Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

CaféAuLait;8758212 said:
This is the new route the plane took, the airport I mentioned above would have been on the Eastern shore where the red line meets the water on the bottom line.

140311171328-malaysia-map-t1-c1-main.jpg

images

So ... if it was hijacked, does it have enough fuel to get to Tehran?

Maybe the Iranians with false passports were defecting intelligence agents and they were thwarted.

CaféAuLait;8758212 said:
This is the new route the plane took, the airport I mentioned above would have been on the Eastern shore where the red line meets the water on the bottom line.

images

Maybe the Iranians with false passports were defecting intelligence agents and they were thwarted.

If I recall correctly when the first reports came out it said they only had 7.5 hours of fuel when it left for its 6 hour flight.

terrorists would claimed responsibly and made demands long before now

well yes, but no if they terrorist operation is still ongoing.... like more planes to disappear and that sort of thing ...we are only speculating here ...

Terrorists (Chinese martyr brigade) associated with the same separatist Muslim terrorists responsible for the 33 dead and 100 injured in the Chinese knife attacks, claimed responsibility within hours of its disappearing. They sent their letter to Chinese news agencies as well, the translated version is posted many pages back.

I don't know if they are responsible or not, but because they are relatively unknown their claims have been set aside by the Chinese.

well yes, but no if they terrorist operation is still ongoing.... like more planes to disappear and that sort of thing ...we are only speculating here ...

At this juncture everything is speculation. The co-pilot smoked during flights and women visited the cockpit during 2011. Seems like anything is possible.

At this juncture everything is speculation. The co-pilot smoked during flights and women visited the cockpit during 2011. Seems like anything is possible.

Ah ... the accidental mid-air cockpit orgy scenario.

"Why did you turn that off captain?"

"I don't want my wife getting a recording."

CaféAuLait;8758212 said:

images

Unknown. However, a nation friendly with Iran may have been a fuel stop.
I would have thought all commercial flight and transportation authorities would implement similar regulations to the FAA where the aircraft transponder could not be turned off or disabled.

"In the absence of any sign that the plane was in trouble before it vanished, speculation has ranged widely, including pilot error, plane malfunction, hijacking and terrorism, the last because two passengers were traveling on stolen passports. The terrorism theory weakened after Malaysian authorities determined that one of the two men was an Iranian asylum seeker."

Flight 370: Search for missing Malaysia Airlines plane widened, intensifies focus on land - CBS News

Makes no sense, maybe never will but we seek to pin point an answer out of fear seeking resolution.

"In the absence of any sign that the plane was in trouble before it vanished, speculation has ranged widely, including pilot error, plane malfunction, hijacking and terrorism, the last because two passengers were traveling on stolen passports. The terrorism theory weakened after Malaysian authorities determined that one of the two men was an Iranian asylum seeker."

Flight 370: Search for missing Malaysia Airlines plane widened, intensifies focus on land - CBS News

Makes no sense, maybe never will but we seek to pin point an answer out of fear seeking resolution.

Some of the facts have changed like the Malaysian Military were not tracking the plane by radar.

The Malaysian Air Force lost track of the plane over Pulau Perak, a tiny island in the Strait of Malacca -- many hundreds of miles from the usual flight path for aircraft traveling between Kuala Lumpur and Beijing, the official said.

Clock ticking in search for missing plane - CNN.com

BBC News - Malaysia Airlines MH370: Air force denies Malacca Strait comments

If they met with foul play, how come not one used a cell phone?

the whole world has disappeared for me now.. there are no other news....all that matters is this plane.... where is it?

where...

It's kinda creepy.....something you would only see in a movie......

It's kinda creepy.....something you would only see in a movie......

I agree, what is disturbing, is it took so long to figure out the plane was not where they thought it first was. They have now decided on a new flight path, and I wonder if they are correct this time?

There have been suggestions of "electronic warfare", which would be something new and I wonder if the planes communication systems were messed with along with its transponders? Who knows, just speculation on my part as well.

I was checking to see if they had found any evidence of explosion with the infrasound technique as they had been speaking of.

to think that I have to travel soon....oh well it is what it is.

Good thing it has already happened....chances of it not happening again that soon are great!
Not to worry.....:)

Forum List

Back