Malaysian airliner missing with 239 people on board

Are we still going on about how airline planes aren't jets?

WI.PropPlane2.010797.jpg

prop+plane.jpg

Aer_Arann_ATR-72_EI-REE_Bristol.jpg

14-1-im-LeftPhoto-5024.jpg

:eusa_whistle:
Ah..the plane in question?

Ahhh, yes, and which one of those was like the ones flown on 9/11?

Misinformation you mean.
The 777 has automatic fire suppression systems in each wheel hanger.
The front wheels are the most at risk of any wheels. The hanger for the front wheels is designed to withstand fire and impact.
All wheel hangers are designed not to allow any smoke or debris to enter the interior of the plane. All wheel hangers have automatic fire suppression systems (note systems).
The 'front wheel' fire causing smoke to enter the cockpit is ludicrous.
"Next".

Wonderful news...as I'm flying soon.
I was a bit concerned about all that, under inflated tyres starting fires and bringing down the plane.

Even though I'm only flying domestic, and not in the US [9/11 flights were domestic]...terrorists are everywhere.
At the 'Muslim riots' in Sydney a couple of years ago there were people marching thru the streets chanting "Obama, Obama, we love Osama"
Baaah! there oughta be a law!

bin Laden once said; "My soldiers are at the gates of the US lackeys".

Hopefully airport security will be on high alert now, the cockpit doors will be tightly locked, and the planes well maintained.

Today's theory.....it might be in Pakistan near the Afghanistan border inside Taliban-controlled territory...Pakistan dismissed the idea, etc,etc...

Speculation reigns supreme when it comes to flight 370....in this day and age,nobody knows anything, totally amazing!

Today's theory.....it might be in Pakistan near the Afghanistan border inside Taliban-controlled territory...Pakistan dismissed the idea, etc,etc...

Speculation reigns supreme when it comes to flight 370....in this day and age,nobody knows anything, totally amazing!

I read somewhere that the plane was last seen "circling the drain".

Next, it will turn out in my backyard...some say they saw it there :eek:

Must get great gas mileage ....it has been up there for a long time...

Looks like this guy is ready for the plane coming just dropping out of the sky...

UBnJ4-600x480.jpg

In this day and age everything should be known about flights.

Officials should simply be able to press a button and be able to locate every plane.
Every single one.

Did they have Skittles on board?

If the plane was landed somewhere, and the plan was to wait and then use it at a later date (camoflauged at it's location), then as the world media shows that the agencies might be closing in on the truth, well it would be cuttin torch time into a million pieces, where as "poof" it's gone forever. Sometimes things shouldn't be so public until after the crime is solved, but then again these days where the law isn't even trusted, we depend on the media to now keep us all safe...Wow.

I would have issued a reward for it, and then I would have waited for someone to maybe want to get rich all do the importance of the situation for us after 9-11.

How about $500,000 for starters, that may have done it (maybe more all depending).

If find the wreckage (no fowl play) then half of that at $250,000.

If find a piece that may have been torched due to an attempt at disposal, then it's $1,000,000 dollars if the piece can be verified somehow.

Must get great gas mileage ....it has been up there for a long time...

Looks like this guy is ready for the plane coming just dropping out of the sky...

UBnJ4-600x480.jpg

I wonder if the plane got a higher altitude whether it would give the plane a longer longitude.

we have enough opinions to put this in the conspiracy forum
That looks like where it is heading for sure, and so I guess everything is smoke and mirrors anymore when it comes to learning the truth these days. Still trust the whole wide world yall ? Happy, happy koombiya right ?

Forum List

Back