MAGA, Truth Serum

Why did Biden "win" only 477 counties?

"Counties" don't vote - people vote. Biden won the votes of the PEOPLE.

80% of the American people live in cities, not in rural areas. You cannot run a modern, industrialized nation where 80% of the voters live in cities, based on the votes of a handful of people living in rural areas, but that is exactly how your Constitution was written.

That's because the USA was originally a small coastal aggrarian nation, and your Founders owned large tracts of land where no voters lived. They didn't want your government dominated by people from the cities who don't understand the needs of your economy.

Now your government is dominated by people from rural areas who have been brainwashed into thinking that all cities are "hellholes" run by corrupt minorities, who want to destroy the nation.

There have been horrid transgressions against every race on this planet. But, what's even more horrid is that blacks were selling, murdering, trafficking their own people.......their own people way before america. Hate to bring you these facts but.....

Democrats embraced slavery in the south. Bed you didn't know this either. Lincoln thought all the blacks would just move back to africa after the war was over.
I agree, white, southern conservatives brought us the atrocity of chattel slavery.

Repeat it with me. White, Southern, Conservatives brought America the atrocity of chattel slavery.

I agree, white, southern conservatives brought us the atrocity of chattel slavery.

Repeat it with me. White, Southern, Conservatives brought America the atrocity of chattel slavery.
Is it white southern conservatives that are pushing EVs that require slaves to mine the main components of the EVs?

No, that’s just a continuation of the hatred of blacks by progressive white democrats

Is it white southern conservatives that are pushing EVs that require slaves to mine the main components of the EVs?

No, that’s just a continuation of the hatred of blacks by progressive white democrats
It's just the facts of history ma'am.

Sorry, your feelings are of no consequence here.

MAGA, Truth Serum

Mac1958 Jan2024 Vmtsyz00001 inserts belief of typical MAGA haters general belief that: “America is so far gone” mvcnnnn 240121 Vrmtsyz00001

Mac-7 Jan2024 Smtsyz00099: “The op is not a real quote but rather the usual lib lie •¥• Mac1958 is a bomb thrower •¥¥• mvcn 240121 Smtsyz00099 to Vrmtsyz00001

There is no “lib lie” in the OP. We have an observable fact in writing that Saint Mac-7 right out of the gate has made false conclusion regarding Mac1958’s opening point.

The OP did not present “a real quote” nor does his point intend or require it to be “a real quote”

The white Christian nationalists in MAGA’s moral police regiments have decided that left leaning cultural policies are destructive to America. So destructive such that “America is so far gone” is a commonn and pervasive MAGA cudgel and there is basically only one person on earth who has the power to swing it in order stop the destruction and turn it around.

I am certain with a little research we will find that Saint Mac-7 can be quoted regurgitating quite the same incendiary attacks on the left.

nfbw 240121 Vmtsyz00145 to Smtsyz00099

Last edited:
It would be helpful if we could inject some candor into our politics right about now. In all seriousness, I think that if hardcore Trump supporters drank some truth serum and you asked them about this, they would respond with something like:

"I don't care about the law. America is so far gone that the only way to save it is by breaking any laws that need to be broken to save it. Even if we have to ignore the Constitution temporarily. The Left has beaten us, and we can't figure out how to recover. So fuck it. I support Trump & Co. doing whatever it takes, no matter what laws are broken. It's Hail Mary Pass time. This is it".

Y'know what? I could actually respect that. I disagree with it, I think there are better answers, but I can at least respect it. But I can't respect this constant, weaselly spin and deflection and fantasy and paranoia and bullshit.

They have been brainwashed to believe this.

I can't respect it.

Why did Biden "win" only 477 counties?

Because...

land-doesnt-vote-people-do.jpg

It would be helpful if we could inject some candor into our politics right about now. In all seriousness, I think that if hardcore Trump supporters drank some truth serum and you asked them about this, they would respond with something like:

Let me fix this for you...........

It would be helpful if we could inject some candor into our politics right about now. In all seriousness, I think that if hardcore Trump haters drank some truth serum and you asked them about this, they would respond with something like:

It goes both ways.
Trump was not 1/10th as bad as you and the left made/make him out to be, and he was also not 1/10th as good as his die hard supporters make him out to be.

Until you see this - these post of yours are a joke.

Riiiiiight. The "Deep State" took a freshman Senator, born in Kenya & ran him for POTUS anyway because they just waaaaaaaaaanted him in the W.H., you moron.

Keep bleeeeeeeevin the horseshit spoonfed to you by subhuman Dotard & fringe right wing lackeys such as Hannity.

LOL

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more." ~ Miriam Goderich, bio editor, 2012

No... just a shame.
TDS ruined you. You were one of the better posters here prior to 2018 or so.
You are consumed by Trump now.
That is a shame. We need people with sense and willing to be honest... we don't need people who are so consumed with hatred for ONE MAN that it clouds everything they talk about.

No it is white American Conservatives that oppose anything that will reduce carbon emissions because they are scientific and economic morons being exploited the the owners of the fossil fuel industries.

You're parroting proven lies and propaganda and you expect us to take you seriously.

There have been horrid transgressions against every race on this planet. But, what's even more horrid is that blacks were selling, murdering, trafficking their own people.......their own people way before america. Hate to bring you these facts but.....

Democrats embraced slavery in the south. Bed you didn't know this either. Lincoln thought all the blacks would just move back to africa after the war was over.
Actually, he didn’t want demofks to use blacks as pawns for voting in their proposals! That’s the 3/5th law

No... just a shame.
TDS ruined you. You were one of the better posters here prior to 2018 or so.
You are consumed by Trump now.
That is a shame. We need people with sense and willing to be honest... we don't need people who are so consumed with hatred for ONE MAN that it clouds everything they talk about.
I hate no one. Since you follow my posts so carefully, you know I've said this is not even about him. About a thousand times.

You are a liar. The TDS is yours. That is a shame.

Forum List

Back