“Malignantly Crazy” About Bad Poll Numbers, Trump Is Thinking of Replacing Jared Kushner

we will soon find out if this is "fake news"!

I wouldn't mind seeing that, the guy is a liberal.

This is lib rumor mongering based on unnamed sources
Democrats/neo-communist really really really hate Jared Kushner.

Wonder why?
Because, like "race traitor" black folks, who they call "house Negroes" or "uncle toms" or "sellouts," Jared Kirshner is a Jewish "sellout."

An Uncle Chaim.

A House Jew.

He's not down for the Jewish struggle.

Everything boils down to race sex and religion with Democrats.

If you're black and don't do what Democrats say, you're a race traitor.

Democrats are the most racist people on the planet

In my opinion, if I were Trump, I'd stick to talking about the economy, jobs, confronting China, the Wall he built, and unfair abuses by foreign nations and I'd let Kuschner and his group work on race relations and police reform. All Trump should do is promote the work they are doing and say "I look forward to hearing what this group recommends and I will support what makes sense for America".

If he speaks about civil liberties and the constitution, or, his campaign promises kept, that is fine. It's the winning formula going forward. He shouldn't weigh in on police activities, or making comments like "we will dominate the streets", it only hurts him as he keeps his base but turns off Independents in particular.

Be a libertarian and focus on your teams strengths. He won the first election by ATTACKING the old Neo-Cons, why would he want to become more like them?

His strength is the economy and confronting bully China. He can't let China buying stuff before the election stop him from talking about them. That is the biggest factor that he has by far, the confrontation of China goes hand in hand with jobs and the economy, Americans know this. Nobody but him has done what is right on this file.
Trump has failed on China. Farmers are bankrupt, manufacturing is hurting. No progress with China.

Trump., like most right wingers, lie about China.

China did not stral our technology. Corporate Amnerica gave it to them to sell into their markets.

China hired experts from the US & they took their money & gave them the know how.

China did not steal our jobs, corporate America gave US jobs to China for a lower price.

No, our trade decifit is not 500 billion.

No, a trade deficit is not a loss .

Quit being so fucking stupid & allowing TRump to dupe you into something once again.

Thanks, Obama!

It'll never happen....

This ain't nothing but roll playing between the two.... it happens a lot with Jarod and Trump....every few months or so....

God Emperor should get rid of Kushner because he's a shitty advisor....Poll numbers are basically meaningless at this point.

Don't worry trumpers. The Nepotist-N-Cheif is not going to start getting rid of family members. You are still going to be able to staff executive positions with family members whether qualified for positions or not.

Maybe we'll send our resume to Burisma?
Go for it. Are you kin to somebody influential that you can convince the employer, would be handy to have on their side, whether the influential person will get involved or not? At least it sounds better than getting into office and bringing family into staff positions. I have lived in two states where it was against nepotism laws, and of course it always looks bad whether the kids are qualified or not. Apparently this is just a state and local thing, not applying to Federal positions. Republicans probably look at it as the spoils of war.

Don't worry trumpers. The Nepotist-N-Cheif is not going to start getting rid of family members. You are still going to be able to staff executive positions with family members whether qualified for positions or not.

Go for it. Are you kin to somebody influential that you can convince the employer, would be handy to have on their side, whether the influential person will get involved or not? At least it sounds better than getting into office and bringing family into staff positions. I have lived in two states where it was against nepotism laws, and of course it always looks bad whether the kids are qualified or not. Apparently this is just a state and local thing, not applying to Federal positions. Republicans probably look at it as the spoils of war.
I've said that President Trump should take a page from the Kennedys and appoint one of his sons as AG

its strange that Trump hasn't yet pardoned Jared's dad. i wonder why, my friends!

Kushner is no less qualified than the incompetent liberal hacks in government all over the country
Which makes him unqualified.

Seriously, I don't know why all you guys are rushing to defend this leftist tool.
If Jared Kushner was bad for America, Democrats would be here singing his praises. He must be a good guy or Democrats wouldn't hate him so much

I've said that President Trump should take a page from the Kennedys and appoint one of his sons as AG
Typical.

Kushner is no less qualified than the incompetent liberal hacks in government all over the country

Seriously, I don't know why all you guys are rushing to defend this leftist tool.
If Jared Kushner was bad for America, Democrats would be here singing his praises. He must be a good guy or Democrats wouldn't hate him so much
Thery hate everything about Trump, so complain about Kushner because he's there...Kushner sucks.

Too bad for Trump, we changed the law, to prevent that was happening again......though I'm pretty certain that wouldn't matter much to the President of lawlessness! :rolleyes:

This is lib rumor mongering based on unnamed sources
Democrats/neo-communist really really really hate Jared Kushner.

Wonder why?
Because, like "race traitor" black folks, who they call "house Negroes" or "uncle toms" or "sellouts," Jared Kirshner is a Jewish "sellout."

An Uncle Chaim.

A House Jew.

He's not down for the Jewish struggle.

Everything boils down to race sex and religion with Democrats.

If you're black and don't do what Democrats say, you're a race traitor.

Democrats are the most racist people on the planet
It is like they love perpetual suffering. And if you don't pay attention they garner more and more power and infect more and more people. Its okay to be happy once in awhile.

Too bad for Trump, we changed the law, to prevent that was happening again......though I'm pretty certain that wouldn't matter much to the President of lawlessness! :rolleyes:
Barr has been fine as AG. People are just picky.

Thery hate everything about Trump, so complain about Kushner because he's there...Kushner sucks.
Hey! We finally agree on something! Kushner!;)

Forum List

Back