Making Our Children Stalinists

And methinks a little homeschooling might have done you a world of good. I don't see that you have fantastic socialization skills or education yourself.

1. So you admit that you teach your own biased version of history. What then is your complaint, if others are doing the same?

2. Have you read Howard Zinn's book 'A People's History of the United States'?

OK....you dragged it outta me: I admit that you are a congenital liar.

So you haven't read Zinn's book. Funny then that you were giving some poster all sorts of grief just the other day because they hadn't read Thomas Sowell's books.

I guess no one should be surprised that the double standard is your standard practice.

This is the...what? second....third time I've shown you to be a congenital liar....and your response has been a neg.

What's the prob?

Everyone already knows that about you....

Last edited:
As a former "pioneer" in former Soviet slave country of Hungary, I know fully well what "personal cult" and indoctrination thereof are.

When I saw children chanting "Obama, Obama, Obama" I was reminded of the times when we had to sing that Stalin was our friend and leader, that Stalin holds our hands, that Stalin loves us and that if we keep chanting his name we can put an end to American imperialist capitalism and achieve the unity and solidarity of the proletariat.

Unfortunately, since both my parents were members/parts of the reviled "intellectuals" (who, according to Stalinists contribute NOTHING to the world, because they happen to use their brains rather than their muscles) I had no chance.

So, at the age of 18 - following the Hungarian Revolution in 1956 - I came to Canada. My first choice would have been the |United States, but due to the racist and quote-driven law, introduced and enacted by your usual suspects, you know, DEMOCRATS, I did not make it.

By now, I have no regret, in fact I feel kind of like Groucho Marx, when said that he would not want to be a member of any club that would have him as member. Canada has been good to me for the last, 56 years and the Stars and Stripes have faded into the background, behind the Maple Leaf.

I did commute on the weekly bases to our company's head office, in the United States and worked there for six years. I won our company's World Wide Spirit Award. I spent many weeks as volunteer in various parts of the United States. I have acquired many dear friends there who "adopted" me as one of their own.

So, my heart breaks when I see the mind-boggling admiration by the press, by the minorities and by women for this character who has achieved two things in life: One rousing speech and two abandonments of offices he made an oath he made to uphold.

The way he demands and expects admiration, adoration and awe is strictly and purely Stalinist.

He should remember what happened to Stalin's statue in Budapest, what happened to Stalin's carcass in Moscow. All in spite of the enforced slobbering admiration in Stalin's life time.

Last edited:
OK....you dragged it outta me: I admit that you are a congenital liar.

So you haven't read Zinn's book. Funny then that you were giving some poster all sorts of grief just the other day because they hadn't read Thomas Sowell's books.

I guess no one should be surprised that the double standard is your standard practice.

This is the...what? second....third time I've shown you to be a congenital liar....and your response has been a neg.

What's the prob?

Everyone already knows that about you....

If you're practicing to be someone's future ex-wife, you can be assured, you're doing well in the mandatory insufferable adolescent obstinance category.

As a former "pioneer" in former Soviet slave country of Hungary, I know fully well what "personal cult" and indoctrination thereof are.

When I saw children chanting "Obama, Obama, Obama" I was reminded of the times when we had to sing that Stalin was our friend and leader, that Stalin holds our hands, that Stalin loves us and that if we keep chanting his name we can put an end to American imperialist capitalism and achieve the unity and solidarity of the proletariat.

Unfortunately, since both my parents were members/parts of the reviled "intellectuals" (who, according to Stalinists contribute NOTHING to the world, because they happen to use their brains rather than their muscles) I had no chance.

So, at the age of 18 - following the Hungarian Revolution in 1956 - I came to Canada. My first choice would have been the |United States, but due to the racist and quote-driven law, introduced and enacted by your usual suspects, you know, DEMOCRATS, I did not make it.

By now, I have no regret, in fact I feel kind of like Groucho Marx, when said that he would not want to be a member of any club that would have him as member. Canada has been good to me for the last, 56 years and the Stars and Stripes have faded into the background, behind the Maple Leaf.

I did commute on the weekly bases to our company's head office, and worked there for six years. I won our company's World Wide Spirit Award. I spent many weeks as volunteer in various parts of the United States. I have acquired many dear friends there who "adopted" me as one of their own.

So, my heart breaks when I see the mind-boggling admiration by the press, by the minorities and by women for this character who has achieved two things in life: One rousing speech and two abandonments of offices he made an oath he made to uphold.

The way he demands and expects admiration, adoration and awe is strictly and purely Stalinist.

He should remember what happened to Stalin's statue in Budapest, what happened to Stalin's carcass in Moscow. All in spite of the enforced slobbering admiration in Stalin's life time.

You're just mad because now you're going to have to provide health insurance to the employees on your unicorn ranch.

I did commute on the weekly bases to our company's head office, and worked there for six years. I won our company's World Wide Spirit Award. I spent many weeks as volunteer in various parts of the United States. I have acquired many dear friends there who "adopted" me as one of their own.

You're just mad because now you're going to have to provide health insurance to the employees on your unicorn ranch.

Are you intentionally obtuse or is it just the side effect of being hopelessly liberal?

Have you even considered replying to my post - ON TOPIC - or just decided to spew your usual liberal nonsense?

I would ask you to compare Stalin and his methods of intellectual enslavement in the 1950's to Obama's intellectual enslavement in this century and tell the difference, but knowing fully well that your knowledge of history - or pathetic lack thereof - will only make you to repeat the Obama talking points.

Unicorn ranch??

Unicorns are mythical, kind of like some liberals who might be considered normal.

Forum List

Back