Majority of voters say Biden is trying to jail Trump before the election.

Examiner didn't conduct the poll in their article.

Politico didn't conduct the poll in their article.

Dumbfuck moans about the poll in the Politico article but defends the poll in the Examiner article.

Once again, Dumbfuck, your double standards are on full display.

:itsok:
according to a new Politico Magazine/Ipsos poll.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Examiner didn't conduct the poll in their article.
Here is another area you are off the rails, Simp. I never said the Examiner didn't conduct the poll. I said THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

Seems ultra-left Political was ass deep in your poll.

:oops8:

The Examiner had nothing to do with the poll, you raving dumbass.

Too stupid to click on a link?

Once again, Dumbfuck, your double standards are on full display.

:itsok:
Your own link calls it a "Politico Magazine poll" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Your own link calls it a "Politico Magazine poll" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

LOL

Dumbfuck, it also says Politico didn't conduct the poll. Exactly how retarded are you??

bigger_bus-jpg.880447

Ok, I wasn't gonna ask because I know you can't come up with anything...............but.............show us these "extreme lengths" the DOJ has gone to to hide their bias that has hurt their cases.

GO!
Is Trump in jail?
No?
Despite threatening judges, attorneys, court employees?
Is Cannon still on the Docs case?
Yes?
Despite showing such an extreme bias?

There ya go.

Is Trump in jail?
No?
Despite threatening judges, attorneys, court employees?
Is Cannon still on the Docs case?
Yes?
Despite showing such an extreme bias?

There ya go.
So you consider not removing a duly appointed judge as "extreme measures"?

What a clown.

The lawsuits themselves are evidence, dumbass.
No, they aren't...............DUMBASS.
When has anyone testified, under OATH,at the trial?
All teabaggers have, are accusations.
AND no scheduled trial, just depositions.
All their "witnesses" either debunked the claims or were arrested,

It is beyond bizarre to think that Cannon should be removed for rulings that Trumpophobes don't like, but that Flatback Fani is perfectly fit to prosecute a former president and current frontrunner to be the next president.

No, they aren't...............DUMBASS.
When has anyone testified, under OATH,at the trial?
All teabaggers have, are accusations.
AND no scheduled trial, just depositions.
All their "witnesses" either debunked the claims or were arrested,
Learn the difference between evidence and proof, dumbass.
Getting triggered like a bitch isn't helping you.

My question is what are Democrats doing to dispell this idea that the Biden administration is just going after a political opponent? They just seem to be doubling down on what appears to be the witch hunt.

One suggestion that I have for them is this: Explain exactly what Trump did and exactly what criminal statute that violated. Show examples of Democrats or non-political people who were prosecuted for the same actions in the past.

Democrats on here, can you tell us some of those?

Learn the difference between evidence and proof, dumbass.
Getting triggered like a bitch isn't helping you.
Maybe, you should..........DUMBASS.

proof | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute​

1711210982697.png
LII / Legal Information Institute
https://www.law.cornell.edu › Wex

Proof is the evidence used to either support or ascertain that something happened or that a person’s statement is true. Proof is a requirement in any criminal trial. Criminal statutes have several elements, each of which must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Absent such evidence, a person cannot be convicted of a crime. The burden of proof–or rather, who is required to supply evidence proving that something is true–falls upon the prosecution in criminal cases.

Teabaggers have neither.

Maybe, you should..........DUMBASS.

proof | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

View attachment 921301
LII / Legal Information Institute
https://www.law.cornell.edu › Wex
Proof is the evidence used to either support or ascertain that something happened or that a person’s statement is true. Proof is a requirement in any criminal trial. Criminal statutes have several elements, each of which must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Absent such evidence, a person cannot be convicted of a crime. The burden of proof–or rather, who is required to supply evidence proving that something is true–falls upon the prosecution in criminal cases.

Teabaggers have neither.
Damn, you're a dull one.
Try posting something relevant next time, dumbass.

Look at the way this question was worded in their survey. Clearly guilty of response bias.

1711215885229.png

After reading that question, I decided to look into them in the "About Us" tab. Sure enough, they're MAGA. Not surprising.

Look at the way this question was worded in their survey. Clearly guilty of response bias.

View attachment 921340

After reading that question, I decided to look into them in the "About Us" tab. Sure enough, they're MAGA. Not surprising.

I agree that question shows bias.

But, here's what you're missing: In spite of all the indikements, all the wailing from Democrats, and his being treated worse than most criminal-type criminals by the justice system, he is still in the lead over Joe Biden.

Does this mean:

a) The majority of voters believe that he is being unfairly targeted?
b) The majority of voters believe that all of the charges are perfectly valid, being pressed by totally apolitical crime fighters, but that we can't take another four years of Bidenomics?
c) Some combination of a) and b)?

The obvious answer is c) which means that the majority of voters believe that Trump is being targeted for perhaps the worst case of malcious prosecution in American history by an administration that is also ruining the economic futures of their children and grandchildren.

Shouldn't you (you Democrats) be looking for ways to mitigate those beliefs instead of just complaining about how they are measured?

I agree that question shows bias.

But, here's what you're missing: In spite of all the indikements, all the wailing from Democrats, and his being treated worse than most criminal-type criminals by the justice system, he is still in the lead over Joe Biden.

Does this mean:

a) The majority of voters believe that he is being unfairly targeted?
b) The majority of voters believe that all of the charges are perfectly valid, being pressed by totally apolitical crime fighters, but that we can't take another four years of Bidenomics?
c) Some combination of a) and b)?

The obvious answer is c) which means that the majority of voters believe that Trump is being targeted for perhaps the worst case of malcious prosecution in American history by an administration that is also ruining the economic futures of their children and grandchildren.

Shouldn't you (you Democrats) be looking for ways to mitigate those beliefs instead of just complaining about how they are measured?
We’ll see what happens in the general election.

Personally, I think there’s a lot of people who don’t want Trump to win but aren’t crazy about Biden either.

Forum List

Back