Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

and it the hyjackers turn it off??? like they did on 911. its costing live. there has to be a way to move it.

Where would you move it where the pilots could still access the controls to change codes? Also, the electrical breaker panels are in the cockpit too, in case the pilots need to shut down a shorting system. You would have to move the transponder breaker also.

Transponder code control is too important to smooth ATC ops to take access away from the pilots.

Sent from my NWO shill phone using TapYourLine II.

the tail would be one choice. where the box's are. nobody has access to it. pilots can change codes in the cockpit. but NO kill switch. the technology exists. but airlines are still profit conscience.

Wow you folks have no idea how these planes work lol.

Hey any of the nuts here theorize alien abduction yet?

I ran an experiment with my phones.

First, I called my cell from my land line. Both phones rang instantly.

Then, I turned off my cell phone and called it. The call went to voicemail instantly.

Then, after turning it back on and calling it to verify all was well, I quickly sealed the cell phone inside a metal cookie tin. When I called it, the landline gave me the ringtone over and over, but the cellphone wasn't ringing.

What's happening? When your turn on your cell phone, it contacts the nearest tower and says "hello, here I am, put me in the database and route all calls to me through this tower". When you turn it off, it tells the tower "logging off now, send all calls to voicemail." But when the signal suddenly just dies, the network doesn't know where it is or what the status of it is. Call it, and the network searches for it in vain. While that's happening, the caller will be given a ringtone, so that the caller knows the call hasn't been dropped, but there's no communication with the cellphone happening.

So, the current behavior is consistent with the passengers' cellphones being destroyed or underwater.

Last edited:
the very latest ...... something has happened .....is this it?

(CNN) -- A Chinese satellite looking into the mysterious disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 "observed a suspected crash area at sea," a Chinese government agency said -- a potentially pivotal lead into what has been a frustrating search for the Boeing 777.

Satellite eyeing missing Malaysia flight detects 'suspected crash area' - CNN.com

If this is the plane hopefully this will give the families some closure on what occurred and start the grieving process.

I flew one from DFW to LAX. They are huge planes.

A triple 7 is much larger than a 737-8. In fact, the engine nacelles on a 777 are the same diameter as a 737 fuselage. :eek:

Just for comparison, here's a 737 following a 777.

Emirates_SkyCargo_777%20and_flyDubai_737_holding_as_EK29_takes_off_from_Dubai_International.jpg

Two planes I have flown and said they couldn't leave the ground.....777 and 747. But they always did.

Aha, all is revealed;

How safe are Boeing 777 planes following the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370? | News.com.au

It has emerged that last September, authorities issued a global warning regarding the structural integrity of 777 aircraft following reports of cracks and corrosion appearing in the fuselage skin, resulting in a “weak spot”.

The US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) reported that a 40 centimetre-crack was found underneath the satellite antennae on one of the planes, which could cause “rapid decompression and a loss of structural integrity of the aeroplane.”

They have had problems since the very first one. This is not news.

The relative of the Chinese victims are getting very upset with the Malaysian authorities ...it seems they are hiding some shit...

Such as?

Who knows...could be anything.... to hide corruption and the fact that people got aboard the plane with stolen passports, or that the pilot could have crashed the aircraft himself, or that mechanical fault occurred because of their incompetence ... or heavens knows what, that's the problem, when they are not clear all the speculation begins. :dunno:

Into the 5th day and nothing, people are getting frustrated .... the aircraft hasn't been found yet.

They can't hide the stolen passports. We already know that. And no one would have even checked if the plan had arrived at its scheduled destination.

Where would you move it where the pilots could still access the controls to change codes? Also, the electrical breaker panels are in the cockpit too, in case the pilots need to shut down a shorting system. You would have to move the transponder breaker also.

Transponder code control is too important to smooth ATC ops to take access away from the pilots.

the tail would be one choice. where the box's are. nobody has access to it. pilots can change codes in the cockpit. but NO kill switch. the technology exists. but airlines are still profit conscience.

Wow you folks have no idea how these planes work lol.

Hey any of the nuts here theorize alien abduction yet?

Plenty of photos taken around the world of UFO's.
Guess they're flown by aliens.

Looks like a Chinese satellite has found some wreckage of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane, so it's not alien abduction this time...but the Bermuda triangle is instructive.

Aha, all is revealed;

How safe are Boeing 777 planes following the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370? | News.com.au

It has emerged that last September, authorities issued a global warning regarding the structural integrity of 777 aircraft following reports of cracks and corrosion appearing in the fuselage skin, resulting in a “weak spot”.

The US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) reported that a 40 centimetre-crack was found underneath the satellite antennae on one of the planes, which could cause “rapid decompression and a loss of structural integrity of the aeroplane.”

That's not what's being portrayed here and in the media.
I'm being told how absolutely wonderful and safe these planes are.

Missing Malaysian Plane: Search Team Find What They Believe Is Part Of Plane Door And Tail (PHOTO) - The Trent that looks like the picture they thought was the door and wasn't, scroll down at link to see it

(CNN) -- A Chinese satellite looking into the mysterious disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 "observed a suspected crash area at sea," a Chinese government agency said -- a potentially pivotal lead into what has been a frustrating search for the Boeing 777.

Satellite eyeing missing Malaysia flight detects 'suspected crash area' - CNN.com

Aha, all is revealed;

That's not what's being portrayed here and in the media.
I'm being told how absolutely wonderful and safe these planes are.

US regulators warned of problems on Boeing 777s

Well, I was pretty close to the action when they were first rolled out. They were new on the market when I went to China. I had two domestic flights on the 777 that year. They were already making news with their problems. In those days I was still dealing with a morbid fear of flying, so I was pretty keen on the reports.

Last edited:

If this is the plane hopefully this will give the families some closure on what occurred and start the grieving process.

What I don't understand is this part of the article:

The images were captured on March 9 -- which was the day after the plane went missing -- but weren't released until Wednesday

Why would they wait to release what they believed was part of the plane wreck and not try to rescue anyone? What the hell is going on? Am I crazy? Why wait 4 flippin days to release the satellite imagery?

It is one of the safest planes....but even the safest plane can have a hiccup. If they have been having problems all along, I sure would like to see some links....:eusa_whistle:

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/777 One of the Safest planes

Boeing 777 considered one of the most popular, safest jets | Fox News

Boeing 777: 1 of the Most Popular, Safest Jets - The New Indian Express

They don't have to 'have problems all along' to have a fatal defect. Many craft have only ONE fatal flight including one of our space shuttles. And one is all it takes. The industry was warned abut the defects in the 777s early on. I don't know who listened and who didn't. The US may have demanded correction. But this wasn't in the US nor was it a US airline, now was it!~

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8764577 said:

What I don't understand is this part of the article:

The images were captured on March 9 -- which was the day after the plane went missing -- but weren't released until Wednesday

Why would they wait to release what they believed was part of the plane wreck and not try to rescue anyone? What the hell is going on? Am I crazy? Why wait 4 flippin days to release the satellite imagery?

People keep posting this old article. I do wish they would TRY to keep up!

terrorists would claimed responsibly and made demands long before now

Terrorists are patient, think about the time span between the first bombing of the world trade center and 911.

Hehe, here is alan1's conspiracy number one.

All communication from the plane ended, transponders, emergency locator beacon, radio. While it is slightly possible that that could happen by accident, it is highly unlikely for all systems (and backup systems) to fail simultaneously. That would indicate that there was intent. If it was intentional, that would indicate hijacking.
Oh, and like I said, terrorists are patient. If the intent was to hijack a plane for future terrorist activity, then the terrorists would remain quiet about it.

So, continuing with the conspiracy theory, it was a hijacking for future use of the plane. Perhaps that future use is to put a dirty nuke in it then fly to and crash it into a large metro area. This is certainly not beyond the realm of a terrorist action. Again, terrorists are patient, it could be 3 days or a year before they use the plane.

Then we have the passengers. Terrorists wouldn't be concerned about the passengers. If they took control of the cockpit, they could easily depressurize the planes cabin. Those oxygen masks that drop would only supply oxygen for an hour at best. Stay in the air longer than that, and all the passengers are either dead or passed out by the time they land at their destination. They don't have to deal with fighting passengers after landing, just deal with removing the dead bodies.

Cell phones of the passengers were still ringing after the plane vanished. Some cell phone service will still present a "false" ring for a phone not on the grid, but many would go straight to voice-mail if the phone isn't connected. Too many cell phones rang, indicating that said phones were not damaged in an explosion or at the bottom of the ocean. It would take a while for terrorists to shut off all the cell phones.

Over 8 countries, over 40 ships, over 30 planes couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again, or find wreckage debris. Yes, I know the search area is large, but how often has five days passed with no sign of debris or wreckage from a plane crash? Rare indeed.

I posit that the plane was successfully hijacked, landed somewhere, the passengers killed and that it will reappear at some point in the future as a terrorist weapon. That's my conspiracy.

terrorists would claimed responsibly and made demands long before now

Terrorists are patient, think about the time span between the first bombing of the world trade center and 911.

Hehe, here is alan1's conspiracy number one.

All communication from the plane ended, transponders, emergency locator beacon, radio. While it is slightly possible that that could happen by accident, it is highly unlikely for all systems (and backup systems) to fail simultaneously. That would indicate that there was intent. If it was intentional, that would indicate hijacking.
Oh, and like I said, terrorists are patient. If the intent was to hijack a plane for future terrorist activity, then the terrorists would remain quiet about it.

So, continuing with the conspiracy theory, it was a hijacking for future use of the plane. Perhaps that future use is to put a dirty nuke in it then fly to and crash it into a large metro area. This is certainly not beyond the realm of a terrorist action. Again, terrorists are patient, it could be 3 days or a year before they use the plane.

Then we have the passengers. Terrorists wouldn't be concerned about the passengers. If they took control of the cockpit, they could easily depressurize the planes cabin. Those oxygen masks that drop would only supply oxygen for an hour at best. Stay in the air longer than that, and all the passengers are either dead or passed out by the time they land at their destination. They don't have to deal with fighting passengers after landing, just deal with removing the dead bodies.

Cell phones of the passengers were still ringing after the plane vanished. Some cell phone service will still present a "false" ring for a phone not on the grid, but many would go straight to voice-mail if the phone isn't connected. Too many cell phones rang, indicating that said phones were not damaged in an explosion or at the bottom of the ocean. It would take a while for terrorists to shut off all the cell phones.

Over 8 countries, over 40 ships, over 30 planes couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again, or find wreckage debris. Yes, I know the search area is large, but how often has five days passed with no sign of debris or wreckage from a plane crash? Rare indeed.

I posit that the plane was successfully hijacked, landed somewhere, the passengers killed and that it will reappear at some point in the future as a terrorist weapon. That's my conspiracy.

They keep expanding the search area. It would seem that they could calculate approximately how far the plane could have traveled in all directions in the time it had before it went missing and exhaust searches in that area before they go out farther. Perhaps they have done that, but it seems the early part of the disappearance was more a question of 'which way did they go' rather than, 'where did they come to rest.' I think it is clear at this point that the plane did come to rest somewhere, somehow. I also can't accept that there would be no floating debris in the ocean or that satellite technology couldn't locate it, particularly since aircraft are equipped with flotation devices. I have trouble even believing that satellite technology can't find a downed aircraft on land. Hell, they can read your house number from a satellite. But they can't find a plane on the ground? Go figure!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back