Majority of debtors to US hospitals now people with health insurance

Nothing is free. You make a straw man.
You make a straw man and fuck him, you big dummy! It amazes me that your response assumes a literal interpretation of what I said when “getting free shit” does not connote that. It is slang. Therein lies the disingenuous nature of your response (assuming you are not completely retarded). YOU are responding to an argument I did not really make. Yes, nothing comes without a price. The slang I used is that the beneficiary thinks someone else should have to pay. Without the literal interpretation of what I said, there is no straw man.

My God, Tommy, you are the biggest shit head here!

You make a straw man and fuck him, you big dummy! It amazes me that your response assumes a literal interpretation of what I said when “getting free shit” does not connote that. It is slang. Therein lies the disingenuous nature of your response (assuming you are not completely retarded). YOU are responding to an argument I did not really make. Yes, nothing comes without a price. The slang I used is that the beneficiary thinks someone else should have to pay. Without the literal interpretation of what I said, there is no straw man.

My God, Tommy, you are the biggest shit head here!
So you dont mean what you write ? Ok..

Market principles mean millions can not afford to see a doctor when they need to.
Oh, and there you go, just summarily dismissing it. It is always the shame with you mindless shills. If someone does not tell you what to say, then you have nothing to say. Plus, you jump to an unfounded conclusion, completely ignorant of how a market drive insurance model will work and totally committed to your leftist lies.

You are a worthless, mindless leftist shill with slogans but no substance.

high deductibles and co-pays.
It has its own language doesnt it ?
The prices charged of going to a hospital for a stay are enormous. Even a couple of days can ring up 50 thousand dollars or so. Government involvement has helped this along in a massive way. There is no way this can continue forever.

Truly dystopian. It must be terrifying to live under this threat even when you pay a lot for insurance.
Meanwhile the number of people in the uk with medical debt is steady at 0.
Thoughts and prayers.
Thats because we pay for the uninsured illegal immigrants. It raises our rates and we go into debt while the illegals dont pay a fucking cent for their care. Illegals never have to worry about medical debt.

Truly dystopian. It must be terrifying to live under this threat even when you pay a lot for insurance.
Meanwhile the number of people in the uk with medical debt is steady at 0.
Thoughts and prayers.
This is what happens when the government gets involved and tries to "fix" something.

Forum List

Back