MAGA Wants to Cut Defense

No, my data is from right the fuck now. My daughter is an Army officer and she went to Iraq with forklifts older than she is, and they were broken down constantly, requiring parts be shipped from the US.
Biden being a dumbass has nothing to do with it.
Yeah, I know there are always horror stories about how the poor US military is underfunded.
Balance that with those $700 toilet seats and other massive cost-overrun horror stories.
Then add to that the FACT that China steals US research.
The FACT is that the US DOD gets more funding than the next 10 militaries COMBINED.
The US simply cannot afford to over-budget the military any more. Call it a fiscal reality.
So unless you have a plan to raise revenue to pay for more DOD spending, military spending needs to be cut.

Yes, you could. The Chinese do it, more or less, the Russians do it.
The big problem is the US has FREEDOM OF SPEECH.... so..... can't do.
LOL!! US citizens will have "freedom of speech", foreign adversaries shouldn't have it.
Call it a "national security" priority.

Biden had 2500 troops in the country...

The choice was pretty simple:
Stay and continue the war
OR
Leave

Two options had serious downsides... Leave was the lesser of the two evils.

Now please explain how Trump signed a deal that let 5000 Taliban troops go while failing to secure safe passage for US and US friendlies out of the country... Trump's deal, a shit one...
Well, what happened is we lost Afghanistan, after which Russia decided it was OK to invade Ukraine, during which the world is closer to a nuclear WWIII than ever before.

Bizarre thinking....

Putin invaded Ukraine because he thought Trump had weakened the NATO and EU alliance...
He was very much wrong... Biden has played Ukraine well, he has managed to get Russia to its knees without deploying troops...
Trump didn't weaken the NATO alliance at all. He just demanded that they pay their fair share, which they did.

Well, what happened is we lost Afghanistan, after which Russia decided it was OK to invade Ukraine, during which the world is closer to a nuclear WWIII than ever before.

Afghanistan was never ours to win. Odd it's cool for us to invade Afghanistan and take it over but it's evil for Russia to think it can do the same with Ukraine.

Are you serious....

You seriously haven't fucking clue how Putin thinks... Putin had Trump under the thumb.

Trump was trying to weaken NATO and possibly pull out of it in a second term...

Biden has shown how strong NATO is when America engages with its allies...

What Biden did to get EU support will go down in history as a masterclass in soft diplomacy... Biden has EU leading the fight in a war, pure genius... This is the same people that laughed at Trump behind his back... Trump was scum in Europe, he was consider an international joke, he sucked up to dictators and anyone who stroked his ego.

Trump was a disaster...
OK comrad Ted, who knows Putin well enough to know how Putin thinks.

Odd you think that those who take the country further and further into debt are the winners.
I see that now we have to play lib word games

What is your definition of “winning?”

If your guy gets more votes and is sworn in as a member of congress is that winning or losing?

I see that now we have to play lib word games

What is your definition of “winning?”

If your guy gets more votes and is sworn in as a member of congress is that winning or losing?

My guy rarely does that. For the most part, those that have done that has not been winning for the country as we are in a mess and $32 trillion in debt.

My guy rarely does that. For the most part, those that have done that has not been winning for the country as we are in a mess and $32 trillion in debt.
Thats a bullshit response

If one candidwte gets a majority of the votes did he win?
If

He won and the country loses.
Sure

As Elvis would say, We’re caught in a trap and cant get out”

But casting votes for eccentric druggies with no chance of winning is useless symbolism at its worst

Sure

As Elvis would say, We’re caught in a trap and cant get out”

But casting votes for eccentric druggies with no chance of winning is useless symbolism at its worst

You note you are a part of the problem and then condemn me.

I think we can see the problem.

We are all part of the problem

I disagree. I clearly want nothing to do with the problem. Would the person I vote for if they win become a part of the problem? Perhaps but then I would never vote for them again.

I love all of these liberty and freedom type names. It's like watching the movie Running Man.
You should just do what he ret of the world does and name the bases after the town they are in. Less controversy that way.

I disagree. I clearly want nothing to do with the problem. Would the person I vote for if they win become a part of the problem? Perhaps but then I would never vote for them again.

I think conservatives acting and voting as a party are a stronger restraint on government spending that liberals who think government spending is the solution to every problem

The nation building effort in Afghanistan officially ended on Feb 29th. 2020. We never should have had a nation building effort in the first place. Russia had already invaded and was already occupying parts of Ukraine.

Forum List

Back