Majority of dems still believe the 2016 election was fraudulent ..

Even NBC news admits democrats acted just as poorly in 2016 as repubs did in 2020.

So you don't understand the difference between "news" and an opinion piece.

The link title begins with "Opinion".

That's not from "NBC News", its from an opinion writer. You don't understand that.

That doesn't surprise me at all. Sadly.

7ra8ws.jpg

Even NBC news admits democrats acted just as poorly in 2016 as repubs did in 2020.

Did any Democrats storm the Capitol on 1/6/2017 and claim the election was stolen???...no?....then it's not a real comparison..no matter what source it comes from. :)

all we hear from the left is the right is a threat and insane because many dont trust the outcome of the 2020 election ... how soon the said leftists forget there own claims of fraud and rigging of elections .

They would believe the cow jumped over the moon, if they heard it from Biden, Obama, or Hillary. 3 of the biggest liars in US history. Airhead robots.

Yes, Independents laugh at MAGA rubes.

You didn't know that?

Tough shit, snowflake.

You must be feeling a bit backed into a corner, when you start bringing out the name calling. This is good to hear.

SODBUSTER

REDNECK

RUBE

HILLBILLY

WHITE SUPREMACIST

HATER

TRANSPHOBIC

ALT-RIGHT

HITLER

RACIST

FASCIST

NAZI

SEXIST

CONSPIRACY THEORIST

ANY-PHOBE

DOMESTIC TERRORIST

ELECTION DENIER

SCIENCE DENIER

CLIMATE DENIER

INSURRECTIONIST

Q-ANON

ANTI-VAXXER

You must be feeling a bit backed into a corner, when you start bringing out the name calling. This is good to hear.

SODBUSTER

REDNECK

RUBE

HILLBILLY

WHITE SUPREMACIST

HATER

TRANSPHOBIC

ALT-RIGHT

HITLER

RACIST

FASCIST

NAZI

SEXIST

CONSPIRACY THEORIST

ANY-PHOBE

DOMESTIC TERRORIST

ELECTION DENIER

SCIENCE DENIER

CLIMATE DENIER

INSURRECTIONIST

Q-ANON

ANTI-VAXXER
Lemming. It's the only term I need to describe you. :auiqs.jpg:
Fake News that, Badlands!

Intelligence reports and the Senate agreed that there was Russian interference that favored Trump. Thus it was not a legitimate election. I would doubt democrats are saying that the election was stolen which is probably more of a republican thing. It didn't work for Trump and now republicans claim that democrats are doing it or have done it in Hillary Clinton's run for presidency.

I would hope that my fellow democrats do not want to sound like Trump or his fellow republicans. I would hope that no one is saying that the election was stolen as that really means nothing as stolen deal with taking property, ideas, or anything that people can own.

Intelligence reports and the Senate agreed that there was Russian interference that favored Trump. Thus it was not a legitimate election. I would doubt democrats are saying that the election was stolen which is probably more of a republican thing. It didn't work for Trump and now republicans claim that democrats are doing it or have done it in Hillary Clinton's run for presidency.

I would hope that my fellow democrats do not want to sound like Trump or his fellow republicans. I would hope that no one is saying that the election was stolen as that really means nothing as stolen deal with taking property, ideas, or anything that people can own.
to late for that! dems have been screaming about stolen elections for decades !

Odd....I wasn't asked.

Nobody was in that poll. yidnar's just an idiot who doesn't understand the poll didn't ask respondents if the 2016 election was fraudulent... it asked if they thought Russia's influence changed the outcome of the election.

to late for that! dems have been screaming about stolen elections for decades !

Well my point was the wording. "stolen election" which is officially a republican wording. Well the MAGA republicans. Democrats should avoid using those two words word when they believe that the election was fraudulent, cheating, or the various other things that they claim.

Yes denying election results, cheating, or claiming a fraudulent election has been around since somebody thought holding an election was a good idea. My comments is only how one says it.

2 months after losing, Trump finally conceded defeat.

Last edited:
Nobody was in that poll. yidnar's just an idiot who doesn't understand the poll didn't ask respondents if the 2016 election was fraudulent... it asked if they thought Russia's influence changed the outcome of the election.
do you believe Russia changed the outcome of the 2020 election ?

all we hear from the left is the right is a threat and insane because many dont trust the outcome of the 2020 election ... how soon the said leftists forget there own claims of fraud and rigging of elections .

This last like 24 hours for a small, small minority of Dems.

Yet the MAGA can't get over that their Orange Bozo got his electoral ass kicked fairly and hard.

Forum List

Back