MAGA baby....Trump shreds Chinese flu relief bill because it doesn't help Americans....He is the Man........

Trump loves da welfarez...

government, literally, handing out free money... :)
dont see how much more commie it can go from here... :D

Communists do not "hand out" free money to the proletariat; the citizenry is assigned vocation and paid a pittance, often based on a "piece" rate, by the communist government. The education system in this country has gone to shit, now hasn't it?

ok, so giving out free money doenst make one a commie...
good...
make sure you remember this for the next 4 years then...
Paying the bills of other nations makes one a moron.
It's an insult because you're telling those nations they're a bunch of idiots when it comes to managing their economies.

It's not about that. It's about them allowing us to do whatever we want in their country. See the money in the bill for Pakistan.

Depends on whom you ask
Supporters’ arguments include:

Helping to end maternal and child mortality. At least 4.6 million children and 200,000 mothers are alive today in part because of USAID-funded programs, agency officials said.

— Ensuring that people don’t go hungry.
The U.S. government’s Feed the Future initiative has helped more than 9 million farmers gain access to new tools or technologies such as high-yielding seeds, fertilizer application, soil conservation and water management, according to USAID.

— Improving reading instruction and creating safe learning environments for more than 41.6 million children from 2011 to 2015.

— Providing access to clean water and sanitation. As of 2015, more than 7.6 million people had received improved access to drinking water and more than 4.3 million people had improved sanitation.

— Helping to stabilize nations by promoting democracy, human rights and good governance around the world.

U.S. foreign aid: A waste of money or a boost to world stability? Here are the facts - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)
---------------------------------------
republicans on care about our children, oh right, they don't even give a rap about our children!!

I read so many comments about free money, but never the reason behind it - it makes a lot of difference you know.
Once again Trump has managed to take another situation and use it against the Dems, also showing how it should benefit all Americans at the same time. Not to mention scoring points for the home team with the video, and that means he has a better chance come Jan 6th.
He always manages to gently remove the hammer from their hand and beat them over the head with it.
Behave yourselves children, Daddy TRUMP has spoken.

Last edited:
I read so many comments about free money, but never the reason behind it - it makes a lot of difference you know.
Once again Trump has managed to take another situation and use it against the Dems, also showing how it should benefit all Americans at the same time. Not to mention scoring points for the home team with the video, and that means he has a better chance come Jan 6th.
He always seems to manage to gently remove the hammer from their hand and beat them over the head with it.

If he was serious he would have been pushing this for months. If he was serious he would have been pushing McConnel to do something.

I know. Good leadership is providing no guidance at all and then swooping in at the last second with a demand!! I prefer more money to struggling Americans but how about displaying any amount of planning or leadership? Nah. Just riff speeches and tweet election scam info.

He always seems to manage to gently remove the hammer from their hand and beat them over the head with it.

If he was serious he would have been pushing this for months. If he was serious he would have been pushing McConnel to do something.
He can push all he wants, it doesnt change the process before it gets to him. Im not saying he did this intentionally, but he sure used it to his advantage.

He can push all he wants, it doesnt change the process before it gets to him. Im not saying he did this intentionally, but he sure used it to his advantage.

To what advantage? He gains nothing. Trump and the Republican's totally misread this. McConnell only passed it now because he is afraid of losing the Senate if he didn't.

The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) website also states that it works with Pakistan to improve women’s access to economic opportunities, increase girls’ access to education, improve maternal and child health, combat gender-based violence, and increase women’s political and civic participation in Pakistan.

Coronavirus relief legislation includes $10M for ‘gender programs’ in Pakistan (yahoo.com)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Most republicans think women should be barefoot and pregnant!!

He always manages to gently remove the hammer from their hand and beat them over the head with it.

Actually, this is how this is going to play out. Trump will stomp and grouse to pander to his base, and then he'll sign the bill because he doesn't want his presidency to end on being overriden on a veto.

To what advantage? He gains nothing. Trump and the Republican's totally misread this. McConnell only passed it now because he is afraid of losing the Senate if he didn't.
If you dont see what he did with the video as being an advantage, I cant make you see it.
I do agree, McConnell has his own ship to sail, and frankly I dare not assume how that will turn out.
I do know that Trump has been masterful at using situations to his advantage, and I believe this is another one.

Actually, this is how this is going to play out. Trump will stomp and grouse to pander to his base, and then he'll sign the bill because he doesn't want his presidency to end on being overriden on a veto.
So you dont think he's right for standing up against the establishment and standing up for the American people ?

If you dont see what he did with the video as being an advantage, I cant make you see it.

And it seems you can't explain it. It's being noted now how he didn't participate in the negotiations. Lazy.

I do agree, McConnell has his own ship to sail, and frankly I dare not assume how that will turn out.
I do know that Trump has been masterful at using situations to his advantage, and I believe this is another one.

What exactly does he gain here? I can tell you what he might have gained if he had done this two months ago.

What the hell were these idiots thinking putting all that foreign welfare and stupid domestic payouts in the bill? Why give money to any foreign country now when our economy is hurting because of the pandemic caused by Biden's Chicom buddies?

Trump is a great President for telling them to shove it.

Now that the Democrats have figured out how to steal elections with mail in ballot scam and them counting the ballots he will be the last legitimate American President.

And it seems you can't explain it. It's being noted now how he didn't participate in the negotiations. Lazy.

What exactly does he gain here? I can tell you what he might have gained if he had done this two months ago.
I have absolutely nothing to explain, my previous posts say it quite clearly. I dont do innuendos with people who got their feelings hurt because Trump spanked them.

I have absolutely nothing to explain, my previous posts say it quite clearly. I dont do innuendos with people who got their feelings hurt because Trump spanked them.

Right, you are full of crap. Pelosi is even saying to do it so if anyone is feeling pressure here its McConnell.

So you dont think he's right for standing up against the establishment and standing up for the American people ?

No, I don't think that at all.

He's had six months to put together a second stimulus bill, once it was clear TRUMP PLAGUE wasn't going away when it got warm like he said it would, and he's sat on his ass all that time.

The stuff you are whining about is less than a few billion in a 900 Billion dollar bill.

I could educate you on how foreign aid is really a form of corporate welfare, where most of that money comes with strings attached that it has to be spent with American companies, but that's too complicated for you.

1608726110234.png

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Now that the Democrats have figured out how to steal elections with mail in ballot scam and them counting the ballots he will be the last legitimate American President.

TRump was never legitimate. He's a clown who fell ass-backwards into the presidency, had no idea what to do with it and failed on an epic scale.

Right, you are full of crap. Pelosi is even saying to do it so if anyone is feeling pressure here its McConnell.
I dont disagree with the pressure on McConnell, and Ive admitted not knowing how that will turn out. I do find it ironic that McConnell would say what he did about accepting Biden and congratulating him, while directly after that, Trump turns the heat up on him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back