Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

CaféAuLait;8802030 said:
Breaking CBS news:

Australian PM: 2 objects in search for Malaysian jet may have been found FBTW

Australian PM: Objects possibly related to missing Malaysian jet have been spotted - CBS News

yep... I am hearing the same....Australia found some debris possibly related to 370 flight

Malaysia Airlines MH370: Tony Abbott says possible debris found in Indian Ocean - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Nothing I have read identifies what those objects were.

UPDATE: Debris from Malaysian Airliner may have been found-Australia

6 minutes ago

Malaysia Airlines MH370: Tony Abbott says possible debris found in Indian Ocean - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

DEBRIS DETECTED IN SOUTHERN INDIAN OCEAN IN SEARCH FOR MISSING JET, AIRCRAFT ON WAY TO SITE... | Business Insider

Planes diverted off Perth coast after debris spotted | Rockhampton Morning Bulletin

The Australian Prime Minister made the announcement to the House, it means he must be pretty sure what he is talking about.... this is looking as a good lead... we don't know 100%

we'll have to wait and see :)

The Australian Prime Minister made the announcement to the House, it means he must be pretty sure what he is talking about.... this is looking as a good lead... we don't know 100%

I do hope this is the real thing. That plane can be used for some pretty awful things if in tact and in that wrongs hands.

yes 2 pieces of objects found ... if this is the plane the families will have some end finally...sad end but end :(

I do hope this is the real thing. That plane can be used for some pretty awful things if in tact and in that wrongs hands.

Its sad, I've thought the same thing. Although I hoped it might have landed somewhere and the passengers being held hostage, that possibility left open the second, the plane was probably being used for nefarious purposes.

This will ultimately be solved and resolved. Damn but we are good. The best and the brightest are on it.

Bank.

Slam and dunk.

Just you wait.

Australian PM says 2 objects possibly found in search for Malaysian jet

Published March 20, 2014
FoxNews.com

Australia's prime minister said Thursday two objects possibly related to the missing Malaysia Airlines flight have been spotted on satellite imagery and an air force aircraft was diverted to the area to try to locate them.

The Orion aircraft was expected to arrive in the area Thursday afternoon, Prime Minister Tony Abott told Parliament in Canberra. Three additional aircraft, including a U.S. P-8 are expected to follow for a more intensive search, Fox News has learned.

Abbott cautioned, however, that the task of locating these objects will be extremely difficult and "it may turn out that they are not related to the search for flight MH370."

He did not say where the objects were. Military planes from Australia, the U.S. and New Zealand were covering a search region over the southern Indian Ocean that was narrowed down on Wednesday from 232,000 square miles to 117,000 square miles.

The latest revelation came as FBI and Malaysian investigators were working to retrieve files that were recently deleted from a home flight simulator belonging to a pilot on board Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 in a hunt for clues as to where the plane headed after it changed course from its planned route to Beijing.

Australian PM says 2 objects possibly found in search for Malaysian jet | Fox News

CaféAuLait;8802030 said:
Breaking CBS news:

Australian PM: 2 objects in search for Malaysian jet may have been found FBTW

Australian PM: Objects possibly related to missing Malaysian jet have been spotted - CBS News

yep... I am hearing the same....Australia found some debris possibly related to 370 flight

Why hold a news conference if it could turn out to be nothing? Do they know something?

Why hold a news conference if it could turn out to be nothing? Do they know something?

I wished they had waited to announce until they had further confirmation, the families must be going through hell.

yes 2 pieces of objects found ... if this is the plane the families will have some end finally...sad end but end :(

Better an end that brings pain and closure than a lifetime of wondering.

If they confirm this to be flight 370... the answers will only lead to more questions. Was it an act of terrorism? A suicide run? A death wish? A catastrophic cockpit malfunction? Won't be much closure until these family members know exactly how their loved ones met their ends

Better an end that brings pain and closure than a lifetime of wondering.

If they confirm this to be flight 370... the answers will only lead to more questions. Was it an act of terrorism? A suicide run? A death wish? A catastrophic cockpit malfunction? Won't be much closure until these family members know exactly how their loved ones met their ends

Australia's "9/11" gone wrong?

A hijacked plane flying down the WA coast in the middle of the night?
Where were Australia's fighter jets scrambled to prevent the hijacked jet from crashing into Perth city/suburbs?
What fighter jets?

Where were Australia's missile batteries put on red alert ready to take the hijacked plane out?
What missile batteries?

Where was Australia's defence radar screaming sirens to wake up the whole nation>
What radar defence?

Australia's defences are pathetic, frankly.

Last edited:
Australia objects:

mh370.jpg

MH370a.jpg

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Two objects spotted in southern Indian Ocean, Australia says - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Forum List

Back