some players here and found it. :D

You won't find my game cause im using a different name. But I just caught one of the scum there.

Last edited:
Yeah that's why I asked. The only reason I knew it was Shaitra was because she linked games here and Wake is Wake88 there. So I will wait until she says it is o.k.

And good for you Avi, I'm not surprised you joined in. I really don't have the time for playing there and here and there is so much more pressure there IMO, yikes!!

Forum List

Back