Make no mistake about it - Russia and America are at war.

Some will say, but it's just a proxy war.
Yes, that is true, for now.
The difference is the previous proxy wars took place in distant lands, like Vietnam and Afghanistan.
But this time the proxy war is taking place on Russia's door step.
Thus, Russia doesn't see Ukraine as a proxy war, but a tacit declaration of war by the U.S. and EU.
Leaving Russia no choice but to go all out for the win, regardless of the cost.
Ok then............Can we KILL YOU NOW...........LMAO

I'm all for a peace settlement.
But with the U.S. and its EU allies ratcheting up the fighting by pouring in weapons by the truck load to the Ukrainian insurgents.
This war is going last a very long time.
Unless it goes nuclear.
Then it will be over in a few minutes. ... ☹️
Then FUCKING LEAVE.

You lead the USA? Then finish first your greatest psychiatric hospital by making a roof over the USA. Advantage: You can show direction heaven without radioactive raindrops in your mouth.
I hope you get hit by a truck.

E02D2667-46E9-4651-AD8B-77E9C0CD1D7B.jpeg

Yeah, like they won't launch a massive retaliation in response to make America a wasteland.:cuckoo:
And there is a bad part of that?

Both parties have embraced totalitarian nonsense. So the future is a dystopian 1984 type of hell for the citizens. So I am supposed to think that destroying this future is a bad thing?

Some will say, but it's just a proxy war.
Yes, that is true, for now.
The difference is the previous proxy wars took place in distant lands, like Vietnam and Afghanistan.
But this time the proxy war is taking place on Russia's door step.
Thus, Russia doesn't see Ukraine as a proxy war, but a tacit declaration of war by the U.S. and EU.
Leaving Russia no choice but to go all out for the win, regardless of the cost.
The US economy is ten times as large. Tell your boss he starts it we will finish it.

Nothing that getting you banned wouldn't fix.

If you think so, Russian. If you like to speak about something what's real try it again to speak with me - otherwise let it be.

Last edited:
Call me a pedo again faggot...

Psycho, I still don't have any idea what you try to speak about with me. Alcohol, drugs, a neurosis or a psychiatric disease - ¿what is your problem? - except to waste time with war and nonsense?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back