Mall of America shooting

No, they don’t…….young black males make up about 7% of the population but over 50% of all murder….and most of the victims are other young black males…….in democrat party controlled cities.
Whites still kill more and it is represented in prison.

Why are the Christians displaying more hate toward each other today, more than other days?

Really! Why?

Trump appears to have set the bar very low for Americans with his Xmas message.

How will they react to an atheist who doesn't buy into the hate and only wishes them a happy holiday, from Canada?

Why are the Christians displaying more hate toward each other today, more than other days?

Really! Why?

Trump appears to have set the bar very low for Americans with his Xmas message.

How will they react to an atheist who doesn't buy into the hate and only wishes them a happy holiday, from Canada?

I bet you'd really hate the fact that I attended Christmas church services last night, and carried a concealed weapon and a total of 46 rounds, counting three 15-round magazines and one in the chamber.

Is America a great country or what?

I bet you'd really hate the fact that I attended Christmas church services last night, and carried a concealed weapon and a total of 46 rounds, counting three 15-round magazines and one in the chamber.

Is America a great country or what?
Either love the fact or hate the fact, it's not a day for we atheists to say one way or another.

Happy holidays.

Let's talk about your guns and ammo tomorrow, when I can get more into the American spirit.

So the suspect description has changed from "teens" to "two groups of Nordstrom shoppers"?

What happened all of a sudden? Has the word "teens" become outdated or something?

We all know what the suspects were, without having to guess. The word starts with an "N."
Hodges said the arrested suspects were two men, 18, and three 17-year-old male juveniles, according to the Star Tribune, and they were taken into custody in the morning at a home in nearby St. Louis Park by SWAT team officers from three jurisdictions.

The chief added that one of the 18-year-olds is believed to be the shooter, though another suspect may also have fired a weapon. A sixth suspect was still being sought.

Forum List

Back