Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

It looks like terrorism, it walks like terrorism....it sounds like terrorism.....

could it be a duck?

it could be a duck indeed! ... but more likely it is terrorism....only time will tell.

It'll probably turn out to be some type of mechanical failure, human error by the cabin crew, and /or pilot error in the dark of night.

Plane blown up at high altitude..wide spread of debris in the ocean.
Crash into the sea with plane intact, small spread of debris, and not much of it.

Could be hijackers / suicide bombers...or some of the luggage containing a bomb missed being removed after those 5 people checked in but didn't board the plane.

It's Asia, ...very poor, slack, inefficient and corrupt in some parts.

9/11 was plotted in the Muslim prayer room at a university in Germany.
Very sophisticated computer programs etc.

Terrorists are no longer all illiterate peasants.

Got some time on you hands?
help find the missing plane, DigitalGlobe launches crowdsource search for missing Malaysian plane using global search software: Tomnod

Read more: DigitalGlobe launches crowdsource search for missing Malaysian plane - The Denver Post DigitalGlobe launches crowdsource search for missing Malaysian plane - The Denver Post
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: Terms of Use - The Denver Post
Follow us: [MENTION=28704]Denver[/MENTION]post on Twitter | Denverpost on Facebook

I think it is on the ground somewhere. Passengers are gone now. They are planning to use it for a terror attack. There was another jumbo jet that went missing years ago. They were worried it would be used for a terrorist attack. It has never been found.

I think it is on the ground somewhere. Passengers are gone now. They are planning to use it for a terror attack. There was another jumbo jet that went missing years ago. They were worried it would be used for a terrorist attack. It has never been found.

Oh yes, all passenger are gone , that's the only thing I am sure about....sadly

Don't worry, you'll be hearing it a lot when Iran gets nukes, and US cities and towns start getting blown up with dirty bombs, making them uninhabitable.

You seem incredibly paranoid just based on your posts in this thread. Do you ever leave your bunker?

Yes.
Netanyahu agrees with me [or I with him]. ;)

Netanyahu, showing seized rockets, says Iran fooling the world | Reuters

Netanyahu, showing seized rockets, says Iran fooling the world

Don't worry, you'll be hearing it a lot when Iran gets nukes, and US cities and towns start getting blown up with dirty bombs, making them uninhabitable.

You seem incredibly paranoid just based on your posts in this thread. Do you ever leave your bunker?

I was thinking that as well. The world isn't Mayberry. But Mayberry wasn't Mayberry either. It was fiction. The only regret I have is that before I got too sick to travel internationally I didn't get back to Asia. Now, my Vietnam vet friends, most won't go there, some go to hook up with women, but I would like to see Angkor Wat. Hate I let that one get by me. I have seen the Great Wall and the Pyramids in Egypt. Wouldn't go back to Egypt right now.

There's nothing in Asia I have any desire to see.
They torture dogs to death and eat them, and are the animal cruelty capitals of the world...[let alone all the child trafficking/abuse rackets]...so they instantly go on my list for that alone.

Koala on menu in China

Koala 'for braising' gets traveller stewing

#####

Toss another Panda on the barbie.

Pyramids...grave robbing/disturbing going on...want no part of that.
Besides, tourist buses get blown up there with monotonous regularity.

lost. There is a secret number.

Sent from my iphone using the tears of raider's fans.

i know the hatch code but you have to decend first. Deal?

i know the hatch code but you have to decend first. Deal?

oh! Okay. Lol

sent from my iphone using the tears of raider's fans.

4 8 15 16 23 42 = 108

ZI4Pysu.jpg

I was thinking that as well. The world isn't Mayberry. But Mayberry wasn't Mayberry either. It was fiction. The only regret I have is that before I got too sick to travel internationally I didn't get back to Asia. Now, my Vietnam vet friends, most won't go there, some go to hook up with women, but I would like to see Angkor Wat. Hate I let that one get by me. I have seen the Great Wall and the Pyramids in Egypt. Wouldn't go back to Egypt right now.

I've always wanted to see the pyramids in Egypt. Hopefully the situation there improves in the future so I can make it.

My fiancee and I are thinking of going to Brazil for our honeymoon. I don't think our friend here would approve of that.

Yes.
Netanyahu agrees with me [or I with him]. ;)

Netanyahu, showing seized rockets, says Iran fooling the world | Reuters

Netanyahu, showing seized rockets, says Iran fooling the world

Meh, I'm just going to go on living and enjoying my life.

Got some time on you hands?
help find the missing plane, DigitalGlobe launches crowdsource search for missing Malaysian plane using global search software: Tomnod

Read more: DigitalGlobe launches crowdsource search for missing Malaysian plane - The Denver Post DigitalGlobe launches crowdsource search for missing Malaysian plane - The Denver Post
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: Terms of Use - The Denver Post
Follow us: [MENTION=28704]Denver[/MENTION]post on Twitter | Denverpost on Facebook

Already on the case!
Well not I exactly, but many of my fellow citizens in kangarooland.
Radio yesterday listed some of the apps available.
We're looking! ;)

The no 1 radio station www.2gb.com people are emailing from all over the world saying they are listening on the net, including many in America and Canada.
Senior officer of a US warship used to listen whenever ship was in Sydney...and email.

We find carjacked cars with babies in the back seats...there's nowhere to hide.
We find loved ones with dementia who've wandered off while shopping, or from home.
We are everywhere. ;)

We might find this plane too...who knows.

Last edited:

I've always wanted to see the pyramids in Egypt. Hopefully the situation there improves in the future so I can make it.

My fiancee and I are thinking of going to Brazil for our honeymoon. I don't think our friend here would approve of that.

People like that don't approve of much.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
It looks like terrorism, it walks like terrorism....it sounds like terrorism.....

could it be a duck?

it could be a duck indeed! ... but more likely it is terrorism....only time will tell.

I was thinking mechanical failure, until they said the transponders were off. The other thing I find strange, when the plane was last heard from to tower control they were not far from this airport: Kota Bharu

images

If they had an issue why not turn back and land at that airport? Instead of the strange path across Malaysia to the western islands?

CaféAuLait;8757773 said:

could it be a duck?

I was thinking mechanical failure, until they said the transponders were off. The other thing I find strange, when the plane was last heard from to tower control they were not far from this airport: Kota Bharu

images

If they had an issue why not turn back and land at that airport? Instead of the strange path across Malaysia to the western islands?

Runway size?

CaféAuLait;8757773 said:

could it be a duck?

images

Runway size?

I'm not sure.

Here are details of the airport

The Sultan Ismail Petra Airport began its operations in September 2002. Today, its new 12,000 sq. metres

airport terminal is equipped with various services and facilities, including three aircraft stands

and three aerobridges, to cater to the increasing inflow of tourists to Kelantan.

Sultan Ismail Petra Airport History

This airport is a former RAF base and the scene of the first Japanese landing in Malaya in December 1941.

Sultan Ismail Petra Airport

Go by all means, just be careful you don't get in the wrong cab...I forget if it's the one with or without the light on top that contains the gangsters who kidnap you, take you into the hills and bash, rob and rape you.
Wait a minute, that's Peru...all shown in "Banged up Abroad".

Brazil...hmmm, stay at a resort, enjoy the beaches...just don't go wandering around the streets, you might get shot instead of the street kids.

Violent death claims survivors of Brazil's child massacres - Americas - World - The Independent

Rio's desperate street kids fear annihilation | Greatreporter

CaféAuLait;8757779 said:
CaféAuLait;8757773 said:

images

Runway size?

I'm not sure.

Here are details of the airport

The Sultan Ismail Petra Airport began its operations in September 2002. Today, its new 12,000 sq. metres

airport terminal is equipped with various services and facilities, including three aircraft stands

and three aerobridges, to cater to the increasing inflow of tourists to Kelantan.

Sultan Ismail Petra Airport History

This airport is a former RAF base and the scene of the first Japanese landing in Malaya in December 1941.

Sultan Ismail Petra Airport

Looks like all of the 777 aircraft types require a longer runway than exists at this airport.

Aircraft Runway Requirements - Air Cyber Alliance

Sultan Ismail Petra Airport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back