Man Cannot Be Suitably Moral or Good without God. Here's why:

I have a loving Father that forgives me, and a brother who died to get rid of my sin. Hell was never an option for me. I'm going straight home when I die.
Again, If you are right, I lose nothing. If I am right, you lose everything. Hope to see you there...

LOL

Suuuure ya are, uh-huh.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You are the threatened one, so, sorry that you're afraid of God and His promises. Or that you don't understand a warning when you get it. But, then again, it's not for everybody, so enjoy life while you can...

aww jesus christ.. both of you shut up!

You're just driving this very simple argument into a non-stop nonsense!

There is no God. Period. done....

Anyone who told you there's a god, that will give you an afterlife, is selling you something! Period!!!

The Church as at least 10-15 BILLION DOLLARS!!!

They can fix the world if they want to. In one shot.

But they don't. They just ask you for more every Sunday.

I doubt they're just eating raman and the body of christ chips. (but those are good). They're having extravagant feasts every day, and expensive wine all night. Paying untold millions every day for their servers and protectors. While the world suffers, and they live in luxury.

And the blind lemming believers pay for it.

Last edited:
The Church as at least 10-15 BILLION DOLLARS!!!

They can fix the world if they want to. In one shot.

But they don't. They just ask you for more every Sunday.
1. The Catholic Church operates from people's gifts to God. In your real estate valuations, you're including priceless pieces of art made and given to the honor and glory of God. The Pieta is valued at $300,000. The statue of David is at $200,000. St. Peter's Basilica with the Michelango paintings is valued at $1 billion. How do you sell these gifts to God and why would you? Jesus addressed this very thing:

While Jesus was in Bethany in the home of Simon the Leper, a woman came to him with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, which she poured on his head as he was reclining at the table. When the disciples saw this, they were indignant. "Why this waste?" they asked. "This perfume could have been sold at a high price and the money given to the poor." Aware of this, Jesus said to them, "Why are you bothering this woman? She has done a beautiful thing to me. The poor you will always have with you,[Deut 15:11] but you will not always have me. When she poured this perfume on my body, she did it to prepare me for burial. Truly I tell you, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her."
Mark 14:3–9

2. The Catholic Church serves two billion people worldwide. Would you expect the top leaders of an organization that large to operate out of a Motel 6? The White House is probably with several billion in real estate alone. Ditto the Capitol. Ditto the various other government buildings in DC. Do you think all those should be sold and the money given to the poor?

3. You talk like priests and sisters use this 'wealth' for their personal gain. Did you know priests who are in orders take vows of poverty? While there have been a few who have violated the spirit and lived well, the vast majority do not. How do you feel about the expensive chefs and entertainment and travel given to the president and to Congressmen? Are you outraged at having to pay for that? You should be. But the RCC doesn't spend your money anyway, so you have no say. The money is there for the use of the church to assist millions of people. It is not for the personal use of priests and sisters. The notion is ludicrous anyway, for these people dedicate their lives to God for little financial compensation.

I don't think ya do. Yet you seem to think you can point them out in others. Read your Bible. Debate me on the list of proof I gave you that God doesn't even remember your sins. How about that? You skip over what you can't comprehend and accuse instead.
So, when God says He remembers your sins no more, is He telling the truth?
There is NO he.

About 2000 years ago:

And He said to them, Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.
Because of who Jesus is, we must proclaim the good news of His Kingdom
You shall be my witness
Written by unknown authors, none of whom met someone named "Jesus" and these tales and fables written decades after tales and fables were told and retold.

That's how Robin Hood, among other legendary figures who never existed, became famous historical characters.... characters who exist only in retelling of tales and fables.

Shoot, maybe Julius Caesar never existed. Or George Washington. Or Lincoln. Or any historical figure we haven't seen with our own eyes. Maybe all those "historians" are lying. Oh, but wait. They aren't any different than those who reported about Jesus, whose existence, btw is accepted by nearly all historians of antiquity.

Shoot, maybe Julius Caesar never existed. Or George Washington. Or Lincoln. Or any historical figure we haven't seen with our own eyes. Maybe all those "historians" are lying. Oh, but wait. They aren't any different than those who reported about Jesus, whose existence, btw is accepted by nearly all historians of antiquity.

His existence isn't so much in question but his claims to be G-d very much are.

1. The Catholic Church operates from people's gifts to God. In your real estate valuations, you're including priceless pieces of art made and given to the honor and glory of God. The Pieta is valued at $300,000. The statue of David is at $200,000. St. Peter's Basilica with the Michelango paintings is valued at $1 billion. How do you sell these gifts to God and why would you? Jesus addressed this very thing:

Mark 14:3–9

2. The Catholic Church serves two billion people worldwide. Would you expect the top leaders of an organization that large to operate out of a Motel 6? The White House is probably with several billion in real estate alone. Ditto the Capitol. Ditto the various other government buildings in DC. Do you think all those should be sold and the money given to the poor?

3. You talk like priests and sisters use this 'wealth' for their personal gain. Did you know priests who are in orders take vows of poverty? While there have been a few who have violated the spirit and lived well, the vast majority do not. How do you feel about the expensive chefs and entertainment and travel given to the president and to Congressmen? Are you outraged at having to pay for that? You should be. But the RCC doesn't spend your money anyway, so you have no say. The money is there for the use of the church to assist millions of people. It is not for the personal use of priests and sisters. The notion is ludicrous anyway, for these people dedicate their lives to God for little financial compensation.
So Jesus says it's ok to keep filthy rich treasures and money because he deserves it? Screw the people. But people are suffering and dying of hunger? And priests and sisters struggle to live to help others. But the Vatican (which apparently is justifying themselves with Jesus' quote that you provided), just continues to amass wealth, and gives out a small token portion of it to keep the business running.

Pretend authors again, Hollie? That you seem to know all about, yet know nothing about. The best prognosticaters ever and no one bothers to find out who they were. I'll stick with the actual author, God.
Your god never authored any part of the Bible. If you were honest with yourself, you would admit you have no firm evidence that any of the gospels were authored by Luke, Matthew, Mark or John, Paul or Ringo. You are simply accepting they were because that’s what you were told and that’s what you want to believe,

Forum List

Back