Man Cannot Be Suitably Moral or Good without God. Here's why:

Not one second of fear in Jesus Christ. Straight up!
Absent from the body is present with the Lord. Come join us.

Your doctrine is accept Jesus is Lord or go to hell. You can't convince me you fall for that out of fear.

Not one second of fear in Jesus Christ. Straight up!
Absent from the body is present with the Lord. Come join us.
yeh, you are present with Him after death

true enough

then He judges you

and.... who knows where u end up.... (except that we do kind of have an idea, hopefully)

I have a loving Father that forgives me, and a brother who died to get rid of my sin. Hell was never an option for me. I'm going straight home when I die.
Again, If you are right, I lose nothing. If I am right, you lose everything. Hope to see you there...

I have a loving Father that forgives me, and a brother who died to get rid of my sin. Hell was never an option for me. I'm going straight home when I die.
Again, If you are right, I lose nothing. If I am right, you lose everything. Hope to see you there...
Or maybe you picked the wrong God and will burn in hell as a result.

a person who is not sorry for his sins cannot be forgiven. You have twisted posters' words here to the point it looks like lying and deception

you call people names and accuse them of evil motives.

You really think this kind of thing is allowed in Heaven?

and don't bother trying to remind me of my own weaknesses. I know them well. I confess them.. but I have seen FEW posts as hateful as yours...

One of the common things I've heard from atheists is "You don't need God in order to be moral". In fact, I've met atheists/irreligious who were friendly and helpful and appeared on the surface to be perhaps as Christlike as some Christians in their behavior. I knew a guy named Richard just like that who owned a store in my hometown. Very friendly and nice, but totally irreligious. I always wondered how this was so.

This conundrum was explained to be in the sermon at Mass this evening. The short answer is atheists are sinful and unfit for Heaven until they find God. Being overtly nice is not enough. Here's why:
St. Paul says humans are innately sinful. Without assistance from God, atheists have no way to escape their sinful nature. You have to be pure sexually. You can't gossip about others, you can't be prone to anger. Here is the full list:

Galations 5: 19-24
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy,[d] drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do[e] such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here to tell you it's difficult to overcome some of these vices. How easy is it to gossip about someone, or get angry, or sow discord, or envy someone, or be caught up in worldly desires such as wanting a fine car or home, trying to attain riches or to satisfy sexual urges in immoral ways. It's hard enough for practicing Christians to avoid these things even with consistent prayer. It is IMPOSSIBLE to avoid them without prayer and without God. It is impossible for atheists to have all the positive characteristics in the Galatians passage above and none of the negative. Nobody in this forum or anywhere else knows an atheist who follows all these laws.

My friend Richard? Turns out in his store, he rented out extremely X-rated nasty videos on the side. Beneath his friendly veneer were a lot of problems. A lot of sexual deviancy. And he had nothing to fight them with. He didn't enlist God's help to fight them. He had no chance.

So to the question of "Why do you need God in order to be a good person"? The answer is; because man is innately sinful, and if left alone without God, will remain in those sins.
All of this from a so-called christian who is no such thing. All this from a so-called believer in a god and its principles that this so called christian uses DSP to twist to perversion. All of this from a so-called human who attacks, judges and condemns another human or humans when according to its own god is specifically not his/hers to judge or do. All of this from an individual that is, in fact, a personification and a producer of the so-called devil itself. This person holds no righteousness or piety. This person is a hater, pure and simple.

Humans are as they are brought up and taught. Demons like this are also as they are brought up and taught...evil and hate. The truth is that we as a species are only as good or evil as we wish to be and act.

STFU

All of this from a so-called christian who is no such thing. All this from a so-called believer in a god and its principles that this so called christian uses DSP to twist to perversion. All of this from a so-called human who attacks, judges and condemns another human or humans when according to its own god is specifically not his/hers to judge or do. All of this from an individual that is, in fact, a personification
what the hell are u talking about?

I have never seen M-mont act as you say here...

what a liar

yeh, you are present with Him after death

true enough

then He judges you

and.... who knows where u end up.... (except that we do kind of have an idea, hopefully)

On what? If I am present with Him, and no sin enters Heaven, then I have nothing to be judged on except my good works. The ones I took credit for will burn up in the fire. The ones I did for Christ's sake will determine my crowns.
Do you not believe God when He says this to you?

He forgives our transgression (Ps. 32:1,5).
He covers our sin (Ps. 32:1; Rom. 4:7).
He does not charge us with iniquity (Ps. 32:2; Rom. 4:8).
He removes our sins from us (Ps. 103:12; John 1:29).
He washes away our guilt and cleanses us from our sin (Ps. 51:2; Isa. 1:18; 1 John 1:9).
He throws all our sins behind His back (Isa. 38:17
He sweeps away our transgressions (Isa 43:25; 44:22).
He remembers our sins no more (Isa. 43:25; Jer. 31:34; Heb. 8:12; 10:16-17).
He casts all our sins into the depths of the sea (Mic. 7:18-19).
As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us. (Psalm 103:12
)
He nailed our sin debt to the cross (Col. 2:14).

Just like the song says:
My sin—oh, the bliss of this glorious thought!—
My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more,
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!

If you want, you can remind Him of your sins, but He's just going to tell you that someone else paid your debt...

On what? If I am present with Him, and no sin enters Heaven, then I have nothing to be judged on except my good works. The ones I took credit for will burn up in the fire. The ones I did for Christ's
you have made up your own religion

humans are prone to do that...

But Jesus established a Church... Now, will u accept it or reject it?

(I don't speak of the novus ordo church... if you can call it that... but the Catholic Church has survived and always will, thanks to JESUS and true Catholics like Lefebvre)

All of this from a so-called christian who is no such thing. All this from a so-called believer in a god and its principles that this so called christian uses DSP to twist to perversion. All of this from a so-called human who attacks, judges and condemns another human or humans when according to its own god is specifically not his/hers to judge or do. All of this from an individual that is, in fact, a personification and a producer of the so-called devil itself. This person holds no righteousness or piety. This person is a hater, pure and simple.

Humans are as they are brought up and taught. Demons like this are also as they are brought up and taught...evil and hate. The truth is that we as a species are only as good or evil as we wish to be and act.

STFU
Mash was quoting the Bible. As far as calling people demons, demons act like you just did when they are confronted with the Lord...

Last edited:
you have made up your own religion

humans are prone to do that...

But Jesus established a Church... Now, will u accept it or reject it?

(I don't speak of the novus ordo church... if you can call it that... but the Catholic Church has survived and always will, thanks to JESUS and true Catholics like Lefebvre)
You think I made up those verses? Or their contents? I understand English. When God says He remembers our sins no more, then you are calling HIM a liar, not me. His religion. His forgiveness. His grace. You want punished, then ask Him to punish you when you get there. :uhoh3:

what the hell are u talking about?

I have never seen M-mont act as you say here...

what a li
On what? If I am present with Him, and no sin enters Heaven, then I have nothing to be judged on except my good works. The ones I took credit for will burn up in the fire. The ones I did for Christ's sake will determine my crowns.
Do you not believe God when He says this to you?

He forgives our transgression (Ps. 32:1,5).
He covers our sin (Ps. 32:1; Rom. 4:7).
He does not charge us with iniquity (Ps. 32:2; Rom. 4:8).
He removes our sins from us (Ps. 103:12; John 1:29).
He washes away our guilt and cleanses us from our sin (Ps. 51:2; Isa. 1:18; 1 John 1:9).
He throws all our sins behind His back (Isa. 38:17
He sweeps away our transgressions (Isa 43:25; 44:22).
He remembers our sins no more (Isa. 43:25; Jer. 31:34; Heb. 8:12; 10:16-17).
He casts all our sins into the depths of the sea (Mic. 7:18-19).
As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us. (Psalm 103:12
)
He nailed our sin debt to the cross (Col. 2:14).

Just like the song says:
My sin—oh, the bliss of this glorious thought!—
My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more,
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!

If you want, you can remind Him of your sins, but He's just going to tell you that someone else paid your debt...
All from a book of plagarization, plarables, myths and fantasy.

You think I made up those verses? Or their contents? I understand English. When God says He remembers our sins no more, then you are calling HIM a liar, not me. His religion. His forgiveness. His grace. You want punished, then ask Him to punish you when you get there. :uhoh3:
DSP

a person who is not sorry for his sins cannot be forgiven. You have twisted posters' words here to the point it looks like lying and deception

you call people names and accuse them of evil motives.

You really think this kind of thing is allowed in Heaven?

and don't bother trying to remind me of my own weaknesses. I know them well. I confess them.. but I have seen FEW posts as hateful as yours...
A person who is not sorry for his sins will not be taking his place at the Lord's table. You don't understand any part of the Bible, do you.
And, You have a lot of nerve.
"what a liar" < seems to be your catch phrase. You just used it a few minutes ago. Take the log out of your own eye...

Last edited:
and don't bother trying to remind me of my own weaknesses. I know them well.
I don't think ya do. Yet you seem to think you can point them out in others. Read your Bible. Debate me on the list of proof I gave you that God doesn't even remember your sins. How about that? You skip over what you can't comprehend and accuse instead.
So, when God says He remembers your sins no more, is He telling the truth?

Last edited:
See? Debate not your forte?

Research the BEMA judgment, so you'll know I didn't conjure up the idea, and we'll discuss rewards and crowns.

1654827495903.png

For Rewards, for rewards for rewards. Notice your deeds are judged, not your sins, because if you are in Heaven it is because Christ paid for your sins and God doesn't remember them. He said so..;.

Last edited:
1654827737248.png

See what Jesus is doing there at the Bema judgement? With the crown? Crowning a sinner is He?
Christ's work, not yours. Your rest in Him because He did the work that you could never accomplish. He got rid of your sin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back