Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

This is the best article on the web reporting on that theory. These are some interesting and startling points to consider. One must have an open mind to read it though.

Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Alien Abduction Theory buzzing on Social Media
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-alien-abduction-discussed-social-media-conspiracy-1439711

Uh ya. Because that's more likely than it crashing into the ocean.

Sure it is, except for when you look at THE FACTS.
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304914904579434653903086282
But the huge uncertainty about where the plane was headed, and why it apparently continued flying so long without working transponders, has raised theories among investigators that the aircraft may have been commandeered for a reason that appears unclear to U.S. authorities. Some of those theories have been laid out to national security officials and senior personnel from various U.S. agencies, according to one person familiar with the matter.

The fact is, the plane continued to be tracked, in the air, long after communication was lost. If it was going down or out of control, this fact is inconsistent with it being "likely to have crashed in the ocean."

If one makes the assumption that the people who are in control of information are going to release to the population of the earth everything they know, I suppose it is more likely the plane crashed in the ocean. But those of us who are not naive about those who are the political, intelligence, economic, social, military, cultural, and media elite, have no illusions about the circles in which they operate, and the manner in how they operate.

Now, I am all in favor of continuing the search. Where this plane disappeared at does not fit the pattern of being a well known location of one of the vertices that is a site where planes and ships disappear at. I agree, there is probably a more reasonable explanation. However, once all other avenues have been exhausted, why not consider the improbable?

quote-when-you-have-eliminated-the-impossible-whatever-remains-however-improbable-must-be-the-truth-arthur-conan-doyle-52945.jpg

U.S. officials have an "indication" the missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner may have crashed in the Indian Ocean and is moving the USS Kidd to the area to begin searching.

It's not clear what the indication was, but senior administration officials told ABC News the missing Malaysian flight continued to "ping" a satellite on an hourly basis after it lost contact with radar. The Boeing 777 jetliners are equipped with what is called the Airplane Health Management system in which they ping a satellite every hour. The number of pings would indicate how long the plane stayed aloft.

It's not clear, however, whether the satellite pings also indicate the plane's location.

The new information has greatly expanded the search area and it will take another 24 hours to move the USS Kidd into position, a senior Pentagon official told ABC News.

Malaysia Airliner Kept 'Pinging,' May Have Crashed in Indian Ocean - ABC News

They knew all the time where that plane was.

CaféAuLait;8768539 said:
Malaysian authorities just said the Rolls Royce story of 4 hours is not correct and that the satellite images were released by mistake.

WTF?

-Geaux

I don't get it, honestly. Shortly after I post that I saw what you posted above. And now this brand new story, which says the exact opposite. I'm coming to the conclusion the news ( as it does a lot) is reaching for any story it can print.

Its hard to find any real information anywhere. Like they are flip-flopping.

Malaysia widens search for missing plane again: "We can't rule anything out"

Last Updated Mar 13, 2014 3:25 PM EDT
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Malaysian authorities expanded their search for the missing jetliner westward toward India on Thursday, saying it may have flown for several hours after its last contact with the ground.

CBS News correspondent Bob Orr reports that there are technical indicators suggesting the plane continued to fly for an unspecified period of time after civilian air traffic controllers lost radar contact with the jet. Sources say the Boeing 777 continued to attempt to transmit routine data about the plane's engines and performance to satellites. Malaysian authorities and Boeing apparently did not downlink the data, so details from plane's transmissions are not known.

But, the fact that the jet was continuing to send signals is a strong indication that the jet did not crash immediately after radar contact was lost. The engines instead continued to run, Orr reports, meaning the plane continued in flight or perhaps was on the ground but still producing power.

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: Authorities widen search for missing plane yet again - CBS News

I think the media, as per usual, are becoming part of the story, and that is regrettable when you consider the families who are sitting out there with their lives in a holding pattern waiting for this to be resolved.

I believe you are one hundred percent right. I can't even imagine what the families are going through hearing this and perhaps getting hopeful. I know I do each time I see something which makes me feel they might have a chance and I don't have any relatives on that plane.

This is the best article on the web reporting on that theory. These are some interesting and startling points to consider. One must have an open mind to read it though.

Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Alien Abduction Theory buzzing on Social Media
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-alien-abduction-discussed-social-media-conspiracy-1439711

Uh ya. Because that's more likely than it crashing into the ocean.

Sure it is, except for when you look at THE FACTS.
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304914904579434653903086282
But the huge uncertainty about where the plane was headed, and why it apparently continued flying so long without working transponders, has raised theories among investigators that the aircraft may have been commandeered for a reason that appears unclear to U.S. authorities. Some of those theories have been laid out to national security officials and senior personnel from various U.S. agencies, according to one person familiar with the matter.

The fact is, the plane continued to be tracked, in the air, long after communication was lost. If it was going down or out of control, this fact is inconsistent with it being "likely to have crashed in the ocean."

If one makes the assumption that the people who are in control of information are going to release to the population of the earth everything they know, I suppose it is more likely the plane crashed in the ocean. But those of us who are not naive about those who are the political, intelligence, economic, social, military, cultural, and media elite, have no illusions about the circles in which they operate, and the manner in how they operate.

Now, I am all in favor of continuing the search. Where this plane disappeared at does not fit the pattern of being a well known location of one of the vertices that is a site where planes and ships disappear at. I agree, there is probably a more reasonable explanation. However, once all other avenues have been exhausted, why not consider the improbable?

quote-when-you-have-eliminated-the-impossible-whatever-remains-however-improbable-must-be-the-truth-arthur-conan-doyle-52945.jpg

According to the maker of the engine it was tracked after communication was lost, but if I recall correctly, they backed down on that claim.

Everything they say ...they say its wrong. They know S***

Believe it or not, there are conspiracy idiots on another forum saying the plane was hijacked by the New World Order, and they crashed it into the sea at free fall speed using thermite. :cuckoo:

]]

Nope, it was the 777.

US regulators warned of problems on Boeing 777s

I remember it well. That was in my extreme fear of flying days, and someone else booked the flights. I had no choice but to take the domestic flights they booked for me.

That's odd, the article linked says:

Washington (AFP) - Months before Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 mysteriously vanished, US regulators warned of a "cracking and corrosion" problem on Boeing 777s that could lead to a mid-air breakup and drastic drop in cabin pressure.

It wasn't that long ago they said that....

The operative words in your post are US regulators. Airlines in the US may have taken action. But this was not a US airline, there is no indication that it was under US regs, and the flight did not originate or crash in the US. Try to get Siri to recalculate so you can make an intelligent post.

Try to remember what you are arguing....you made a claim that the 777 had problems from the beginning..which has nothing to do with the recent warning from "US regulators." I know you are trying to sound informed and intelligent, referring to your own personal experiences, as if you were the EOE....(expert on everything) but, you made an unfounded comment (that the 777 had problems all along) and are now having trouble defending it, so you are now deflecting, and claiming the Malaysian plane was not under US regulators, which, if you read my post, I didn't claim that ...my only reference to the regulators was the fact that the warnings were recent, and not back when the aircraft was first introduced as you are trying to allege.

And, FYI, the operative word is actually Boeing....Boeing being an American Company.....and as such being responsible for the airworthiness of their aircraft. And, for you to think that US regulators would only be concerned with those Boeing 777's flying in the US or for the US, just shows how truly ignorant you really are.

But to get back to your inane statement....the Boeing 777 did not have problems all along as you have claimed, so maybe you need to rethink your comments before making them, you're not the expert that you think you are.

AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2004 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD

US and European regulators have reportedly given aircraft manufacturer Boeing's 777-300ER aircraft certification to carry passengers to destinations worldwide.

The US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) have reportedly formally recognised that the 777-300ER passed all testing and safety requirements during an 11-month flight test programme.
"]AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2004 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD
US and European regulators certify Boeing 777-300ER aircraft. - Free Online Library

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/boeing-777-popular-safest-jets-22829810

Here's something recent:

Malaysia Airliner Communications Shut Down Separately: US Officials Say - Yahoo

The data reporting system, they believe, was shut down at 1:07 a.m. The transponder -- which transmits location and altitude -- shut down at 1:21 a.m.

This indicates it may well have been a deliberate act, ABC News aviation consultant John Nance said.

U.S. investigators told ABC News that the two modes of communication were "systematically shut down."

That means the U.S. team "is convinced that there was manual intervention," a source said, which means it was likely not an accident or catastrophic malfunction that took the plane out of the sky.

Here's something recent:

The data reporting system, they believe, was shut down at 1:07 a.m. The transponder -- which transmits location and altitude -- shut down at 1:21 a.m.

This indicates it may well have been a deliberate act, ABC News aviation consultant John Nance said.

U.S. investigators told ABC News that the two modes of communication were "systematically shut down."

That means the U.S. team "is convinced that there was manual intervention," a source said, which means it was likely not an accident or catastrophic malfunction that took the plane out of the sky.

Wow.

That's odd, the article linked says:

Washington (AFP) - Months before Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 mysteriously vanished, US regulators warned of a "cracking and corrosion" problem on Boeing 777s that could lead to a mid-air breakup and drastic drop in cabin pressure.

It wasn't that long ago they said that....

The operative words in your post are US regulators. Airlines in the US may have taken action. But this was not a US airline, there is no indication that it was under US regs, and the flight did not originate or crash in the US. Try to get Siri to recalculate so you can make an intelligent post.

Try to remember what you are arguing....you made a claim that the 777 had problems from the beginning..which has nothing to do with the recent warning from "US regulators." I know you are trying to sound informed and intelligent, referring to your own personal experiences, as if you were the EOE....(expert on everything) but, you made an unfounded comment (that the 777 had problems all along) and are now having trouble defending it, so you are now deflecting, and claiming the Malaysian plane was not under US regulators, which, if you read my post, I didn't claim that ...my only reference to the regulators was the fact that the warnings were recent, and not back when the aircraft was first introduced as you are trying to allege.

And, FYI, the operative word is actually Boeing....Boeing being an American Company.....and as such being responsible for the airworthiness of their aircraft. And, for you to think that US regulators would only be concerned with those Boeing 777's flying in the US or for the US, just shows how truly ignorant you really are.

But to get back to your inane statement....the Boeing 777 did not have problems all along as you have claimed, so maybe you need to rethink your comments before making them, you're not the expert that you think you are.

US and European regulators have reportedly given aircraft manufacturer Boeing's 777-300ER aircraft certification to carry passengers to destinations worldwide.

The US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) have reportedly formally recognised that the 777-300ER passed all testing and safety requirements during an 11-month flight test programme.
US and European regulators certify Boeing 777-300ER aircraft. - Free Online Library

Actually, yes, they did and I have posted the link. Clearly you choose to remain ignorant.

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

It was discovered that more than 500 Boeing 777s, flown by airlines around the world, had been operating for more than seven years with the error that could cause the autopilot malfunction.

US regulator the Federal Aviation Authority was concerned enough about the incident to issue an "airworthiness directive" for the inspection of all aircraft.

Boeing said yesterday it was not in a position to comment on any possible causes behind the loss of the Malaysian Airlines 777 on Saturday, but last night it announced it would join the US National Transportation Safety Board as a technical adviser. "The team is now en route to the area so they will be positioned to offer assistance," Boeing said.

Following the aircraft's disappearance, reports have emerged of flight tracking software noting the aircraft rapidly lost altitude before losing signal.

In 2008 - this time involving an Airbus A330-303 aircraft - Qantas flight 72 between Singapore and Perth had an ADIRU malfunction in which the autopilot twice instructed the plane to pitch down steeply.

During the violent rollercoaster ride, more than 100 of the flight's 303 passengers were injured, with more than 50 requiring hospitalisation after the plane made an emergency landing at the Learmonth air force base near Exmouth in Western Australia.

The managing director of the Association of Asia Pacific Airlines, Andrew Herdman, said Malaysian Airlines operated in accordance with the "highest international standards".

"The safety performance of Asian airlines is in line with the overall industry performance," he said. Mr Herdman said the "hull loss rate" - where an aircraft is destroyed in an accident - for large Western-built commercial jets was continuously improving and now at one in three million flights.

Malaysia Airline's last fatal accident was almost 20 years ago, in September 1995, when 34 people were killed when a Fokker 50 aircraft crashed in Malaysia.

The aircraft that went missing on Saturday was a Boeing 777-200ER, which Malaysian Airlines had bought new in May 2002.

Last edited:
even though the transponder was off and they lost contact another automated system called ping continued to send data

U.S. officials have an "indication" the missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner may have crashed in the Indian Ocean and is moving the USS Kidd to the area to begin searching.

It's not clear what the indication was, but senior administration officials told ABC News the missing Malaysian flight continued to "ping" a satellite on an hourly basis after it lost contact with radar. The Boeing 777 jetliners are equipped with what is called the Airplane Health Management system in which they ping a satellite every hour. The number of pings would indicate how long the plane stayed aloft.

It's not clear, however, whether the satellite pings also indicate the plane's location.

The new information has greatly expanded the search area and it will take another 24 hours to move the USS Kidd into position, a senior Pentagon official told ABC News.

the satellite relays data to engineers. engine fucntion, rate of fuel and oil consumption and all systems on board. do they still have the data?? who knows

link

Here's something recent:

with fire or smoke in the cabin

a top priority of the pilot is to turn off as many electronic components as possible

if the smoke returns more electronic components get turned off

that could explain the difference in time

however it is odd that between the first and second shut down

that the pilot did not squawk 7700 maybe that system was gone already

there is an interesting report made by a guy working an oil rig off the coast of Vietnam

he said he saw a plane on fire around that time on about a 270 heading
----------------------------------------
Gentlemen. I believe I saw the Malaysian Airlines flight come down. The timing is right.

I tried to contact Malaysian and Vietnamese officials days ago. But I do not know if the message has been received.

I am on the oil ring Songa-Mercur off the coast of Vung Tau.

‘The surface location of the observation is

Lat 08 deg 22′ 30.20″ N
Long 108 deg 42 ‘ 22.26″ E

I observed (the plane?) burning at high altitude at a compass bearing of 265 to 275. It is very difficult to judge the distance but I would say 50 to 70 kms along the compass bearing 260-277.

https://twitter.com/BobWoodruff/status/443713159732289536

Actually, yes, they did and I have posted the link. Clearly you choose to remain ignorant.

It was discovered that more than 500 Boeing 777s, flown by airlines around the world, had been operating for more than seven years with the error that could cause the autopilot malfunction.

US regulator the Federal Aviation Authority was concerned enough about the incident to issue an "airworthiness directive" for the inspection of all aircraft.

Boeing said yesterday it was not in a position to comment on any possible causes behind the loss of the Malaysian Airlines 777 on Saturday, but last night it announced it would join the US National Transportation Safety Board as a technical adviser. "The team is now en route to the area so they will be positioned to offer assistance," Boeing said.

Following the aircraft's disappearance, reports have emerged of flight tracking software noting the aircraft rapidly lost altitude before losing signal.

In 2008 - this time involving an Airbus A330-303 aircraft - Qantas flight 72 between Singapore and Perth had an ADIRU malfunction in which the autopilot twice instructed the plane to pitch down steeply.

During the violent rollercoaster ride, more than 100 of the flight's 303 passengers were injured, with more than 50 requiring hospitalisation after the plane made an emergency landing at the Learmonth air force base near Exmouth in Western Australia.

The managing director of the Association of Asia Pacific Airlines, Andrew Herdman, said Malaysian Airlines operated in accordance with the "highest international standards".

"The safety performance of Asian airlines is in line with the overall industry performance," he said. Mr Herdman said the "hull loss rate" - where an aircraft is destroyed in an accident - for large Western-built commercial jets was continuously improving and now at one in three million flights.

Malaysia Airline's last fatal accident was almost 20 years ago, in September 1995, when 34 people were killed when a Fokker 50 aircraft crashed in Malaysia.

The aircraft that went missing on Saturday was a Boeing 777-200ER, which Malaysian Airlines had bought new in May 2002.

Yeah, your link doesn't have the article you quoted.....but it did have this...which again dismisses your earlier claim.....guess you're the one that insists on remaining ignorant.

While aviation experts described both Malaysia Airlines and the Boeing 777 as having a solid safety record, an incident on a flight between Perth and Kuala Lumpur led to a safety alert being issued for 777s worldwide.

Here's something recent:

a top priority of the pilot is to turn off as many electronic components as possible

there is an interesting report made by a guy working an oil rig off the coast of Vietnam

Gentlemen. I believe I saw the Malaysian Airlines flight come down. The timing is right.

I tried to contact Malaysian and Vietnamese officials days ago. But I do not know if the message has been received.

Lat 08 deg 22′ 30.20″ N

I observed (the plane?) burning at high altitude at a compass bearing of 265 to 275. It is very difficult to judge the distance but I would say 50 to 70 kms along the compass bearing 260-277.

What other purpose would there to be to turn off the systems if the goal was suicide?

Yeah, your link doesn't have the article you quoted.....but it did have this...which again dismisses your earlier claim.....guess you're the one that insists on remaining ignorant.

While aviation experts described both Malaysia Airlines and the Boeing 777 as having a solid safety record, an incident on a flight between Perth and Kuala Lumpur led to a safety alert being issued for 777s worldwide.

I quoted it because I knew you wouldn't have sense enough to us the link:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...=NmbloQ7DpGFqU_CUSntBog&bvm=bv.62922401,d.eW0

When they have found black boxes on jetliners of ages past, the voices of the passengers screaming could be heard. I doubt that is the case these days the way they lock down the cockpit and pilots.

I am leaning toward a fire and a crash scenario, or a ditch it in the ocean but with no communication scenario. Those people are all dead, IMO. I just wish the media would stop all the speculation. The search is not going to go on forever, and they keep adding to the frenzy of questions that people will never have answered.

The pilot/s were smoking in the cockpit when they were entertaining those girls.
Maybe the smoking pilots started a fire...they could've had the plane on auto pilot and dozed off.

The pilot/s were smoking in the cockpit when they were entertaining those girls.
Maybe the smoking pilots started a fire...they could've had the plane on auto pilot and dozed off.

This flight?

People used to smoke on planes all the time and never set one on fire.

Here's something recent:

Lat 08 deg 22′ 30.20″ N

What other purpose would there to be to turn off the systems if the goal was suicide?

not sure what you are asking

Forum List

Back