MAGA extremists are taking credit for historic investments in America's infrastructure - that they VOTED AGAINST.

Are you saying he did not sell the package on those jobs being ready to go, then laughed that they weren't?
Yes.

I understand that there exists a Narrative for The Stupid. Not being stupid, I consider it of no consequence.

Oh, I certainly was...

That's why I went door to door for Obama in 2012.

And America is much better as a result.
I'm so sorry to hear you did that. Most people would be too embarrassed to admit it. "Shovel-ready" was one of Obama's failures.

Do you have any links to these lies?

Democrats don’t need to lie to the people about Republicans. Democratic policies, on employment, wages, taxes, infrastructure, education and research, work for and on behalf of the American people to move your country forward.

Republican economic policies, impoverish working Americans and crash the economy.

Republicans are working overtime at the moment in order to destroy public education in the USA, as an excuse to end free education for poor children. Republicans are working very hard to create and sustain a permanent underclass of low-wage workers who will never rise above the economic level of their birth. These are the same low-wage workers that they are currently seeking to disenfranchise through gerrymandering and voter suppression.

Their economic model seems to be Brazil.
The infrastructure legislation provided 110 billion dollars for road and bridges. The legislation passed was 1.2 trillion dollars. What is needed for roads and bridges is about 600 billion dollars.

361287802_668148235348108_9216668386363099722_n.jpg

They should all be call out for their shameful hypocrisy. This is beyond politics! This is dishonest, deceitful and shameful. Personally, I think it should be considered illegal (criminal). They should at least be censured. At a minimum they need to be publicly exposed and shamed. What do you think?
We gotta do something about these racist bridges and crash dummies.

Tsk, tsk. I embarrass you, so you try to make it about me and flail desperately? How does that generally work out for you?
How do you embarrass me?

I offered to do the math while you brought the data.

You didn't like that so I offered to bring the data and let you do the math.

You don't know how, so you complained.

Then I told you how to do the math, but you're still turtling up....

What if I showed you an example, then you tried doing the same...

How do you embarrass me?

I offered to do the math while you brought the data.

You didn't like that so I offered to bring the data and let you do the math.

You don't know how, so you complained.

Then I told you how to do the math, but you're still turtling up....

What if I showed you an example, then you tried doing the same...
You simply stated you didn't think Obama used shovel-ready jobs to sell the package, then laughed that they weren't there. That has nothing whatsoever to do with your subsequent attempts to deflect.

You simply stated you didn't think Obama used shovel-ready jobs to sell the package, then laughed that they weren't there. That has nothing whatsoever to do with your subsequent attempts to deflect.
that was not how a 1 trillion dollar program is "sold"....that is the imbecile media narrative.

Even Obama's republican opponent understood that a stimulus was required.

I have no idea what the complaint is because there were PLENTY of such programs in my area, like long awaited expansions of two interstates.

that was not how a 1 trillion dollar program is "sold"....that is the imbecile media narrative.

Even Obama's republican opponent understood that a stimulus was required.

I have no idea what the complaint is because there were PLENTY of such programs in my area, like long awaited expansions of two interstates.
I can't help it that Obama laughed off the lack of jobs he claimed were right there and just needed funding.

Forum List

Back