Man arrested in assault on teen worker over masks

So..the teen employee asks a couple to mask, in the Kiddie Water Park--and the guy breaks the teen's jaw..and runs away--I wonder if they mask in Prison?

Troy McCoy and Shakerra Bonds, both of the Bronx, each face charges including criminal conspiracy, disorderly conduct and harassment in the Aug. 9 attack on the 17-year-old worker, Middletown Township police said Wednesday.
McCoy, 39, tried to barricade himself in the couple's home Wednesday morning but was arrested by federal marshals, police said.
Other charges against him include aggravated assault, simple assault and recklessly endangering another person. He will be taken to Middletown to face charges.
Police said arrangements are being made for Bonds, 31, to surrender. She is also charged with simple assault. Court documents do not list attorneys representing them.
Sesame Place, a children's theme and water park, requires guests ages 2 and older to wear face coverings while in the park except while eating and drinking or in designated relaxation areas. Face coverings are not allowed in the park's water attractions.

The employee reminded the couple about the mask requirement and was punched in the face before the two fled, police said. He was taken to a hospital and remained there for seven days. He required surgery for a fractured jaw and injuries to his teeth, police said.

If it makes you happy I already did 2 days overnight with a pending charge for sticking the end of my broomstick into a 6'4'' bully screaming at me to wear a mask while I was sweeping the sidewalk in front of my house (I jabbed the broomstick into his adam's apple).

I'd do it again.

Real men know that the mask had NOTHING to do with it, it was a giant man perverting and masquerading behind the law/policy to bully another man.

It appears the DA is going to drop the case because I've proclaimed twice on record that I will launch a jury nullification pro se defense.
But did you have to wear a mask in jail?

Nope.
The man should be awarded a gold medal for resisting tyranny.

Punch them all in the face as far as I'm concerned. When enough jaws get wired people will think twice before their irrational fear on me and control the way I live.

I know the jolly green 6'4'' giant isn't going to impose his mask will on others anymore.
Uhh..OK...so you somehow think that protecting yourself in front of your own home is the same as going to a privatly-owned water park..ignoring the posted rules..and breaking the jaw of some kid with a summer job?

Really? That's what you want to go with?

Resistance tyranny is obedience to God.

So..the teen employee asks a couple to mask, in the Kiddie Water Park--and the guy breaks the teen's jaw..and runs away--I wonder if they mask in Prison?

Troy McCoy and Shakerra Bonds, both of the Bronx, each face charges including criminal conspiracy, disorderly conduct and harassment in the Aug. 9 attack on the 17-year-old worker, Middletown Township police said Wednesday.
McCoy, 39, tried to barricade himself in the couple's home Wednesday morning but was arrested by federal marshals, police said.
Other charges against him include aggravated assault, simple assault and recklessly endangering another person. He will be taken to Middletown to face charges.
Police said arrangements are being made for Bonds, 31, to surrender. She is also charged with simple assault. Court documents do not list attorneys representing them.
Sesame Place, a children's theme and water park, requires guests ages 2 and older to wear face coverings while in the park except while eating and drinking or in designated relaxation areas. Face coverings are not allowed in the park's water attractions.

The employee reminded the couple about the mask requirement and was punched in the face before the two fled, police said. He was taken to a hospital and remained there for seven days. He required surgery for a fractured jaw and injuries to his teeth, police said.

Found this on another site:

" During the attack, another park employee tried to help the victim, but according to the evacuation, that employee was shot in the face by the Bonds. "
What site? The severity of the injuries are more consistent with a gunshot--rather than one punch. But I'd like to see some backstory.

Better link...looks like both people attacked him.

Can't find it. I don't think they shot anyone. Other links say they punched someone else who intervened. The kid was hospitalized for 7 days. I'm a little sympathetic to those who won't wear a mask, but if a business says you need a mask, wear the damn thing or leave.

The guy was there to protest.........not ride the water rides..........

And who da hell wears masks in the water if not scuba diving.............geesh..........

Moral of the story........the mask policy in this country is pissing people off................this is the result...........but hey.......if it's BLM............BURN LOOT MURDER DOING IT.........well that is ok.

Federal Marshals? They turned a simple assault into a freaking federal case while our cities are being occupied by thug anarchists?
I was wondering on that also. Sounds a bit weird.
The assailants were from out of state...in order to effect an extradiction, the NY cops had to involve the Marshal's..who arrested him on an extradition warrant.
"Interstate flight to avoid prosecution related to face masks"? U.S. Marshals aren't used to "effect extraditions" on a good day especially in simple assault cases. Something is weird about this case.
Yes. I suspect that McCoy and Bonds are black and expected no punishment. Federal charges take the case away from state authorities.

Apparently you don't understand tyranny. The Founders would be embarrassed by you

I do. Instead of the governments of these respective locations passing an UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAW that would be STRUCK DOWN by the courts, they instead pass it over to businesses/corporations to enforce it privately, where it can't be challenged by law, and private security can remove you.

That is the ultimate form of tyranny, circumventing the legislative process.

Good. Assholes who attack kids for merely doing their jobs are vermin.

Federal Marshals? They turned a simple assault into a freaking federal case while our cities are being occupied by thug anarchists?
The assailants were from out of state...in order to effect an extradiction, the NY cops had to involve the Marshal's..who arrested him on an extradition warrant.
"Interstate flight to avoid prosecution related to face masks"? U.S. Marshals aren't used to "effect extraditions" on a good day especially in simple assault cases. Something is weird about this case.
Yes. I suspect that McCoy and Bonds are black and expected no punishment. Federal charges take the case away from state authorities.
Yes, they are. The fact that they won't show their faces were the first clue. The woman's name clearly is black. The man, i wasn't sure, so I did a little research and found him. Although there was no picture, I found a list of relatives. His relatives are clearly black (can tell by their names). I bet the victim was white. And they didn't like being "lectured" by a white boy.

The warrant was for the attack.

Federal charges? WTF federal charges on an assault case?

If it makes you happy I already did 2 days overnight with a pending charge for sticking the end of my broomstick into a 6'4'' bully screaming at me to wear a mask while I was sweeping the sidewalk in front of my house (I jabbed the broomstick into his adam's apple).

I'd do it again.

Real men know that the mask had NOTHING to do with it, it was a giant man perverting and masquerading behind the law/policy to bully another man.

It appears the DA is going to drop the case because I've proclaimed twice on record that I will launch a jury nullification pro se defense.

Nope.

Punch them all in the face as far as I'm concerned. When enough jaws get wired people will think twice before their irrational fear on me and control the way I live.

I know the jolly green 6'4'' giant isn't going to impose his mask will on others anymore.
Uhh..OK...so you somehow think that protecting yourself in front of your own home is the same as going to a privatly-owned water park..ignoring the posted rules..and breaking the jaw of some kid with a summer job?

On your property, I agree, but when you are on OTHER people's property you abide by their rules.

I'd do it again.

Nope.

On your property, I agree, but when you are on OTHER people's property you abide by their rules.

This is the scary merger of corporatism and government power.

Anything they can't get done by law, they get done through massive global directives to private interests.

Despite what you think about the mask mandates, physical violence is still unnecessary.

I'd do it again.

Believe it or not, I am in support of you nailing that bully. Why? Because you were outside on your own property, minding your own business. Being outside and practicing safe distancing doesn't require you to need a mask.

HOWEVER...................................

The kid at the water park was just trying to enforce the rules that were set down by the water park, meaning the dude should have been wearing a mask if they require it. Also, a mask is a good idea because being at a water park, while outside, is also a place where it can be difficult to practice social distancing. The dude that broke the kid's jaw needs to go to trial for assault.

And, even if you are one of those people that refuses to wear a mask because you don't believe COVID 19 is that bad, doesn't give you the right to break someone's jaw for enforcing the rules the water park set down. The kid was just doing his job, no reason to be assaulted that I can see.

Not only that, but I bet the dude refusing to wear a mask is a conservative Trump supporter.

I've been going to the water park a lot, without wearing a mask.

and a bronx man? I Bet he is not a conservative Trump supporter. I bet he is a dem/biden supporter.

I'd do it again.

Believe it or not, I am in support of you nailing that bully. Why? Because you were outside on your own property, minding your own business. Being outside and practicing safe distancing doesn't require you to need a mask.

The kid at the water park was just trying to enforce the rules that were set down by the water park, meaning the dude should have been wearing a mask if they require it. Also, a mask is a good idea because being at a water park, while outside, is also a place where it can be difficult to practice social distancing. The dude that broke the kid's jaw needs to go to trial for assault.

And, even if you are one of those people that refuses to wear a mask because you don't believe COVID 19 is that bad, doesn't give you the right to break someone's jaw for enforcing the rules the water park set down. The kid was just doing his job, no reason to be assaulted that I can see.

Not only that, but I bet the dude refusing to wear a mask is a conservative Trump supporter.

and a bronx man? I Bet he is not a conservative Trump supporter. I bet he is a dem/biden supporter.
They've convinced themselves that anyone who bristles at being told to wear a mask is a Trump voter. People on both sides get polished at being told what to do by a stranger, especially when they dont recognize their authority

Not only that, but I bet the dude refusing to wear a mask is a conservative Trump supporter
They are two Africans

Federal law enforcement became involved when police determined McCoy previously had dangerous encounters with authorities, Forman said

Last edited:
Not only that, but I bet the dude refusing to wear a mask is a conservative Trump supporter
They are two Africans

Federal law enforcement became involved when police determined McCoy previously had dangerous encounters with authorities, Forman said

there is still a 5% they are trump supporters.

well, probably a little less because of "bronx",

still there is still a chance!!!

1597923736420.png

I'd do it again.

Just a note...masks are not required in the water portion of the park...and i find his politics irrelevant.

I'd do it again.

Just a note...masks are not required in the water portion of the park...and i find his politics irrelevant.

why are you telling me about how you don't care about his politics, instead of telling abikersalior, who brought it up?

Forum List

Back