Man killed in accidental shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure , looks like they wanted it to be loaded , free country and all that Brian !!

And in 2010 there were 591 accidental gun deaths...in 2013...there were just 505.....in total....

So out of a country of over 320 million people, with over 320 mnillion guns in private hands, with over 90 million homes with guns and over 11.1 million people carrying guns everyday for self defense

Accidental gun deaths in 2013.....505

That is not a problem.....

And in 2010 there were 591 accidental gun deaths...in 2013...there were just 505.....in total....

So out of a country of over 320 million people, with over 320 mnillion guns in private hands, with over 90 million homes with guns and over 11.1 million people carrying guns everyday for self defense

Tell that to the dead guy.

if it was an accident I don't think that he will go to jail , course I don't know what the laws are Brian .

dead guy has forgotten all about his accidental shooting Brian !!

Shooting someone is not an accident. It may be involuntary manslaughter, but unloading a gun before handling it is mandatory. Not doing so is a voluntary act and not an accident.

A 26-year-old man at the apartment told police that he was handling a .22-caliber rifle when it went off, striking his friend in the head, Woodruff said.

Owasso man dies after accidental shooting police say - News - TulsaWorld

Did they really need a loaded 22 rifle in an apartment?
An unloaded weapon is nothing but an unwieldy club.
#2. There is no such thing as an "accidental shooting". There are negligent shootings and intentional shootings.
Guns do not go off without human intervention.
ETA: or stupidity

A 26-year-old man at the apartment told police that he was handling a .22-caliber rifle when it went off, striking his friend in the head, Woodruff said.

Owasso man dies after accidental shooting police say - News - TulsaWorld

Did they really need a loaded 22 rifle in an apartment?
Unloaded, it was about as useful as a baseball bat, and, depending on the type rifle, by the time is was loaded, the owner could have been murdered.

I know, I know, he'd have been better off with a baseball bat.

Ever try hitting a just fired bullet with a baseball bat?

I wouldn't bet my life on hitting it.

we'll see wot happens '3eye' but handing a loaded weapon to another person is no big deal !! Course , you can do as you like .

Say what you want about preferring to take the huge risk of keeping loaded firearms around all the time against the tiny chance of "needing" one so instantaneously, shooting someone with a loaded firearm is not an accident. Ernie has it 'right the phuque on'.

How many died in car accidents? How many died falling off ladders?

Posting endless accidents does not support any kind of gun control.

Say what you want about preferring to take the huge risk of keeping loaded firearms around all the time against the tiny chance of "needing" one so instantaneously, shooting someone with a loaded firearm is not an accident. Ernie has it 'right the phuque on'.

You are twice as likely to be accidently shot than you are to be purposely killed by a gun.

I can't wait to see the photos of the dead 'bro' and his friend.
Any odds they were/are negroes?

you both sound like 'englishman ' brits or 'uk'ers Brian and '3eye' !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back