Majority of voters say Biden is trying to jail Trump before the election.

"Show me the man and I'll show you the crime". It wasn't Biden or the NYC D.A. or the Georgia prosecutor who said it. It was Stalin's right hand man L. Beria.

No kidding. My only question is, where have the other 34% been?

Biden knows he can’t win without weaponizing his DOJ against Trump, and so does most of America.

Yep, most the country has bought into the MAGA Media propaganda.
Sad and dangerous.
Truth is, Biden has zero to do with justice. Trump attempted to weaponize justice but was not overly successful although he did corrupt it more than any president before him.
Second, as the morons belive this shit, it has strengthen Trump not weakened him.
3rd Biden would have lost to any moderate republican. Trump is who he wants to run against.

Be aware, MAGA Media rots the brain.
Don't do it.

Fake News.
"Stollen Election" part III, coming up.
The real news is that far-left Marxists have taken over the Democrat party. With the help of rich far left institutions and donors, (Soros included) have been giving money to radical leftist Democrats who run for legal positions. We now have 2 radical-leftist prosecutors bringing false cases against Trump. One example: Trump got a loan, paid it back in full and the bank said they would do business again with him. James said: 'everyday Americans cannot lie to a bank to get a mortgage' but failed to prove Trump broke any law. The fact is, there is no law against telling a bank what you think your property is worth. It's up to the bank to decide that the collateral is sufficient for the loan. Not the borrower and certainly not an already biased prosecutor and Judge. She failed to do what she should have done, prove collusion with the bank. How this James got appointed the case, when she ran on 'getting Trump' is beyond any logical understanding. The ONLY reason is that the Democrats and Biden are doing nothing to protect Trump's rights.

Last edited:
Trump and his cult whining about Biden weaponizing the DOJ and other agencies, with no evidence, of course.
But cheer on their dear leader................

'Where are all of the arrests?': Trump demands Barr lock up ...​

1711099653171.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/10/07 › trump...

Oct 7, 2020 — Donald Trump mounted an overnight Twitter blitz demanding to jail his political enemies and call out allies he says are failing to arrest ...

Trump says he would have 'no choice' but to jail his ...​

1711099726513.png
The Independent
https://www.the-independent.com › ... › US politics

Aug 31, 2023 — Donald Trump has made a chilling threat to “lock up” his political enemies if he wins the 2024 presidential race. In an interview with ...

No stupid, the majority of Americans. The Examiner had nothing to do with the survey.

Learn to read, Dumbass.
The majority of the right wing idiots that read the Washington Examiner. I've seen that "poll" nowhere else.

No one is a criminal till they're convicted, shit for brains.
You guys call Biden a criminal You still call Hillary Clinton a criminal. Neither one has been convicted. Trump has been found guilty and liable for fraud. That makes him a criminal.

If you're so sure that Biden will beat him, why not leave Trump alone? If Biden is going to beat him, he could wait till after the election to arrest him.
Biden has not arrested Trump. Trump is not being arrested because he is Bidens political opponent.

Nobody told me anything! You have no idea what was discussed in that meeting, but you act like you do. That is not a fact.
I have a very good idea what was discussed at that meeting. The case against Trump. What else would it be?

You think they talked about their grandkids like Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch on the tarmac?

Forum List

Back