MAGA, Truth Serum

Yeah, Air America is/was as pervasive to the Left as Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin and the cast of thousands copycats have been to the Right.

Loon.
Nobody listened to it. Tons listen to our talk radio. Given the media lying all the time why would we watch your heroes from MSDNC and the Fruitcakes of the View.

MAGA, Truth Serum​

Mac1958 Jan2024 Vmtsyz00001 inserts belief of typical MAGA haters general belief that: “America is so far gone” mvcnnnn 240121 Vrmtsyz00001

They have not found a truth serum that can penetrate the orange colored calloused layer of ignorance that encompasses the brainworks of the following MAGA election denying zombies.

See POST Vmtsyz00045

Obvious projection.
Saint Muhammmed is still lacking intelllectual originality I see.

Awww • Your game • Your rules • You will HATE it
Hate what?

And Biden got more votes than Obama, by millions! •¥• You folks crack me up.
Biden was not running against Obama

Outnumbered by Biden voters? What, you think the dead will rise up from their graves?

"We choose truth over facts!"
~ Joe Biden....and mac.
Really? Biblical t supernatural truth’s Trump certified election results Johnson led a key legal challenge for Trump in 2020 trying to overturn Biden’s election. Here is an excerpt what the white Jesus Republican Speaker beieves is truth;

“In every election in American history, there’s some small element of fraud, irregularity,” Johnson said in the interview. “But when you have it on a broad scale, when you have a software system that is used all around the country that is suspect because it came from Hugo Chavez in Venezuela, when you have testimonials of people like this, it demands to be litigated.”​
Holy Fuck! Dominion? Hugo Chavez?

There are about 1,000 very famous Progressive Jihadists who need to be doing hard time in Leavenworth.
Name names. J6 was on video.

img.jpg

“We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.” -- Biden
You have no context as usual Saint Crusaderfrank.

MAGA is not a man, stupid.
It’s a lot white men with race and religious based pathological unfounded grievances that one con man had exploited.

Exactly why would we agree with the enemy. •¥• Yes I said that.
Are you Mark Kevin?

Vmtsyz00102

With polls leading up to the election showing voters showing that they were better off after 4 years of trump than under Obama, which predicted the winner since 1980, BY A RECORD AMOUNT. And also winning the poll that asked “who do you think your neighbor will vote for?”, also BY A RECORD AMOUNT. With Biden winning only 16% of all counties, and Biden losing 18 of 19 belweather counties.

You guys crack me up.

Has there every been a 4 year period in your adult life that were not doing better at the end of than the beginning of?

I know there is no such period in my life

MAGA, Truth Serum​

Mac1958 Jan2024 Vmtsyz00001 inserts belief of typical MAGA haters general belief that: “America is so far gone” mvcnnnn 240121 Vrmtsyz00001

They have not found a truth serum that can penetrate the orange colored calloused layer of ignorance that encompasses the brainworks of the following MAGA election denying zombies.

See POST Vmtsyz00045

Saint Muhammmed is still lacking intelllectual originality I see.

Hate what?

Biden was not running against Obama

Really? Biblical t supernatural truth’s Trump certified election results Johnson led a key legal challenge for Trump in 2020 trying to overturn Biden’s election. Here is an excerpt what the white Jesus Republican Speaker beieves is truth;

“In every election in American history, there’s some small element of fraud, irregularity,” Johnson said in the interview. “But when you have it on a broad scale, when you have a software system that is used all around the country that is suspect because it came from Hugo Chavez in Venezuela, when you have testimonials of people like this, it demands to be litigated.”​
Holy Fuck! Dominion? Hugo Chavez?

Name names. J6 was on video.

You have no context as usual Saint Crusaderfrank.

It’s a lot white men with race and religious based pathological unfounded grievances that one con man had exploited.

Are you Mark Kevin?
This post is a shining example of how deeply divided America has become

Its not enough for libs to disagree with trump supporters on issues

This is a family feud that can only be waged in the most insulting and derogatory rhetoric by partisans with their hair on fire

I realize that my side does it too

I have even done it myself

Because angry words begat more angry words

But its getting us nowhere that we ought to go

Last edited:

This is a family feud that can only be waged in the most insulting and derogatory rhetoric by partisans with their hair on fire

And even more projection.

Keep digging for excuses. The electoral math is the same this year as it was in 2020.
Face it. Biden is more popular than Trump. That's because Trump was such a shit show the first time around, the majority don't want to see him near the White House again.
What is Biden's approval rating again? Keep in mind .. Biden is losing voters, like Muslims in key swing states he needs to win because of his shaky position with Israel and the growing immigrants that support palestine in the United States. That was cute though.

Ignoring them for decades worked???

They Goosestep together. There is no negotiating with what they are doing.

We need more like Gabbard.

How many were there in 2016? Can you name them? Now figure the math.

Oops, you guys aren’t very good at math.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you even know what a bellwether county is? Do you think the counties that are bellwether change every election?

Do you even know what a bellwether county is? Do you think the counties that are bellwether change every election?
They absolutely can change every election, that’s why they are bellweather. They pick the winner. When they don’t, they drop from that status. After Biden, there is only one.

So what percentage of bellweather counties were wrong in 2016 vs 2020?

Forum List

Back