MAGAs think Walker is representative of all blacks.

No one on the left made an issue of Walker's color.

Just his lies and hypocrisy and low double-digit IQ.

The only one's making an issue of his color are the fake conservatives.
Identity is all your politics involve. What a hypocrite. You would be dangerous if you had a brain.

Fedderman represents the voters in Pennsylvania, and Warnock currently represents all the voters in Georgia, and most likely will continue to do so after the runoff election.
Warnock stole the 2020 election.

Hershal Walker finally admitted to having multiple children with multiple women who he had virtually no contact with as they grew up. He also hit his wife and the children he did admit to causing them to have to move several times over a short period just to hide from him. Walker admits to having multiple personallities, some of whom have anger issues he can't control. His own family opposes him serving in any office. This is the chosen MAGA/GOP black role model. They are convinced he is their best possibility to attract black people to their party. Even Lindsey Graham said they MUST HELP PEOPLE LIKE WALKER FOR THE FUTURE OF CONSERVATISM. Not sure about anybody else, but I don't see how Walker is equipped to help anybody, much less the black community. Blacks are fighting the steriotypes demonstraited by Walker every day.

WOW,, your racism sure is on full display today,,

Hershal Walker finally admitted to having multiple children with multiple women who he had virtually no contact with as they grew up. He also hit his wife and the children he did admit to causing them to have to move several times over a short period just to hide from him. Walker admits to having multiple personallities, some of whom have anger issues he can't control. His own family opposes him serving in any office. This is the chosen MAGA/GOP black role model. They are convinced he is their best possibility to attract black people to their party. Even Lindsey Graham said they MUST HELP PEOPLE LIKE WALKER FOR THE FUTURE OF CONSERVATISM. Not sure about anybody else, but I don't see how Walker is equipped to help anybody, much less the black community. Blacks are fighting the steriotypes demonstraited by Walker every day.

The sports culture is that way many women, many children from different women it seems to be the norm with athletes, black, white or whatever, it is part of their culture. I know a bus driver that drove a hockey team and they always wanted to stop at strip clubs and pick up women.

To me Walker it a reflection of the sports culture in America, By 2011 Kobe Bryant had slept with at 105 women, Calvin Murphy had 14 kids with 9 different women, Wilt Chamberlin reportedly slept with 20,000 women. DeShawn Watson as issues with women accusing him of unwanted advances, Joe Namath reportedly slept with 300 women. James Worthy had women hanging on him in every NBA city.

Walker seems to be a part of the entitled athlete.

Fedderman represents the voters in Pennsylvania, and Warnock currently represents all the voters in Georgia, and most likely will continue to do so after the runoff election.
1668196246471.png

No one on the left made an issue of Walker's color.

Just his lies and hypocrisy and low double-digit IQ.

The only one's making an issue of his color are the fake conservatives.
Wow, BULLDOG is a fake conservative?

We also think that John Fetterman is representative of all you stupid inbred retarded Moon Bats.

Am I right or am I right?

One thing about it. That dumbass hate filled Comme Negro Warnock is representative of the idiot Blacks that vote Democrat.
Fedderman won. He represents his state, black an white. Warnock has been representing his state for years.

What do you think they say to each other in private about Walker?

Same with the bigot mucks on this site who seem to be silent???

Do you ever pay attention to what goes on in the inner cities? A lot of Prog votes to keep the way of living going. Tell us when it is going to be reduced. Perhaps it should be reduced before the social programs eventually start to dry up in a poorer America.

We also think that John Fetterman is representative of all you stupid inbred retarded Moon Bats.

Am I right or am I right?

One thing about it. That dumbass hate filled Comme Negro Warnock is representative of the idiot Blacks that vote Democrat.
Who is "We?"

Did 'MAGAs' all tell you they all think Walker represents all blacks...or was this another ignorant genetic blanket statement?

But Fetterman is? You're a bright one aren't you.

Double standard times ten? Wouldn't you think left wing hypocrites would be smart enough to leave the morality issue alone? They can't help themselves when it comes to a black candidate who strays off the democrat plantation. JFK was a serial adulterer. Bill Clinton abused and coerced an intern barely older than his daughter into committing sodomy in the oval office and lefties lectured us that his sexual life was nobody's business but his.

Forum List

Back