Maine’s passage of ‘right to food’ amendment stirs celebration, worry

You have the right to WORK gor money to pay for your food.

You have the right to BEG for money / food.

Feeding the hu guy is not NANDATORY. It is done out of the goodness of people's hearts.

You must be on the false-witness bearing right-wing. You need valid arguments for rebuttal. It can be ethically and morally challenging to bear true witness and resort to the fewest fallacies.

Go ahead, right-winger, explain Your reasoning. Otherwise, I am Right even though I am on the left and that makes You Wrong even though you are on the right. If only there were enough ethics and morals to go around on the right-wing. Should anyone really confide in the sincerity of the right-wing in any public office?

For you to say that someone needs valid arguments is the height of hypocrisy. You, of all people, make invalid claims with regularity.

He is still not very well informed about tunneling technologies and why I have no confidence in his sincerity. Right-wingers merely prefer fantasy to reality.
Says the expert who has his degree from YouTube. Lol! I still can’t believe you are still running with the “I watched a YouTube video so I’m an expert” BS. You honestly do believe watching YouTube qualifies you as an expert? OMG! Seriously?

What happens when the right-wing has nothing but lies and you prefer the lies?
I prefer the truth, that’s why I laugh at you and your stupid YouTube claims, I can’t believe there are actual people that are dumb enough to think watching a video pputs you on the same level of someone has worked on the job for 20 years!

You must be on the false-witness bearing right-wing. You need valid arguments for rebuttal. It can be ethically and morally challenging to bear true witness and resort to the fewest fallacies.

Go ahead, right-winger, explain Your reasoning. Otherwise, I am Right even though I am on the left and that makes You Wrong even though you are on the right. If only there were enough ethics and morals to go around on the right-wing. Should anyone really confide in the sincerity of the right-wing in any public office?
you haven’t made an argue to rebut

you’ve quoted two clauses from the Constitution, and a general description of at will employment

explain, how you think that means UE insurance laws are “extra-constitutional” for me, so that i can potentially argue with you, or maybe even agree

you’ve quoted two clauses from the Constitution, and a general description of at will employment

explain, how you think that means UE insurance laws are “extra-constitutional” for me, so that i can potentially argue with you, or maybe even agree
He starts with a false premise and he demands you believe it is truth, tough to deal with a guy that doesn’t deal with reality.

LMAO!! More baseless claims? Exactly what did I claim that you think is ignorant? Of course you won't answer this. Not enough balls to back your claim?

"It is that it is not the good idea you seem to think it is. It would be prohibitively expensive. It would be very difficult to maintain. It would be inefficient. And it would do greater harm to the environment than the aerial power transmission lines."

That statement is accurate. It also shows that you will lie to avoid admitting you are wrong.
Infrastructure is infrastructure. How did any of it ever get built if it is too expensive?

So, in addition to changing who is eligible, you want to change the source of the funding for unemployment compensation?

And you obviously want to change the length of time someone can draw unemployment compensation. How long would you suggest it be changed to? From 26 weeks to 52 weeks?
Words have meaning. And, why do you care, exactly? The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

You have the right to WORK gor money to pay for your food.

You have the right to BEG for money / food.

Feeding the hu guy is not NANDATORY. It is done out of the goodness of people's hearts.
Especially in Right-to-Work States?

lol. You mean I didn't dumb it down enough for the right-wing, but y'all still want to be Right.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

At-will employment is generally described as follows: "any hiring is presumed to be 'at will'; that is, the employer is free to discharge individuals 'for good cause, or bad cause, or no cause at all,' and the employee is equally free to quit, strike, or otherwise cease work."

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

That means requiring Cause in an at-will employment State is extra-Constitutional.

no you literally didn’t make an argument….you did what i said, quoted some stuff

do you know what an argument is?
That means requiring Cause in an at-will employment State is extra-Constitutional.

Do right-wingers really believe they are being honest?

Especially in Right-to-Work States?
Every state should be a right-to-work state.

Nothing g says Marxist Democrat-Union SLAVERY like telling an American he can not get a job unless he joins a union because the democrats and Union got together and decided the Unions OWN you, that the only way you can get a job is to join a union that automatically takes part of your salary & gives it to the Democrat Party....

Every state should be a right-to-work state.

Nothing g says Marxist Democrat-Union SLAVERY like telling an American he can not get a job unless he joins a union because the democrats and Union got together and decided the Unions OWN you, that the only way you can get a job is to join a union that automatically takes part of your salary & gives it to the Democrat Party....
Every State should be a right-to-work State so anyone wanting off welfare or tired of being unemployed can simply apply for a job and have a, right-to-work.

True-witness bearing is to challenging for the immoral right-wing and should not be trusted in public office.
What snowflakes call 'challenging' is called Sedition and Treason by everyone else, and they are punishable by death in many other countries.

What snowflakes call 'challenging' is called Sedition and Treason by everyone else, and they are punishable by death in many other countries.
lol. Isn't right-wing fantasy wonderful?

Say what you mean, or you will never mean what you say, right-wingers.

Infrastructure is infrastructure. How did any of it ever get built if it is too expensive?

Yes, it is all expensive. But the power transmission lines are far less expensive when built above ground in the typical aerial array. Why build something that would cost exponentially more?

Forum List

Back