MAGA—More Are Getting Arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except not really.

What's next, you gonna tell me Epstein killed himself? :rolleyes:
Bang up job there chief. Plenty of investigations were undertaken.

There's plenty more.
Except not really though.

colfax_m I have a question; do you really believe that you can bullshit people into believing this utter nonsense, just because you say it over and over?

Do you actually think people are going to ignore all their experience, and discount things they are actually seeing happen, right in front of them, just because you say they should?

Has this ever worked for you, at any time in your life?
I'll ask a correlated question. Do you think you can bullshit people into believe this utter nonsense because you say it over and over?

You have to make an actual specific allegation before I can make a specific factual argument against it.
"before I can make a specific factual argument against it."

LOL, the next time will be the first time.

:auiqs.jpg:
It would be the first time since the delusional people who believe in fraud never make specific allegations.

They just say that fraud happened because "they saw it". I remember early on election day a woman livestreamed a person pulling a wagon of cases into a vote counting center and said this was the fraud as they were pulling in tons of votes.

But that wagon was from a filming crew and they were wheeling in their camera equipment.

The crazy lady streaming the video declaring it was ballots never saw any ballots, but she was already programmed to believe there was going to be fraud so she make the assumption. But it didn't feel like an assumption to her. She knew the truth and nothing anyone could tell her would change her mind.
I saw witnesses removed.

I saw views being blocked by covering windows.

What more do you need to see to know there's shenanigans and fuckery afoot?

If you sat down at a card table and the dealer insisted on hiding the cards under the table as he dealt, you wouldn't need anything else to know you were being cheated.

1621439827647.png

colfax_m I have a question; do you really believe that you can bullshit people into believing this utter nonsense, just because you say it over and over?

Do you actually think people are going to ignore all their experience, and discount things they are actually seeing happen, right in front of them, just because you say they should?

I'll ask a correlated question. Do you think you can bullshit people into believe this utter nonsense because you say it over and over?

You have to make an actual specific allegation before I can make a specific factual argument against it.

It would be the first time since the delusional people who believe in fraud never make specific allegations.

They just say that fraud happened because "they saw it". I remember early on election day a woman livestreamed a person pulling a wagon of cases into a vote counting center and said this was the fraud as they were pulling in tons of votes.

But that wagon was from a filming crew and they were wheeling in their camera equipment.

The crazy lady streaming the video declaring it was ballots never saw any ballots, but she was already programmed to believe there was going to be fraud so she make the assumption. But it didn't feel like an assumption to her. She knew the truth and nothing anyone could tell her would change her mind.
I saw witnesses removed.

If you sat down at a card table and the dealer insisted on hiding the cards under the table as he dealt, you wouldn't need anything else to know you were being cheated.
Those were "stop the count" protesters and overflow from the counting room being blocked because they refused to stop taking pictures through the windows.

Sadly, you rightards just can't stop lying.

I saw witnesses removed.
You didn't ask why. Maybe because they were being disruptive and refusing to follow the rules?
There were plenty of other Republicans who weren't such assholes present.
You didn't ask why. Because the people on the other side of the window were screaming and banging on it.
There were plenty of other Republicans who weren't such assholes present (again).

There's a trend here of Trump supporters acting like belligerent assholes and people like yourself attempting to justify it.

I saw witnesses removed.
You didn't ask why. Maybe because they were being disruptive and refusing to follow the rules?
You didn't ask why. Because the people on the other side of the window were screaming and banging on it.
There were plenty of other Republicans who weren't such assholes present (again).

There's a trend here of Trump supporters acting like belligerent assholes and people like yourself attempting to justify it.
Well don't Trump supporters by definition support belligerent assholes? LOL

I saw witnesses removed.

There's a trend here of leftists cheating and lying their asses off and then accusing anyone who objects to this bullshit of being belligerent and unreasonable for not just letting them get away with it.

(smh)

I saw witnesses removed.

There's a trend here of leftists cheating and lying their asses off and then accusing anyone who objects to this bullshit of being belligerent and unreasonable for not just letting them get away with it.

(smh)
So let me get this straight. You think there was obvious fraud because pool workers kicked this guy out?
1621442300567.png

So? None of those were an attack against our government like Insurrection Day was.
You libs keep using that word in order to score political points. It was a protest.
Nope, it was an insurrection.

a violent uprising against an authority or government.
Name someone charged with insurrection.
Why?
That would support your numskull claims that what happened on Jan 6 was an insurrection. Otherwise, it's obvious horse squeeze.

I saw witnesses removed.

Those were "stop the count" protesters and overflow from the counting room being blocked because they refused to stop taking pictures through the windows.

Sadly, you rightards just can't stop lying.
What law says they can't take pictures?

So? None of those were an attack against our government like Insurrection Day was.
You libs keep using that word in order to score political points. It was a protest.

Why?
That would support your numskull claims that what happened on Jan 6 was an insurrection. Otherwise, it's obvious horse squeeze.

Folks were charged with 'trespassing'.......but not a vid has shown the Capitol police inviting them in.

Just because the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats, need a way to hide the year-long riots and anarchy they instituted is no reason to believe the propaganda about January 6th.
Instead, remember that the Democrats lie about everything.

Same for their state media.

“BOMBSHELL VIDEO Emerges of Capitol Police Giving the OK to Enter the Capitol on January 6th

Exclusive video obtained by American Greatness shows USCP officers talking with January 6 protestors inside the building that day, giving the ok to enter and peacefully protest:

Julie Kelly reports: A newly-obtained video shows United States Capitol Police officers speaking with several January 6 protestors—including Jacob Chansley, the so-called “Q shaman”—inside the Capitol that afternoon.

The clip directly contradicts DOJ complaint that claims USCP told this group, which included Jacob Chansley, to leave. Chansley has been in jail for more than 4 months. He’s not accused of assaulting an officer, vandalism, or any serious crime.

#BREAKING!

Exclusive video obtained by American Greatness shows USCP officers talking with January 6 protestors inside the building that day, giving the ok to enter and peacefully protest.

From @julie_kelly2 @theamgreatness pic.twitter.com/Tl0iulJ8UZ

— SCUBA MIKE (@scuba2024) May 16, 2021

1621277348254.png

100percentfedup.com

BOMBSHELL VIDEO Emerges of Capitol Police Giving the OK to Enter the Capitol on January 6th

The narrative from Democrats and Nancy Pelosi about the protest on January 6th at the Capitol has been to call the event an insurrection. The mantra from the left has repeatedly pushed the false premise that there was danger and that a group of Trump supporters were trying to take over. More and...
ntfedup.com

Why?
You think there needs to be an actual change of insurrection for it to be an insurrection?! Haha what an idiot. Do yourself a favor and look up the definition

Why?

Folks were charged with 'trespassing'.......but not a vid has shown the Capitol police inviting them in.

Just because the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats, need a way to hide the year-long riots and anarchy they instituted is no reason to believe the propaganda about January 6th.
Instead, remember that the Democrats lie about everything.

Same for their state media.

“BOMBSHELL VIDEO Emerges of Capitol Police Giving the OK to Enter the Capitol on January 6th

Exclusive video obtained by American Greatness shows USCP officers talking with January 6 protestors inside the building that day, giving the ok to enter and peacefully protest:

Julie Kelly reports: A newly-obtained video shows United States Capitol Police officers speaking with several January 6 protestors—including Jacob Chansley, the so-called “Q shaman”—inside the Capitol that afternoon.

The clip directly contradicts DOJ complaint that claims USCP told this group, which included Jacob Chansley, to leave. Chansley has been in jail for more than 4 months. He’s not accused of assaulting an officer, vandalism, or any serious crime.

#BREAKING!

Exclusive video obtained by American Greatness shows USCP officers talking with January 6 protestors inside the building that day, giving the ok to enter and peacefully protest.

From @julie_kelly2 @theamgreatness pic.twitter.com/Tl0iulJ8UZ

— SCUBA MIKE (@scuba2024) May 16, 2021

1621277348254.png

100percentfedup.com

BOMBSHELL VIDEO Emerges of Capitol Police Giving the OK to Enter the Capitol on January 6th

The narrative from Democrats and Nancy Pelosi about the protest on January 6th at the Capitol has been to call the event an insurrection. The mantra from the left has repeatedly pushed the false premise that there was danger and that a group of Trump supporters were trying to take over. More and...
ntfedup.com
Great point. They were all just taking a guided tour lead by the cops. I don’t get what the big deal is!!

I saw witnesses removed.

(smh)
So let me get this straight. You think there was obvious fraud because pool workers kicked this guy out?
View attachment 491164
Was he there to witness the election procedures?

Why?
You think there needs to be an actual change of insurrection for it to be an insurrection?! Haha what an idiot. Do yourself a favor and look up the definition
Hmmm, yeah, I do. Otherwise your claims are just so much propaganda and libtard eyewash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back