MAGA Hat Grabbing Punk Indicted

The Afro American had no right to assault the teenager. That would be like Americans smacking the fuck out out douchebags who kneel during the Star Spangled Banner.

I hope they em-paneled a grand jury for more than just this.
Sure they did. This and other criminal activity most likely presented by state. Should be a federal grand jury because the teenagers civil rights were violated by the Hispanic Antifa racist terrorist.

If this happened in 2010 and the victim had an Obama hat on and was black...and the perpetrator was white...Eric Holder Justice Department would have him up on federal charges and lawyers from Justice Department would be there to prosecute.

If this happened in 2010 and the victim had an Obama hat on and was black...and the perpetrator was white...Eric Holder Justice Department would have him up on federal charges and lawyers from Justice Department would be there to prosecute.

Obama election material was vandalized and racial epithets were spray painted on them in (where else?) Texas. The Classy Mr. Obama chose not to make a federal case out of it of course. Gee, you were wrong yet again. Quite a streak you have going there.

Yard Sign Vandalism Rampant As Election Looms

it was probably 'mrobamas' people doing the vandalism on 'mrobama' Election material . Where were YOU when the Vandalism occurred Candy eh ??

Last edited:

Obama election material was vandalized and racial epithets were spray painted on them in (where else?) Texas. The Classy Mr. Obama chose not to make a federal case out of it of course. Gee, you were wrong yet again. Quite a streak you have going there.

Big difference between persons, and property. However inconvenient that may be to your analogy...

Big difference between persons, and property. However inconvenient that may be to your analogy...

Someone's yard sign isn't their personal property?

He sucks.

does stealing a hat warrant a grand jury?

Really?

The prosecutor thought so, the grand jury agreed, the alleged perpetrator was booked and offered $5000 bail awaiting trail. I don't guess your opinion really maters.

He sucks.

Really?

The prosecutor thought so, the grand jury agreed, the alleged perpetrator was booked and offered $5000 bail awaiting trail. I don't guess your opinion really maters.

Ok...don't complain about taxes then if we're going to pay a prosecutor 40-70K a year to prosecute the case, a PD 30-40K to defend the case, and a judge 100K+ to hear the case, the costs of impaneling a jury, holding a trial, issuing subpoenas, etc...

All for a devious hat theft!!!!

LOL

I love Red State logic.

He sucks.

Really?

Ok...don't complain about taxes then if we're going to pay a prosecutor 40-70K a year to prosecute the case, a PD 30-40K to defend the case, and a judge 100K+ to hear the case, the costs of impaneling a jury, holding a trial, issuing subpoenas, etc...

LOL

I love Red State logic.

The District Attorney is an elected position (or in some cases appointed by an elected official). If you don't like them, vote for someone else.

He sucks.

Really?

LOL

I love Red State logic.

The District Attorney is an elected position (or in some cases appointed by an elected official). If you don't like them, vote for someone else.

Not sure what that has to do with this but okay....if you support having a jury trial for a idiot who took someone's hat; cool. Just don't bitch about government waste since you're supporting it.

Not sure what that has to do with this but okay....if you support having a jury trial for a idiot who took someone's hat; cool. Just don't bitch about government waste since you're supporting it.

It's not your decision as to whether or not it is okay. All I posted is that what you think may or may not be okay doesn't matter. You can try to argue with that, and it's still not going to matter.

He sucks.

Really?

LOL

I love Red State logic.

One trial out of at least a dozen cases to be heard in one day. Cost is nothing.
They will make up the money and make a profit by fining the man several hundred dollars.

Forum List

Back