Man Cannot Be Suitably Moral or Good without God. Here's why:

Are we still arguing about this?

I can sum up the whole thread right here... People who believe in God have been incredible jerks on this thread. No morals, no ethics, no good. Just pure evil bile.

I would have a lot worse words for you, but I don't know if it's allowed anymore. So cheers!

Are we still arguing about this?

I can sum up the whole thread right here... People who believe in God have been incredible jerks on this thread. No morals, no ethics, no good. Just pure evil bile.

I would have a lot worse words for you, but I don't know if it's allowed anymore. So cheers!
All the religious folks in here have been pretty nice and tolerant, enduring personal attacks and such.
I think most atheists know they're doing wrong deep down, and want to be talked out of their atheism.
But they're so steeped in iniquity, they don't know how to get out of it. That's why they rebel so loudly and profanely.

I notice in every forum I've ever been in, the atheists are always the nastiest most profane group. They are a microcosm of real life atheism and leftism.
But it's really Satan prompting them. I don't think they want to be like that, but again, they don't know how to get out of it.

In fact, just their reading these words will make them incredibly angry and want to lash out at me for saying it.
I would advise them to try to adopt the demeanor and characteristics listed in the Galatians passage.
I want these people to eventually get up in the morning, and as they say their prayers, vow to spend every minute of the day doing for others. And this certainly includes doing mundane things, but with a cheerful outgoing heart. Everything you do, be a reflection of joy and goodness. Remove impediments that drag you down and make you negative.
It's a process. Let each day build on the previous. If you falter, tomorrow is a new day. Keep trying. When you succeed, every day will be a joy.

Last edited:
All the religious folks in here have been pretty nice and tolerant, enduring personal attacks and such.
I think most atheists know they're doing wrong deep down, and want to be talked out of their atheism.
But they're so steeped in iniquity, they don't know how to get out of it. That's why they rebel so loudly and profanely.

I notice in every forum I've ever been in, the atheists are always the nastiest most profane group. They are a microcosm of real life atheism and leftism.
But it's really Satan prompting them. I don't think they want to be like that, but again, they don't know how to get out of it.

In fact, just their reading these words will make them incredibly angry and want to lash out at me for saying it.
I would advise them to try to adopt the demeanor and characteristics listed in the Galatians passage.
I want these people to eventually get up in the morning, and as they say their prayers, vow to spend every minute of the day doing for others. And this certainly includes doing mundane things, but with a cheerful outgoing heart. Everything you do, be a reflection of joy and goodness. Remove impediments that drag you down and make you negative.
It's a process. Let each day build on the previous. If you falter, tomorrow is a new day. Keep trying. When you succeed, every day will be a joy.
Do move on. Move past the fear and insecurities that haunt you.

It’s a shame that your brand of religion doesn't attract their adherents via promises of free thinking and individualistic expression, you use fear. I have no reason to believe anyone is going to hell for not obeying a religious doctrine. I’m curious why you feel a need to hate (and hate with a passion), those who don’t share your all-consuming fear?

Really sad that some people live in cowering fear of ancient superstitions.

Much as Christianity has slathered its gods with human attributes, they have done the same with “satan ”; assigning human attributes to an invention of evil that simply portrays human fears, weaknesses and insecurities.

Why people wouldn't strive to live their best lives possible is beyond me. It makes things go so much smoother on earth, besides.

People do. Don't forget, you are not the arbitrator on what is striving for the best for anyone but yourself.

In the atheists' skewed view, joyfully dedicating your day to the service of others is 'hateful', but destroying little babies in the womb is 'compassionate'.

They can't pull of out this on their own. It's way too entrenched.

Atheists, study these traits from Galatians. The closer you are to being like that, the more godlike and better off you are. Can you really argue these traits aren't the way to be?

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control;

Last edited:
In the atheists' skewed view, joyfully dedicating your day to the service of others is 'hateful', but destroying little babies in the womb is 'compassionate'.

They can't pull of out this on their own. It's way too entrenched.

Atheists, study these traits from Galatians. The closer you are to being like that, the more godlike and better off you are. Can you really argue these traits aren't the way to be?

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control;
While you're on a personal Jihad against atheists, you should be aware that Christians get abortions, also.

Cheer up. You can expand the circle of people you hate.

Not my threat. Not a threat period.
Lies make baby Jesus cry. It is a threat. It was your intention,amd it is the intention from start to finish. It is how missionaries brainwash children and desperate people. The threat is literally your entire religion.

No forever threat/reward, no christianity. And no Christians. And you would be here flying the flag of a different religion, making the same childish, magical threats.

"Believe in the zombie king and his sky daddy, or suffer."

But yeah, let's look at THAT immoral code for morality...

No thanks.

Threatened by the word of God? I don't wonder. It's warning. That you are free to ignore. You and the rich man....
Yes, threatened by your man-made words of a God character. That's right. A threat is a threat.

Why so embarrassed? It's literally the thrust of every church service in history. Your entire religion. Just own it.

Run! More verses to frighten you:
The wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord (Romans 6:23).
The final place of eternal torment for unbelievers is the lake of fire (Rev. 20:10)

^ To those headed there, it certainly would seem like a threat. I can understand your terror.
To those who wish to avoid it, it is cautionary advice.
If God threatens you, you poor soul, it is because you don't understand when you are given good guidance.

Sorry, you are so intimated by the word of God. Here's hoping you figure it out before it's too late. :)

Question: When Kobe Bryant played for the Lakers, the team had a policy that anyone who dogged it during practice had to run steps. Kobe was known for his legendary work ethic and extreme effort. Does anyone here believe Kobe worried about the punishment of having to run laps? Or was he at such a high level of commitment that the idea of dogging it during practice was non-existent for him?

And so it is with Catholicism. If you're trying to do your best, and trying to be a saint in Heaven, you don't worry about Hell. You feel you're of a mindset that you have no chance of sending yourself there.

Run! More verses to frighten you:
The wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord (Romans 6:23).
The final place of eternal torment for unbelievers is the lake of fire (Rev. 20:10)

^ To those headed there, it certainly would seem like a threat. I can understand your terror.
To those who wish to avoid it, it is cautionary advice.
If God threatens you, you poor soul, it is because you don't understand when you are given good guidance.

Sorry, you are so intimated by the word of God. Here's hoping you figure it out before it's too late. :)
They don't frighten me. They frighten you into believing utter nonsense.

You have confused yourself as always. If a 4 foot 9 year old threatens to punch me, it doesn't frighten me. But it is a threat all the same.

No, your magical, childish threats are not scary to a rational person. Just to people like you.

Forum List

Back