Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

Police have reportedly raided the home of one of the pilots.
Both the pilots are Muslims?

Neither of the pilots were muslim. One pilot let a bimbo into the cockpit a couple of years ago. They'll do anything to avoid confronting the two guys who paid cash for one way tickets and we're traveling on stolen passports.

At least one is;

Missing Malaysia Airlines plane pilots under police investigation amid hijacking fears | Mail Online

Pilots who were flying missing Malaysian jet under police investigation amid fears the plane was hijacked by people with aviation training

. Officers investigating Zaharie Ahmad Shah, 53, and Fariq Abdul Hamid, 27
. They will have their psychological background and family life probed
. Evidence today emerged suggesting plane continued to be flown by people with aviation experience after it disappeared from radar systems
. Shah is so enthusiastic about flying he built his own simulator at home
. Photos from 2011 found of Hamid inviting two women into his cockpit
. However no evidence links the men directly to any wrongdoing
. Family and neighbours have defended the reputations of the men
. Hamid was described as a 'good boy, a good Muslim, humble and quiet'
. Shah meanwhile was described as 'very friendly and safety-conscious'

They both are Muslim according to the CBS article I posted in the above link, the question is were either radicalized Muslim's.

CaféAuLait;8780038 said:
Report on Captains:

Missing Malaysia jet pilots described as "humble" and "safety-conscious"

Missing Malaysia jet pilots described as "humble" and "safety-conscious" - CBS News

All I know is one of them were not safety conscious, the one who allowed passengers into the cockpit, Fariq Abdul Hamid.

The other captain posted YouTubes about home repairs, flying and discontent with atheists. Seems pretty innocuous.

CBS News has described Obama as "humble" and Safety-conscious."

Another conicidence? I think not.

You might be onto something here, my guess is the plane was carrying his birth certificate!!!!! It had to go! :D

"The dominant religion in Malaysia is Islam, whose followers make up 61% of the population."

CaféAuLait;8780070 said:
Neither of the pilots were muslim. One pilot let a bimbo into the cockpit a couple of years ago. They'll do anything to avoid confronting the two guys who paid cash for one way tickets and we're traveling on stolen passports.

At least one is;

Missing Malaysia Airlines plane pilots under police investigation amid hijacking fears | Mail Online

Pilots who were flying missing Malaysian jet under police investigation amid fears the plane was hijacked by people with aviation training

. Officers investigating Zaharie Ahmad Shah, 53, and Fariq Abdul Hamid, 27
. They will have their psychological background and family life probed
. Evidence today emerged suggesting plane continued to be flown by people with aviation experience after it disappeared from radar systems
. Shah is so enthusiastic about flying he built his own simulator at home
. Photos from 2011 found of Hamid inviting two women into his cockpit
. However no evidence links the men directly to any wrongdoing
. Family and neighbours have defended the reputations of the men
. Hamid was described as a 'good boy, a good Muslim, humble and quiet'
. Shah meanwhile was described as 'very friendly and safety-conscious'

They both are Muslim according to the CBS article I posted in the above link, the question is were either radicalized Muslim's.

Indeed.
They could also not be radicalised as such, and just decide to do stuff on their own.

Far too many Muslims in the world are terrorists for me to trust anyone anymore.

I do feel safer flying when the captain announces himself as Capt Smith, Jones, McDonald, Peterson and the like.

Last edited:
This will boil down to someone in the airline or airport company who has access to the plane, stashing a weapon or weapons in a location where the people with stolen passports could access them and take over the plane. The assumption that the pilot/copilot may have been suicidal doesn't ring true as they just had to drop the plane down along the original flight path. The fact that the plane changed course and flew for additional hours had to mean an aircraft takeover.

CaféAuLait;8780038 said:
Report on Captains:

Missing Malaysia jet pilots described as "humble" and "safety-conscious" - CBS News

All I know is one of them were not safety conscious, the one who allowed passengers into the cockpit, Fariq Abdul Hamid.

The other captain posted YouTubes about home repairs, flying and discontent with atheists. Seems pretty innocuous.

uhhh, Obama is not mentioned in the article.

CaféAuLait;8780038 said:
Report on Captains:

uhhh, Obama is not mentioned in the article.

Different article.

Obviously.

This will boil down to someone in the airline or airport company who has access to the plane, stashing a weapon or weapons in a location where the people with stolen passports could access them and take over the plane. The assumption that the pilot/copilot may have been suicidal doesn't ring true as they just had to drop the plane down along the original flight path. The fact that the plane changed course and flew for additional hours had to mean an aircraft takeover.

One pilot could've let hijackers into the cabin on purpose.

One pilot could've let hijackers into the cabin on purpose.

Is a possibility.

Seems to me that Obama is a good husband and good father.
A good man who means well...whose beliefs and actions are letting him down.

I do feel safer flying when the captain announces himself as Capt Smith, Jones, McDonald, Peterson and the like.

Indeed....a name like "Barak Hussein Obama" would be disturbing.....

Why?

"Hussein" means "good" or "beautiful" and appears with the frequencly of a name like "Joe" appears in the English language.

hmmm, much ado about nothing when it comes to our President and piloting an aircraft.

Why?

"Hussein" means "good" or "beautiful" and appears with the frequencly of a name like "Joe" appears in the English language.

hmmm, much ado about nothing when it comes to our President and piloting an aircraft.

I was speaking to bianco's fear, shared by many, of Islamically named Pilots.

It is no coincidence that these pilots and our president have Muslim names.

Why?

If you mean would I prefer to have a pilot who is a muslim, considering the more then 24,000 terror attacks committed somewhere across the planet SINCE 911, my answer would be no, thank you, I'll take a Jones or a Smith for a pilot.

However, that has nothing to do with our President. You are aware that Pres. Obama is a Christian, right? Or did that fact somehow slip past you the last 6 years or so? Hmmmmm..... things that make you go hmmmm.....

And I would say it is a HUGE coincidence. Or are you trying to insinuate that our President somehow directly had something to do with the fate of that plane? Really?

Evidence shows plane changed direction and climbed to 45,000 feet

New Malaysian military radar evidence shows the plane climbed to 45,000ft - 2,000ft above a Boeing 777's recommended limit - which could have knocked its passengers unconscious in a deliberate attack.

link

Why?

If you mean would I prefer to have a pilot who is a muslim, considering the more then 24,000 terror attacks committed somewhere across the planet SINCE 911, my answer would be no, thank you, I'll take a Jones or a Smith for a pilot.

However, that has nothing to do with our President. You are aware that Pres. Obama is a Christian, right? Or did that fact somehow slip past you the last 6 years or so? Hmmmmm..... things that make you go hmmmm.....

And I would say it is a HUGE coincidence. Or are you trying to insinuate that our President somehow directly had something to do with the fate of that plane? Really?

Yes, someone must begin connecting the dots.....

why are you derailing this thread? not nice

Because they have to push their hatred of Muslims and are willing to assume it was a terrorist attack, and will do so regardless of any future investigation.

Some idiots still cling to the idea of Iraq having WMD; they have to in order to keep their hate running and keep America clear of any guilt for its massive war crimes.

why are you derailing this thread? not nice

Because they have to push their hatred of Muslims and are willing to assume it was a terrorist attack, and will do so regardless of any future investigation.

Some idiots still cling to the idea of Iraq having WMD; they have to in order to keep their hate running and keep America clear of any guilt for its massive war crimes.

it was a terrorist attack, no doubt about that.

it's just that the way that they make fun of it its stupid,

nothing so hilarious about this plane tragedy.

but then.... what do I know.

Forum List

Back