Making Our Children Stalinists

ahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

im in stitches

I wont disparage your looks to fix the record though, that's low-life homey.

im in stitches

Are we done here?

All your questions answered?

Well, no not really.

I still want to know:

Does what you read "indoctrinate you?" Why are you projecting that on other people? I'm not "indoctrinated" because I read something. Why are you? If you're not, what type of ego is it to presume that so many other people are?

'Cuz you're right about everything no matter what? Is that it, really? A know everything, genius?

Damn, you must be a pleasure to have around. Human google.

Last edited:
9. For a taste of the sort of American that a Zinn-educated student would be, consider Zinn's perspective, here:

So do you feel that, by and large, the Zarqawi-world and the Bush-world are moral equivalents?

HZinn: I do. I would put Bush on trial along with Saddam Hussein, because I think both of them are responsible for the deaths of many, many people in Iraq, and so, yes, I think that. Killing innocent people is immoral when Iraqis do it, and when we do it, it is the same thing. What the left thinks: Howard Zinn, Part II - Dennis Prager - Page full

Moral equivalency at its finest.

Do you think that all the people our gov't killed in Iraq were terrorists? Or do you think we killed large numbers of innocent men, women, and children when we bombed cities and/or lobbed artillery shells and .50 cal machine gun fire into those same cities?

I wonder why the violence in movies and video games has not increased violence in our country, statistically? Odd, that. What with all of the indoctrination of the peasant sheep.

9. For a taste of the sort of American that a Zinn-educated student would be, consider Zinn's perspective, here:

So do you feel that, by and large, the Zarqawi-world and the Bush-world are moral equivalents?

HZinn: I do. I would put Bush on trial along with Saddam Hussein, because I think both of them are responsible for the deaths of many, many people in Iraq, and so, yes, I think that. Killing innocent people is immoral when Iraqis do it, and when we do it, it is the same thing. What the left thinks: Howard Zinn, Part II - Dennis Prager - Page full

Do you think that all the people our gov't killed in Iraq were terrorists? Or do you think we killed large numbers of innocent men, women, and children when we bombed cities and/or lobbed artillery shells and .50 cal machine gun fire into those same cities?

Wanna take a 'shot' at this one:

"So do you feel that, by and large, the Zarqawi-world and the Bush-world are moral equivalents?"

im in stitches

Are we done here?

All your questions answered?

Well, no not really.

I still want to know:

Does what you read "indoctrinate you?" Why are you projecting that on other people? I'm not "indoctrinated" because I read something. Why are you? If you're not, what type of ego is it to presume that so many other people are?

'Cuz you're right about everything no matter what? Is that it, really? A know everything, genius?

Damn, you must be a pleasure to have around. Human google.

I keep trying to save you from embarrassing yourself...but, heck, you insist.....

If you stuck to words you understood, you wouldn't look quite so stupid.

For example:

in·doc·tri·nate
inˈdäktrəˌnāt/Submit
verb
teach (a person or group) to accept a set of beliefs uncritically.

Of course, you probably don't understand 'uncritically,' time and space prevent me from teaching you all the words you aren't able to define......

....so: once I gave several examples of study of Liberal tomes (dictionary?) you could not suggest that 'indoctrinated' applied to moi (dictionary?).

See what I mean about how apparent your lacunae are? (dictiona.....you know).

So - you're not going to answer the questions. Figures. I apologize for making you wet though, fwiw.

"So do you feel that, by and large, the Zarqawi-world and the Bush-world are moral equivalents?"

You obviously do not. So perhaps you need to question your idea of what constitutes morality, especially if you consider yourself as someone who believes in moral absolutes. So, let me put essentially the same question to you about something that's both equivalent in terms of the example, but it's also less immediate because it happened a long time ago, and anyone who participated in the events or witnessed the events has long since died. Keep in mind that this is a historical fact.

Back in the 1800s, marauding Indians killed settlers and their families, members of wagon trains, farmers and their families etc.

Back in the 1800s, American cavalry rode into villages and killed innocent old men, women, and children even when the young men were away in hunting parties.

Do you consider those events to be morally equivalent?

You obviously do not. So perhaps you need to question your idea of what constitutes morality, especially if you consider yourself as someone who believes in moral absolutes. So, let me put essentially the same question to you about something that's both equivalent in terms of the example, but it's also less immediate because it happened a long time ago, and anyone who participated in the events or witnessed the events has long since died. Keep in mind that this is a historical fact.

Back in the 1800s, marauding Indians killed settlers and their families, members of wagon trains, farmers and their families etc.

Back in the 1800s, American cavalry rode into villages and killed innocent old men, women, and children even when the young men were away in hunting parties.

I sort of do. Because humans who were enlightened, even when facing ills, would be able to separate misguidance from murder (especially of women and children).

To clarify:

If a fleet of men were killing my people: men, women and children, I wouldn't then find it justified to kill their women and children also (in any moral sense).

Last edited:
Making Our Children Stalinists

Oh, no! Warn Political Chic: the KGB and the NKVD are onto her.

Making Our Children Stalinists ?

Are our children selectively rounding up and executing thier political enemies?

Are our children hording all thier neighbors income and belongings?

As far as I can tell today's children are the same hormone driven know it all nitwits they were when I ws a child some 50 years ago..

I'm certainly not going to try to force you to answer the question.....but I have a sense that you don't find the two morally equivalent.

Perhaps you'd try this one: The essence of the OP is that the works of Howard Zinn are not compatible with the outcome we....I'd....wish for American children.

I was more explicit in post #30.
Would you find that one with that record should be the model for the public school curriculum?

I'll guess you won't want to answer that either...and for the same reasons.

Making Our Children Stalinists ?

Are our children selectively rounding up and executing thier political enemies?

Are our children hording all thier neighbors income and belongings?

As far as I can tell today's children are the same hormone driven know it all nitwits they were when I ws a child some 50 years ago..

Want them being taught that Mao, Castro, and Stalin were correct, and really not bad guys?

Didn't think so.

I sort of do. Because humans who were enlightened, even when facing ills, would be able to separate misguidance from murder (especially of women and children).

To clarify:

If a fleet of men were killing my people: men, women and children, I wouldn't then find it justified to kill their women and children also (in any moral sense).

Since you don't read, you probably don't know that most of the "genocide of Indians" is a Liberal myth.

Making our children civilized = Stalinist. People like you are no different then the Taliban and muslim brotherhood that wants our children to bow to rocks throughout the middle east.

We should be spending more money on education and demanding better teachers.

The sad part of human nature...What this nation needs to do is move past this. If we can't move past this we can expect nothing but war and violence.

Forum List

Back