Maga Crowd Turns On Trump

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016

Looks like reality just smacked em in the face.

They just now realize that Trump is not and can not continue as president and they're PISSED AT HIM!

I guess the idea of ruining their lives for this fraud is a little too much

They just now realize that Trump is not and can not continue as president and they're PISSED AT HIM!

The next few weeks will show how many of his devoted RWNJs ruin theirs as they continue to deny reality.

Looks like reality just smacked em in the face. They just now realize that Trump is not and can not continue as president and they're PISSED AT HIM!

Hey FLUSH, I can't find ONE MAGA supporter who has turned on Trump, got any live video of one of these people saying any of this on tape? Or are all you got is your usual lies and propaganda.

Trump America is never going away because we ARE America.

Looks like reality just smacked em in the face. They just now realize that Trump is not and can not continue as president and they're PISSED AT HIM!

Hey FLUSH, I can't find ONE MAGA supporter who has turned on Trump, got any live video of one of these people saying any of this on tape? Or are all you got is your usual lies and propaganda.

Read the link stupid

Does Murdoch count. Heard his paper now wants Trump to just go away...Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal calls for Trump to take 'personal responsibility' and resign

The next few weeks will show how many of his devoted RWNJs ruin theirs as they continue to deny reality.

Whose life you gonna "ruin," asshole if they don't align with your twisted agenda?
One died already...a bunch are gonna spend years in jail. Another bunch have lost their jobs.

For what? Trump will not be President in three weeks no matter what

Whose life you gonna "ruin," asshole if they don't align with your twisted agenda?
One died already...a bunch are gonna spend years in jail. Another bunch have lost their jobs.

The RWNJs found the cult leader they've waited their lifetimes to follow. They just can't understand why everyone isn't goose stepping down the street behind their tangerine-tinted messiah. On January 6th, those most faithful, drank the Kool-Aide.

Trump was a better president then Biden will ever be and one friend told me she thinks Biden will serve 2 years then Kamala Harris will be President. She supports it, though, but I dont. I liked when Trump made a law to defund critical race theory in education. That was truly a patriotic movement. I think the Trumpists will come again in 4 years, and they will make oppossition.

How this society can blame Trump for this violence at the capitol instead of on the virulent angry intolerant mean leftist voices and corrupt actions in the last four years is a lie. You are the divisive ones, even things like denying conservative speakers on campus with force. And about one thousand other examples. And the mainstream media and press is equally to blame.

Talking to that guy is like talking to a snail.

Does Murdoch count. Heard his paper now wants Trump to just go away...Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal calls for Trump to take 'personal responsibility' and resign
So does his New York Post.

One died already...
Unarmed harmless innocent Air force vet girl shot in face by cowardly cop?

a bunch are gonna spend years in jail.
For what? Think again.

Another bunch have lost their jobs.
Some people are willing to make small sacrifices for the greater good of fighting oppression. No less the Founders of the USA who gave up everything to break away from England!

SO ANSWER THE QUESTION DOUCHE-- -- -- got any live video of one of these people saying any of this on tape that they are throwing Trump over?

The RWNJs found the cult leader they've waited their lifetimes to follow. They just can't understand why everyone isn't goose stepping down the street behind their tangerine-tinted messiah. On January 6th, those most faithful, drank the Kool-Aide.

And on Jan 21 they'll be left with...nothing

He has already acknowledged that there is no further path to the Presidency

The RWNJs found the cult leader they've waited their lifetimes to follow.

At least the guy is an independent, self-made man who's succeeded at a million things.

I see you've found your cult leader as well.

deep fake.gif

80 year old has-been three time loser cheating crook pervert willing to sell out his country for a few months in the limelight to pad his fat wallet because the guy's never worked a day in his life at a real job earning money adding to the economy instead sponging off idiots like you.

Talking to that guy is like talking to a snail.

At least I can get it up for a woman. :21:

Forum List

Back