Man Made Religions

Babies are born good, the parents and mentors and peers screw them up for the worst.

One doesn't need religion to follow the moral fiber.
There is a British Monk whose name I have forgotten if he is still alive. I think it was Thomas but not sure. He looked at the theory of Original Sin and this is what he came up with. We are all born good but at some point in our chidhood having been told we are not good sufficient times we start to believe it. From that point we are able to not be good. Hence he says the origin of sin is not feeling good about yourself.

Babies are born good, the parents and mentors and peers screw them up for the worst.

One doesn't need religion to follow the moral fiber.
People are born neither " good" nor " bad"

In fact people in general are neither good nor bad they are just people.

Can you give examples of promised results?
Well meditation for instance is supposed to produce certain results. It is believed it can make you more calm, allow you to have more productive thinking without the intrusion of thoughts not relative, as well as give you more self awareness and awareness of others. In order to find out you need to try it.
...and here possibly is a bigger and stronger one - let go of ego. It is probably the scariest thing a person can do if they do not let it happen gradually through meditation but a person definitely needs faith to let go of ego and trust that what they need will be.

Last edited:
Christians believe that if you don't believe that Jesus died for your sins you will not enter Heaven. What if you don't want to go to Heaven, it sounds boring to me.
What proof do you have that, that is true that is better than the proof that the Jews or the Muslims, Or the Budhist have that their religion is true thus making your religion false?
The fact of the matter is all Religions are man made, by people who have no idea what happens after death.
That is why I am Agnostic. I worry about living issues while I'm alive and I will worry about issues after I am dead, if I am able, after I am dead.
The Universe is huge and mostly unknown. I believe nobody knows everything there is to know about the Universe or what happens after death.
We'll find out when we get there.
I believe bc of what has been revealed to me

I never will understand why so many people think the criminally stupid idiocies from Adolf Hitler had been important. "Nazism" is nothing else than a neverending storm of totally stupid unhuman nonsense. And the Nazis today love it to call everyone else a Nazi while they see in themselve "heroes" - but do not see the own reality: Couchpotatoes who dream to be wrong heroes; anti-heroes of life.

School massacres for example will "repeat itself" as long as much too many people in the USA think the bullshit to own private war weapons and to carry around private war weapons at every time in any place is freedom at all.
Because your religion did the same thing. And you are either ignorant, or you forgave them.

They're equally evil. Except one has been forgiven by the winners.

The one god is no different than the pantheon gods.

The god of god is god and not a pantheon of gods. Neverthless we don't live without a pantheon of mystic creatures such as unicorns or dragons or angels and so on. An angel is for example able to represent a message from god. That's practically a kind of combination between the creative timeless word of god and our form to speak out what we think. And please: do not try to argue with me about epistemology or natural science now. I'm sure I know more about than you do.

As we have become more understanding of the natural world we discorded many gods and moved the one god to an unreachable position so as to keep the character viable.

More concrete: The more you learned about how to make a divine ice cream (="understanding of the natural world") [the more] you disordered many gods and moved the one god to an unreachable position as to keep the character viable? Makes this sentence any sense?

The god of the bible is nothing but a simplified caricature of concepts we are incapable of understanding

Hmm ... I never had the feeling I don't understand god although I do not understand the way he exists and not exists. Life is for example what god loves - and death is what god "hates". He likes that we find the way to a form of universal and/or heavenly life full of love.

Last edited:
Christians believe that if you don't believe that Jesus died for your sins you will not enter Heaven. What if you don't want to go to Heaven, it sounds boring to me.
What proof do you have that, that is true that is better than the proof that the Jews or the Muslims, Or the Budhist have that their religion is true thus making your religion false?
The fact of the matter is all Religions are man made, by people who have no idea what happens after death.
That is why I am Agnostic. I worry about living issues while I'm alive and I will worry about issues after I am dead, if I am able, after I am dead.
The Universe is huge and mostly unknown. I believe nobody knows everything there is to know about the Universe or what happens after death.
We'll find out when we get there.
Jews, Muslims, and Christians all believe in the same God and the same heaven.

That's about 2/3 of the believers world wide.

If you wait to address your condition in the afterlife until you are dead and gone it will be too late to change where you end up.

Because your religion did the same thing. And you are either ignorant, or you forgave them.

They're equally evil. Except one has been forgiven by the winners.

So in your view to the worId I am a religious Catholic what's the same as to be one of the Nazis who murdered some sons of my grandfather. What about first to learn something about reality before to speak out flat nonsense? Fortunatelly never any Nazi asked me to forgive him so I never had your pathetic fake problem, "winner".

Last edited:
Nazi's are evil. But religion killed just like people like you, sons of a grandfather.

They wiped them all out. You're lucky your grandfather survived to have you. Because they had to preach the religion in order to survive. And you're not Christian. What was your grandfather's religion?

Are you implying some other religions did kill some of your family?

No. The Nazis discussed about whether Nietzsche is their only philosopher - but meanwhile I think they did also not understand his philosophy. Atheism - and a weird pseudo-pagan mysticism which you can study for example in the Wewelsburg of the SS - had been for example elements in this context. They argued normally with a weird form of Darwinistic biology - as "race" for example. Heinrich Himmler - the boss of all SS-soldiers and policemen for example believed (or said he believed so) that only two superior races are able to rule the world: either the Jews or the Germans. He used this argument to motivate all SS idiots - ahm sorry: the "elites" of the party army SS - to fight against Jewish men in a fight man against man - no - they murdered in a most intrigant way not only every Jewish man they had been able to find (Jew was everyone for them who had some Jewish genes); they murdered in their industrialized death factories also every Jewish woman, child and baby they had been able to find.

No. The Nazis discussed about whether Nietzsche is their only philosopher - but meanwhile I think they did also not understand his philosophy. Atheism - and a weird pseudo-pagan mysticism which you can study for example in the Wewelsburg of the SS - had been for example elements in this context. They argued normally with a weird form of Darwinistic biology - as "race" for example. Heinrich Himmler - the boss of all SS-soldiers and policemen for example believed (or said he believed so) that only two superior races are able to rule the world: either the Jews or the Germans. He used this argument to motivate all SS idiots - ahm sorry: the "elites" of the party army SS - to fight against Jewish men in a fight man against man - no - they murdered in a most intrigant way not only every Jewish man they had been able to find (Jew was everyone for them who had some Jewish genes); they murdered also every Jewish woman, child and baby they had been able to find in their industrialized death factories.
The Nazis are definitely similar to a sect, with weird 'beliefs' in quasi-mystical elements of existence. As for Nietzsche, their understanding was as poor as their capacity for humanity. By picking phrases and concepts from here and there, they provided a veneer of sophistication to their hollow, shallow, baseless contentions of superiority.

The Nazis are definitely similar to a sect,

That's not a good comparison.

with weird 'beliefs' in quasi-mystical elements of existence.

What is perhaps not really a belief but only a pragmatic interpretation. The Nazis had been pragmatists and used everything they had been able to use for to become mighty.

As for Nietzsche, their understanding was as poor as their capacity for humanity. By picking phrases and concepts from here and there, they provided a veneer of sophistication to their hollow, shallow, baseless contentions of superiority.

Why I am not convinced from such phrases? I guess I know why. Let me try it: Did you speak like a Nazi had spoken to Jews to defend Nietzsche?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back