Majority of voters say Biden is trying to jail Trump before the election.

The majority of the right wing idiots that read the Washington Examiner. I've seen that "poll" nowhere else.
The Examiner had nothing to do with the poll, you raving dumbass.

Too stupid to click on a link?

No one is a criminal till they're convicted, shit for brains.

So Al Capone was a law abiding citizen until he was convicted of tax evasion?

John Gotti is a guy any decent person would love to see in their neighbourhood, up until the point he was sent to jail for murder and racketeering?

Jeffrey Dahmer was a good neighbour until AFTER he was convicted of murdering and caniballizing his victims.

If these people weren't criminals before they were arrested or convicted, why were they arrested in the first place?

I have a very good idea what was discussed at that meeting. The case against Trump. What else would it be?

You think they talked about their grandkids like Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch on the tarmac?

Why wouldn't they discuss these cases, given that some of the evidence they're using is the same, and they need to co-ordinate the timing of the trials?

You keep pretending there is some vast conspiracy to persecute Trump when in fact you have some cases which were simply waiting for him to leave office before they could proceed, and others where the crimes have been committed SINCE he was voted out of office, and they all landed at once.

Why do YOU think there is something nefarious about these people getting together to sort these issues out?

Never forget, Trump was in the middle of $100+ million fraud trial and YOU elected him President anyway. Trump promised to run the White House the way he runs his businesses. He promised you fraud, deceipt and corruption, and the man delivered all of these things, in spades.

Why wouldn't they discuss these cases, given that some of the evidence they're using is the same, and they need to co-ordinate the timing of the trials?
The White House Council is coordinating the prosecution of Donald Trump? I’m glad to hear that you’re admitting it. I doubt that any of your sister Biden worshipers will.
You keep pretending there is some vast conspiracy to persecute Trump when in fact you have some cases which were simply waiting for him to leave office before they could proceed, and others where the crimes have been committed SINCE he was voted out of office, and they all landed at once.
It is not just me. It is the majority of voters who believe the obvious is: but this is a coordinated effort to keep Trump from winning the White House, no matter how many voters want him to. I’m glad you admit that is coordinated.
Why do YOU think there is something nefarious about these people getting together to sort these issues out?

Never forget, Trump was in the middle of $100+ million fraud trial and YOU elected him President anyway. Trump promised to run the White House the way he runs his businesses. He promised you fraud, deceipt and corruption, and the man delivered all of these things, in spades.
You make lengthy paragraphs like that, and I suppose you think you’re being very clever. To me, it looks like one long “WAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

I have a very good idea what was discussed at that meeting. The case against Trump. What else would it be?

You think they talked about their grandkids like Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch on the tarmac?
So what were they discussing? How could an ex-President could commit so many felonies? Biden didn't create the charges, Trump did when he broke the law and tried to interfere with the Georgia election.

That's not on Biden, that's on Trump!

So what were they discussing? How could an ex-President could commit so many felonies? Biden didn't create the charges, Trump did when he broke the law and tried to interfere with the Georgia election.

That's not on Biden, that's on Trump!
Whatever they were discussing, the fact that they met at all gives credibility to the majority of voters belief that Biden has been pushing for these prosecutions because he is afraid to run against Trump without help from the justice system.

When I say, Biden has been pushing for it, of course, I mean the people handling Biden. Biden doesn’t remember from day-to-day that Trump is being prosecuted.

No kidding. My only question is, where have the other 34% been?

Biden knows he can’t win without weaponizing his DOJ against Trump, and so does most of America.

How is it weaponizing the DoJ if Trump is convicted of any of the charges against him? That would mean he's guilty.

Whatever they were discussing, the fact that they met at all gives credibility to the majority of voters belief that Biden has been pushing for these prosecutions because he is afraid to run against Trump without help from the justice system.

When I say, Biden has been pushing for it, of course, I mean the people handling Biden. Biden doesn’t remember from day-to-day that Trump is being prosecuted
The bottom line is, Biden didn't create these charges, Trump did.

The bottom line is, Biden didn't create these charges, Trump did.
Actually, Justice department and the other prosecutors did.

If Biden wants to look like he’s keeping his hands off then all he has to do is, well, keep his hands off. I don’t know why the White House would need to tell those guys how to do their jobs, do you?

If Biden wants to look like he’s keeping his hands off then all he has to do is, well, keep his hands off. I don’t know why the White House would need to tell those guys how to do their jobs, do you?
You have no clue what Biden has said in closed door meetings. What you are claiming is bullshit innuendo.

BTW, the Justice Department didn't create the law, they just administered it. Trump broke the law. Fucking Trump! Not Biden! Trump! Get that through your fucking MAGA head! Ir was Trump who committed these crimes. Not Biden FUCKING TRUMP!

You have no clue what Biden has said in closed door meetings. What you are claiming is bullshit innuendo.

BTW, the Justice Department didn't create the law, they just administered it. Trump broke the law. Fucking Trump! Not Biden! Trump! Get that through your fucking MAGA head! Ir was Trump who committed these crimes. Not Biden FUCKING TRUMP!
You seem more upset than you should allow yourself to be at your age.

You honestly don’t see how bad it looks for Biden to be calling these prosecutors in to talk to the White House council?

You don’t see how it feeds into the majority of Americans belief that these prosecutions are entirely political? Wouldn’t you want to encourage Biden to keep his hands off of the prosecutions since you claimed that they are just based on law and nothing else?

If it’s just law and nothing else, why did they need Biden? Does Biden get involved with every criminal case across the nation?

You seem more upset than you should allow yourself to be at your age.

You honestly don’t see how bad it looks for Biden to be calling these prosecutors in to talk to the White House council?

You don’t see how it feeds into the majority of Americans belief that these prosecutions are entirely political? Wouldn’t you want to encourage Biden to keep his hands off of the prosecutions since you claimed that they are just based on law and nothing else?

If it’s just law and nothing else, why did they need Biden? Does Biden get involved with every criminal case across the nation?
I see how bad you are trying to make it about Biden when it should be about Trump.

Even if you hate trump you should be able to realize that he's their party is just trying to jail trump before the election. Any sane and reasonable person that loves America ...
Realizes
That Trump is only running to stay out of prison
That Trump is a career criminal
That the best thing to do is give Trump a ride on Space-X then open the door

Criminals always blame the cops, the prosecutors, the bulls...

The big problem is that DoJ is going to extreme lengths to avoid any sense of bias.
Even to the point of harming their own prosecutions.

But the convictions are coming ,and coming and...

Forum List

Back