Maine’s passage of ‘right to food’ amendment stirs celebration, worry

And there you go again, insisting there's some mythical linkage between the two. Again, you're the ONLY one who thinks there is.
lol. Right-wingers are ignorant and don't believe me.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Oh, good grief. Now you're dragging the First Amendment into it. It has nothing to do with UC law. If you think it does, you're the ONLY one who believes that.
lol. Only because it takes me a while to dumb it down enough for the right-wing.

And that's where it becomes a giant welfare program.
Not at all. A solution to natural unemployment and the poverty inducing effects is a solution to simple poverty and produces a multiplier of 2.

We still need means tested welfare for those for whom solving for simple poverty may not be enough.

And, the comparison is that means tested welfare only produces a multiplier of 0.8.

If you had better reading comprehension, you would know that tunnels could be used to transport fuels as well.

My reading comprehension is fine.

First of all, digging a tunnel through swampy ground, Rocky ground and miles of wooded wilderness would be prohibitively expensive. Far more than boring or trenching.

Second of all, as I have said, putting hundreds of thousands of volts in close proximity to flammable liquids is beyond reckless.

he’s just a typical dembot that doesn’t understand or know anything but thinks he does, and is too closed minded to be educated.

perfect for the dembot cult
lol. It must require ethics or morals to bear true witness.

At-will means something specific.
And, I am a taxpayer as well, and so is everyone with any income. General taxes are preferable to direct taxes.

Yes, "at-will" means at the will of both the employer and the employee.

So how long will you have them pay out unemployment compensation under your new & improved plan? Double the normal longest period gets you 52 weeks (1 year) of money.

My reading comprehension is fine.

First of all, digging a tunnel through swampy ground, Rocky ground and miles of wooded wilderness would be prohibitively expensive. Far more than boring or trenching.

Second of all, as I have said, putting hundreds of thousands of volts in close proximity to flammable liquids is beyond reckless.
Stories are what you are best at. You can't be a twenty year veteran of any boring company.

From who? Who provides the food you have a right to?
I read a book last millennium, that was historical fiction about the Aztecs just before the arrival of the Europeans. Supposedly, the first three rows of corn closest to the street planted by farmers was for the poor.

Yes, "at-will" means at the will of both the employer and the employee.

So how long will you have them pay out unemployment compensation under your new & improved plan? Double the normal longest period gets you 52 weeks (1 year) of money.
We have to upgrade the way that system is funded. All participants get to participate in the funding, included those receiving unemployment compensation. Remember, general taxation is always to be preferred to direct taxation.

Stories are what you are best at. You can't be a twenty year veteran of any boring company.

You asked about tunneling. And now you claim I can't be a 20 year veteran of any boring company? lol

What, exactly did I say that you take issue with. Every bit of it is accurate.

We have to upgrade the way that system is funded. All participants get to participate in the funding, included those receiving unemployment compensation. Remember, general taxation is always to be preferred to direct taxation.

So you said. But you have not said how long they can expect to be able to draw unemployment compensation.

And are they expected to seek work while they are drawing UC? You know, provide proof of their job searches?

You asked about tunneling. And now you claim I can't be a 20 year veteran of any boring company? lol

What, exactly did I say that you take issue with. Every bit of it is accurate.
Any storyteller can proclaim whatever they want. My "stories" are even more accurate.

Any storyteller can proclaim whatever they want. My "stories" are even more accurate.

You keep saying that. And yet, nothing I posted is inaccurate. You are just dancing and basically saying nothing.

Putting transmission power lines underground across an entire state, with wetlands, rocky terrain and heavily wooded wilderness is pure folly.

So you said. But you have not said how long they can expect to be able to draw unemployment compensation.

And are they expected to seek work while they are drawing UC? You know, provide proof of their job searches?
Why do you care if the person on unemployment would also be paying taxes into that system not just You?

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

The End must justify the Means.

You keep saying that. And yet, nothing I posted is inaccurate. You are just dancing and basically saying nothing.

Putting transmission power lines underground across an entire state, with wetlands, rocky terrain and heavily wooded wilderness is pure folly.
lol. You keep saying stuff too. Everything I post is even more accurate than whatever You post. See how easy that is when you don't need valid arguments and only appeal to ignorance.

Why do you care if the person on unemployment would also be paying taxes into that system not just You?

The End must justify the Means.

Because my taxes will go up to pay for it. I earned my money, and to have it taken is not what I want to see.

I am asking a simple question. What is the problem just answering it?

lol. You keep saying stuff too. Everything I post is even more accurate than whatever You post. See how easy that is when you don't need valid arguments and only appeal to ignorance.

No, you don't post accurate facts. I explained why tunneling would not be feasible. And all you did was call me a liar. You didn't say what was the lie. Are you saying it was a lie when I said building a tunnel is prohibitively expensive? Are you saying it would be easy to build a tunnel through wetlands, rocky terrain, and miles of wooded wilderness? Are you saying there is no safety hazard involved in putting flammable liquids in a tunnel with hundreds of thousands of volts of electricty?

Forum List

Back