Man Caught Dressed In Girl's Uniform Using Girl's School Restroom

In California, NYC, Oregon, Chicago - they would hire him to read books to children

Exactly. They're just getting the wolves closer to their sheep by doing that yet are WAY too stupid to realize it.

You know has anybody ever noticed that it's usually a man being caught being inside the girl's restroom instead of a woman being inside the boy's?

Not like it matters all that much since child predators can be male OR female,.. but when I was a little girl I only knew one confused man and my mother told me to stay the hell away from him and if he came inside the restroom when I was doing my business to scream as loud as I could as that's what great protective parents are supposed to do.

Last edited:
Hellbilly was busy calling me names earlier (because he has no idea how to debate) so I had no choice:

1391972884-682_typicalindiandad.jpg

With a name like "stormlover" ... Jessica might just make the perfect husband for Hellbilly. Very Indianish.

I do believe that it's a he pretending to be a she pretending that they were never a he to begin with is what all that I've gathered.

You're just assholes and control freaks. Religion is a mental disability that seeks to rule the world...It isn't just islam that aims to do that as all religions thinks it is literally god. Fuck that. You think you're literally god and should be able to dictate our lives. Fuck you.

Forum List

Back