Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

Iranian Lawmaker Blames U.S. for Plane Disappearance

The parliamentarian, Hossein Naghavi Hosseini, who is the spokesman for the foreign policy committee, responded to the news on Tuesday that two Iranian nationals had been traveling on the missing flight holding stolen passports. This accusation was a “plot,” Mr. Naghavi Hosseini said, according to the Tasnim news agency.

“Documents published by the Western media about two Iranians getting on the plane without passports is psychological warfare. Americans recruit some people for such kinds of operations so they can throw the blame on other countries, especially Muslim countries,” he said.

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/20...=true&_type=blogs&_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=1&

:doubt:

Stolen passports were used to board that plane. It is starting to smell like terrorism.

Stolen European passports on missing plane
It only took 10 posts before some hayseed-dickboy chimes in with the dumbass terror card.

How did this country get so fucking stupid?

Not dumb, not stupid at all...the country is perfectly fine...the smell of terrorism is worldwide.
Everything is on the table.

You don't know it isn't terrorism, Asia is alive with Islamic terrorists.

You might remember some planes were hijacked by terrorists not that long ago in time, and the passengers, and workers in buildings, were murdered by the Islamic terrorists.

There are shoe bombers, trouser bombers, bra bombers, breast implant bombers, bombers lined up outside plane toilets to each add their one ingredient to make the bombs...all sorts of bombers.

Probably best not to travel to the Bible belt and start calling people hayseed-dickboys. :)

Stolen passports were used to board that plane. It is starting to smell like terrorism.

Stolen European passports on missing plane
It only took 10 posts before some hayseed-dickboy chimes in with the dumbass terror card.

How did this country get so fucking stupid?

American forces could have shot it down. They do have a history of doing that.
Well, the idiot end managed a terrorist link in no time so I thought I'd forward a theory with no evidence as well. :)

Aitcraft are lost from time to time; always tragic but just as rare.
Sadly, stupidity isn't rare, as we see from many posts here.

If the cell phones are still ringing ...can't the location of the phones be pinpointed by the phone companies?

The US agencies thought all the info they were receiving about people on US soil learning to fly planes but not land them was stupidity also.

Then after 9/11, look at whom the stoopidity finger was pointed.

Bet if lived in America and phoned the agencies today and informed them of what I thought to be suspicious activity...my neighbour buying a lot of chemicals but he doesn't have a pool they wouldn't dismiss my info as stoopid.

The US agencies thought all the info they were receiving about people on US soil learning to fly planes but not land them was stupidity also.

Then after 9/11, look at whom the stoopidity finger was pointed.

Bet if lived in America and phoned the agencies today and informed them of what I thought to be suspicious activity...my neighbour buying a lot of chemicals but he doesn't have a pool they wouldn't dismiss my info as stoopid.

Try taking flying lessons. You don't learn to land until after you've learned how to keep the thing in the air.

CaféAuLait;8759681 said:
They started TomNod crowd-sourcing website and this is what one user found:

x2nrxv.jpg

He marked it but is not sure if it's boat.

It looks like a plane.

Tga looks like a boat. Appears there's a wake

-Geaux

to think that I have to travel soon....oh well it is what it is.
Then fly at night, or during inclement weather, because the people who hijack planes don't get enough flying time in to get an instrument license, so they have to fly on a clear day.

Not dumb, not stupid at all...the country is perfectly fine...the smell of terrorism is worldwide.
Everything is on the table.

You don't know it isn't terrorism, Asia is alive with Islamic terrorists.

You might remember some planes were hijacked by terrorists not that long ago in time, and the passengers, and workers in buildings, were murdered by the Islamic terrorists.

There are shoe bombers, trouser bombers, bra bombers, breast implant bombers, bombers lined up outside plane toilets to each add their one ingredient to make the bombs...all sorts of bombers.

Probably best not to travel to the Bible belt and start calling people hayseed-dickboys. :)
They're all reasons to take more of our civil rights away and illegally attack sovereign nations that did not attack us first.

We spent over $4 trillion US taxpayer dollars in Iraq and got nothing in return.

That's pretty stupid!

And playing that terror card, is what gets that ball rolling.

an airline expert im not. but why in the hell do they have transponders in the cockpit??? its the first thing hijackers switch off. seems to me it should be moved to some place inaccessible like back where the black box's are.

an airline expert im not. but why in the hell do they have transponders in the cockpit??? its the first thing hijackers switch off. seems to me it should be moved to some place inaccessible like back where the black box's are.

The transponder controls are in the cockpit because the pilots have to be able to change transponder codes at ATC's request. ATC often request pilots to "squawk" different codes depending on the flight path. They also have several assigned codes to use for emergency conditions (like hijack, radio inop, decompression, etc)

Sent from my NWO shill phone using TapYourLine II.

Forum List

Back