MAGA—More Are Getting Arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignoring the crime committed doesn't erase the crime.
It wasn't ignored. It was adjudicated according to our constitutional principles.

But you couldn't accept that so you had to resort to violence.
No it wasn't.
Of course it was. You were lied to.
Save it; your lies are a waste of time.

I saw it.

Listening to this video over lunch.

Let's talk about his specific claims. First off, 3:30 he makes a completely false claim.
Simply confusing the number of ballots sent in the primary vs general election.

Was he there to witness the election procedures?
And one could hardly believe that this great normal rational American would have attempted to disrupt anything, right?
So what did he do to "disrupt" things?

Let me guess.... he was not a Biden supporter right?
And the folks who were engaged in fraud found his presence disruptive, right?

:rolleyes:

And one could hardly believe that this great normal rational American would have attempted to disrupt anything, right?

Screaming at people who were trying to do their jobs.

So? None of those were an attack against our government like Insurrection Day was.
You libs keep using that word in order to score political points. It was a protest.
Nope, it was an insurrection.

a violent uprising against an authority or government.
Name someone charged with insurrection.
Why?
That would support your numskull claims that what happened on Jan 6 was an insurrection. Otherwise, it's obvious horse squeeze.
You think there needs to be an actual change of insurrection for it to be an insurrection?! Haha what an idiot. Do yourself a favor and look up the definition
Hmmm, yeah, I do. Otherwise your claims are just so much propaganda and libtard eyewash.
You're funny. I’m not gonna bother correcting you... keep pushing that retarded theory of yours and keep embarrassing yourself. I’ll make some popcorn

It wasn't ignored. It was adjudicated according to our constitutional principles.

No it wasn't.

I saw it.

Let's talk about his specific claims. First off, 3:30 he makes a completely false claim.

6:40 Obama apparently stole the Florida election in 2008 with an iPhone app.

So? None of those were an attack against our government like Insurrection Day was.
You libs keep using that word in order to score political points. It was a protest.

Why?
That would support your numskull claims that what happened on Jan 6 was an insurrection. Otherwise, it's obvious horse squeeze.
You think there needs to be an actual change of insurrection for it to be an insurrection?! Haha what an idiot. Do yourself a favor and look up the definition
Hmmm, yeah, I do. Otherwise your claims are just so much propaganda and libtard eyewash.
You're funny. I’m not gonna bother correcting you... keep pushing that retarded theory of yours and keep embarrassing yourself. I’ll make some popcorn
You're "correcting" me?

You are such a hoot!

No it wasn't.

I saw it.

8:15 Wants Trump to declare martial law and cancel the electoral college. Pretty cool.

No it wasn't.

I saw it.

8:15 Wants Trump to declare martial law and cancel the electoral college. Pretty cool.

9:00 Voter fraud is "so obvious" but won't say how.

No it wasn't.

I saw it.

9:20 Suspend habeus corpus when Trump arrests all those evil Democrats. Martial law baby!

And we're taking the word of the people who ran the witnesses out about that?

Yeah....... no.

No it wasn't.

I saw it.

9:20 Suspend habeus corpus when Trump arrests all those evil Democrats. Martial law baby!

10:16 Praying to God to get Trump re-elected.

Yeah....... no.
Right. Because the adult who shows up in a Halloween mask would never act crazy, right?

No it wasn't.

I saw it.

Winning by a landslide, then all of a sudden all the key areas stop counting, run the witnesses out, then resume counting with no oversight, and suddenly a guy who has been a long time grifter and DC bottom-feeder for almost 50 years, and in all that time hasn't done much of anything, gets more votes than any candidate in history???

Oh and every leftist in the fucking country objects to an audit?

Give me a fucking break.

Why?
You're "correcting" me?

You are such a hoot!
That’s usually what’s done when somebody is saying false stuff. But I think it’s funnier to watch you repeat and defend your stupidity.

Yeah....... no.
Right. Because the adult who shows up in a Halloween mask would never act crazy, right?
Pretty sure it wasn't conservatives getting weird about masks for the most part.

Doesn't matter though; quit speculating about what he might do, and tell me exactly what he did do, that justified running him off.

Because more than likely, he was removed for being an obstacle to the fraud being perpetrated.

No it wasn't.

I saw it.

Winning by a landslide, then all of a sudden all the key areas stop counting, run the witnesses out, then resume counting with no oversight, and suddenly a guy who has been a long time grifter and DC bottom-feeder for almost 50 years, and in all that time hasn't done much of anything, gets more votes than any candidate in history???

Give me a fucking break.

The only place that fits your description was Atlanta. A handful of workers counted votes for a few hours. There was an independent observer present the entire time. The entire thing was recorded on video. The ballot counts from those few hours were within the same trends from earlier in the night.

This didn't happen in any other state.

As for getting more votes than any candidate in history, you realize that a lot of people hate Trump, right?

No it wasn't.

I saw it.

Give me a fucking break.

None of that is true. You’re being fed lies. Do your own research on each of those points. They are easily debunked

Yeah....... no.
Pretty sure it wasn't conservatives getting weird about masks for the most part.

Doesn't matter though; quit speculating about what he might do, and tell me exactly what he did do, that justified running him off.

Because more than likely, he was removed for being an obstacle to the fraud being perpetrated.
There were dozens and dozens of Republican protestors. The article said he was yelling at people and refused to put on a normal mask.

This conservative definitely did get weird with his mask, unless you are going to try and tell me it's normal for adults to walk around in Halloween masks.

Trump is the party's leader??? He may run for President in 2024??? Has the GOP lost its mind?

Republican leaders are no longer interested in looking into what happened in the Jan. 6 insurrection, during which our capitol was ransacked by radical right wing groups loyal to President Trump.

The threat to American democracy is becoming very real.

McCarthy is protecting his ass. “The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters,” McCarthy said Jan. 13. “He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding.”

He has since changed his mind, and there is very little doubt that McCarthy would be subpoenaed by the commission. He doesn't want to anger the boss.

NBC reports, "House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., on Tuesday voiced opposition to legislation to create a bipartisan commission to investigate the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

"A day before the House is set to vote on the measure, McCarthy complained about the negotiations, and said he wants the panel to also look into other instances of violence [by BLM and antifa].

"The legislation is the product of a compromise announced Friday by the top Democrat and Republican on the House Homeland Security Committee, Reps. Bennie Thompson, D-Miss., and John Katko, R-N.Y., who reached a deal on the guidelines for the panel to model it after the 9/11 Commission."

McCarthy does not explain the relationship between protests concerning the deaths of black people at the hands of law enforcement and an insurrection led by our President and the invasion of our capitol.

The Republican whip and No. 2 House Republican, Steve Scalize, is mobilizing House Republicans against the measure. Yesterday, Scalize said that Republicans should vote their conscience.

As usual Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky, can't make up his mind. “We are undecided about the way forward at this point,” he told reporters.

One hour ago, McConnell, echoing comments by his GOP counterpart in the House, urged his party's members to oppose such an effort.

The GOP is flaunting our government and our democracy. Per McConnell and McCarthy, a Republican President can inspire an insurrection against our government and that is perfectly okay. After all, the gang members were just tourists.

Welcome to today's Republican Party, so bad Republicans on this forum won't even discuss it.

No it wasn't.

I saw it.

Give me a fucking break.

The only place that fits your description was Atlanta. A handful of workers counted votes for a few hours. There was an independent observer present the entire time. The entire thing was recorded on video. The ballot counts from those few hours were within the same trends from earlier in the night.

This didn't happen in any other state.

As for getting more votes than any candidate in history, you realize that a lot of people hate Trump, right?

Uh-huh....... sure, guy.

And none of those people had any strong feeling about Trump until he challenged the oligarchy that sees itself as the ruling class in this country.
And that oligarchy sicced their propaganda machine on him to smear him. And the stupid, easily swayed, and generally gullible portion of the population fell for it, as they often do.

Man was a public figure for decades but no one ever called him a racist till he ran for office..... how about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back