Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

CaféAuLait;8757779 said:
Runway size?

I'm not sure.

Here are details of the airport

The Sultan Ismail Petra Airport began its operations in September 2002. Today, its new 12,000 sq. metres

airport terminal is equipped with various services and facilities, including three aircraft stands

and three aerobridges, to cater to the increasing inflow of tourists to Kelantan.

Sultan Ismail Petra Airport History

This airport is a former RAF base and the scene of the first Japanese landing in Malaya in December 1941.

Sultan Ismail Petra Airport

Looks like all of the 777 aircraft types require a longer runway than exists at this airport.

Aircraft Runway Requirements - Air Cyber Alliance

Sultan Ismail Petra Airport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I still think it strange, an airport with a 2400m runway and they don't even attempt with some strange emergency? However, I found several places that said a 777 can land on a 2400m runway.

Boeing 777 Freighter Jet - Price, Specs, Features

And the Wiki link says it "can accommodate the Airbus A330 and Boeing 737-800"

Would that include the 777?

I really don't know, as I am not familiar with plane landings at all. It is just strange IMO.

Last edited:
I think they are here.....

8c7d947eea592d7c3d1472de37a3f0a2.png

This is the new route the plane took, the airport I mentioned above would have been on the Eastern shore where the red line meets the water on the bottom line.

140311171328-malaysia-map-t1-c1-main.jpg

images

That's the kind if stuff the motherfucking NSA should have been listening to

Sent from my Chinese Supercomputer made from XBox parts Bush sent to China

Theories abound, the best one for me is that it landed in the surf of Skull Island, the ancient home of King Kong. Certainly in the vicinity and range of the airtcraft.

I wonder did the passenger manifest show any comely blonde's on board?

Last edited:
lost. There is a secret number.

Sent from my iphone using the tears of raider's fans.

i know the hatch code but you have to decend first. Deal?

i know the hatch code but you have to decend first. Deal?

oh! Okay. Lol

sent from my iphone using the tears of raider's fans.

4 8 15 16 23 42 = 108

Splash target OICU812 with birds

-Geaux

what is the use to lie to yourself and say thay are all alive and happy and dancing and drinking pina colada....no Mr H ...better face the sad reality. :(

The relative of the Chinese victims are getting very upset with the Malaysian authorities ...it seems they are hiding some shit...

I was thinking that as well. The world isn't Mayberry. But Mayberry wasn't Mayberry either. It was fiction. The only regret I have is that before I got too sick to travel internationally I didn't get back to Asia. Now, my Vietnam vet friends, most won't go there, some go to hook up with women, but I would like to see Angkor Wat. Hate I let that one get by me. I have seen the Great Wall and the Pyramids in Egypt. Wouldn't go back to Egypt right now.

I've always wanted to see the pyramids in Egypt. Hopefully the situation there improves in the future so I can make it.

My fiancee and I are thinking of going to Brazil for our honeymoon. I don't think our friend here would approve of that.

People like that don't approve of much.

Yes they do. ;)
However, they also disapprove of many things. :)

Could the flight have been flown to a secret location maybe, and therefore all aboard might be held captive until demands are to be met once the terrorist plan is possibly completed ? That would be hopeful for the passengers families maybe, but it is a long shot in this sort of thinking. Could a nation or island be a place that these people and the plane are maybe being held, and so they have been looking in the wrong places so far maybe ?

Is there such a place with a runway long enough?
Not sure..

They need to find that Jet, because if it is still out there on a hidden runway somwhere maybe, then it could be a threat looming big time when it gets ready to go airborn again. If the possible terrorist landed this thing, then they sure can get it airborn again. Then where will it be heading in the dead of night or even in the daylight with it's transponders off ? It's a missle awaiting to be re-launched maybe, so lets just hope that this will not be the case.

Forum List

Back