MAGA is growing stronger !

Yes, yes, yes... MAGA is here to stay... very nice, I'm sure... that's what they said about the Tea Party, wasn't it?

Whatever remained folded into MAGA, yes?

I'm sure the Whigs felt that way for a while, too. :cool:

Once Teflon Don has been constitutionally sidelined MAGA will fizzle and go the way of the Dodo Bird.

Whatever remains will fold into the next-gen Right Wing Thing, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

Not a Democrat, LOL ... And I'm not laughing my ass off ...

MAGA is growing stronger, more dangerous, more authoritarian, and more fascist.

Conservativism remains an ongoing threat to democracy, the rule of law, and the Constitution – Trump supporters in particular.
conservatives arent trying to imprison the leading candidate of the opposition . conservatives arent scheduling court dates that interfere with the presidential elections .. conservatives didnt weaponize the intelligence community and the doj to get an illegal fisa warrant in order to destroy the presidency of the opposition . conservatives didnt partner with the intel community ,the msm , and social media giants to censor and deny info from voters about the democrat candidates dirty business dealings ! everything i posted is absolutely true ! you know it i know it everyone knows it ! but it doesnt matter to you or people like you ... as long as you win .

That would be this guy...
32_franklin_d_roosevelt.jpg
actually this would be the guy ..
1693419364535.png

MAGA is just a bunch of self-deluded old farts being used like tools by wealthy plutocrats, whose only concern is serving the vested interests of the rich at the expense of the working class. They gutted our manufacturing base in the 1980s, lowered taxes from 70% to 28% for the wealthy elites, and gave them the green light to break up all of the major labor unions.

notice the self admitted commy ...[see profile pic] hates the gop ..

Last edited:
So he gets a post-indictment bump. What the Republicans need to be concerned about is the electorate’s post-conviction hangover.
and the communists need to be concerned about who they are going to run in 2024 cause Biden aint running !

Last edited:

View attachment 822515 Wow (1)​

so killing millions of people in forced labor camps and soviet gulags like Stalin did isnt murder eh ?

Forum List

Back