Maine’s passage of ‘right to food’ amendment stirs celebration, worry

The benefits would be once it is built.

When what is built? A port capable of handling tankers? To an area in which oil would have to be imported?

Do you have any idea of what it costs to enlarge a port to be big enough to handle tankers? And do you have any idea how quickly the North Atlanta can go from calm to violent beyond what you can imagine? And you think putting tankers full of oil there on a whim is a good idea?

And you are suggesting this just to avoid admitting that your idea to put power transmission lines underground was a stupid one? :auiqs.jpg:

You really do have issues, don't you?

You got it wrong the first time and are lying about it now. Typical of the right-wing.

I got nothing wrong. I pointed out the error of your suggestion to put power transmission lines underground through hundreds of miles of heavily wooded wilderness. And you have been trying all sorts of ways of defending your suggestion. Including building a huge port and transporting flammable liquids in a joint bore with hundreds of thousands of volts of electricity.

Did you or did you not claim I did not know the difference between boring and cut & cover (or whatever you were talking about)?

Not once did I talk about anything but directional boring. So that was an outright lie. Shall I name more?
It was an outright lie but he isn’t man enough or honest enough to admit it, he will just blame you because he has nothing else.

When what is built? A port capable of handling tankers? To an area in which oil would have to be imported?

Do you have any idea of what it costs to enlarge a port to be big enough to handle tankers? And do you have any idea how quickly the North Atlanta can go from calm to violent beyond what you can imagine? And you think putting tankers full of oil there on a whim is a good idea?

And you are suggesting this just to avoid admitting that your idea to put power transmission lines underground was a stupid one? :auiqs.jpg:

You really do have issues, don't you?
How was infrastructure built the first time? Right-wing fantasy is all you have.

I got nothing wrong. I pointed out the error of your suggestion to put power transmission lines underground through hundreds of miles of heavily wooded wilderness. And you have been trying all sorts of ways of defending your suggestion. Including building a huge port and transporting flammable liquids in a joint bore with hundreds of thousands of volts of electricity.
You are the one saying we can't bore a tunnel from one place to another. Ignorance is all you have, right-wingers.

He knows how badly he is getting his ass kicked. His ego will just not let him quit. He has to be right, and will lie, move the goalposts and double down on nonsense to try and appear that way. But it doesn't.
Isn't right-wing fantasy wonderful or do right-wingers suffer from Narcissist Personality Disorder? You need to resort to the fewest fallacies to "keep it real".

i suppose so…so please do
The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

At-will employment is generally described as follows: "any hiring is presumed to be 'at will'; that is, the employer is free to discharge individuals 'for good cause, or bad cause, or no cause at all,' and the employee is equally free to quit, strike, or otherwise cease work."

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

That means requiring Cause in an at-will employment State is extra-Constitutional.

How was infrastructure built the first time? Right-wing fantasy is all you have.

It was built because of a need. Not because some internet poster cannot admit he was wrong when he suggested that a power transmission line should be placed underground through hundreds of miles of rocky, heavily wooded wilderness.

It was also built where it would be most cost efficient.

You are the one saying we can't bore a tunnel from one place to another. Ignorance is all you have, right-wingers.

You are the only one discussing tunnels. They do not build tunnels to put powerlines underground. They bore, missile, or open a trench to bury the conduit in which the lines are run. And even then there must be access points. There are limits to how far electrical power can be pushed underground. And being underground puts the powerlines in danger from corrosion, water table, storm surge and flooding from rain or snow melt.

Building actual tunnels is extremely expensive. Who would pay for that?

He is still not very well informed about tunneling technologies and why I have no confidence in his sincerity. Right-wingers merely prefer fantasy to reality.

Again, it is not tunneling. Tunnels are prohibitively expensive. And to build one that would have the required distance from the power transmission lines from anything else would be even more expensive.

My expertise is in HDD (boring), which I worked on in the field with both fiber optics and power distribution lines. I even taught the Competent Person courses for such underground work according to OSHA standards.

Isn't right-wing fantasy wonderful or do right-wingers suffer from Narcissist Personality Disorder? You need to resort to the fewest fallacies to "keep it real".

Narcissist Personality Disorder? LMAO!! Let's see, one of us received a great deal of training and has 2 decades of experience in actual field work in the area we are discussing. And one of us watched some YouTube videos. Both insist we are correct. Which would you suggest has the issue with Narcissist Personality Disorder and which of us is speaking on a topic in which he is an expert?

Forum List

Back