Man Shocked He Was Thrown Out of Restuarant for Harassing a Nazi

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
What is this country coming to if you cant harass NAZIS!!

Washington, DC - A former Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer who harassed a man wearing a Make America Great Again (MAGA) hat and called him a “Nazi” took to social media to express his shock and outrage after he was thrown out of a restaurant.

Man Shocked He's Asked To Leave Restaurant For Harassing 'Nazi' In MAGA Hat
I wear a MAGA hat all the time, most people thank me for being so patriotic to our president. As for an asshole who thinks I am a NAZI, he can go fuck himself, because it is my right to wear what I want. If he wants to get in my face and start some shit, a 9mm I also wear.

Nice to see a public establishment deal with an asshole in the proper manner. Hope to see more of it.

I just love seeing how entitled Democrats think they are. They just cant believe anyone would have another point of view

RESIST!!!!! is just a big role playing game for dorks at this point.

I might know of a rundown chicken place in Virginia that will take his food stamps...
51w1tlrtgs511.jpg

What is this country coming to if you cant harass NAZIS!!

Washington, DC - A former Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer who harassed a man wearing a Make America Great Again (MAGA) hat and called him a “Nazi” took to social media to express his shock and outrage after he was thrown out of a restaurant.

Man Shocked He's Asked To Leave Restaurant For Harassing 'Nazi' In MAGA Hat
I wear a MAGA hat all the time, most people thank me for being so patriotic to our president. As for an asshole who thinks I am a NAZI, he can go fuck himself, because it is my right to wear what I want. If he wants to get in my face and start some shit, a 9mm I also wear.

I wear mine everywhere as well, even onto the campus of an extremely "woke" Baltimore university. So far, other than a gauntlet of daily dirty looks, no one has tried to remove it. Then again, my significant other says I always look like I'm about to bark orders and chew asses off in a sawdust pit. And they say the Army ruins social graces. But seriously, this behavior ought not surprise anyone. Young twitter mob kids have been raised to believe, indoctrinated to feel certain, that anyone who does not throw themselves down at the altar of political correctness is a genuine SS Trooper. A good dose of reality can only do these kids some good.

Nice to see a public establishment deal with an asshole in the proper manner. Hope to see more of it.
I second this. If the "Nazi" was keeping to themselves especially, they should've been left alone. The man who started harassing them only brought disruption to the peace and that right there is what got himself thrown out.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Odd considering how wrong people believe two British women are for complaining about muslims on a plane.

Classic leftist, who refers to anyone that is a conservative as a "Nazi".
Glad he was tossed, wished he would have landed on his face.

Classic leftist, who refers to anyone that is a conservative as a "Nazi".
Glad he was tossed, wished he would have landed on his face.

I'd prefer to see the old western saloon method of tossing through the window, but I guess that's not very economical.

I wear a MAGA hat all the time, most people thank me for being so patriotic to our president.
That is what we call, "confirmation bias". It appears this way to you, because most people are polite. In reality,most people think you look like a moron. It's just that they dont comment.

I wear a MAGA hat all the time, most people thank me for being so patriotic to our president.
That is what we call, "confirmation bias". It appears this way to you, because most people are polite. In reality,most people think you look like a moron. It's just that they dont comment.
Don't you libtards say silence is violence? So y'all don't walk your talk?

What? I don't speak retard.

What? I don't speak retard.
Don't play dumb, retard. You know what I am talking about. Y'all chant it at your protests all the time.

The trouble is that "Make America Great Again" is not a Nazi message. If Trump calls himself a "nationalist" and this is what he means by it, then nothing is wrong with it.

For one thing need to recover some common sense to make America great again. Someone was harassing a paying customer and asked to move on and eat somewhere else.

The trouble is that "Make America Great Again" is not a Nazi message. If Trump calls himself a "nationalist" and this is what he means by it, then nothing is wrong with it.

For one thing need to recover some common sense to make America great again. Someone was harassing a paying customer and asked to move on and eat somewhere else.
Right, which is what i would have done, if I ran the restaurant.

Forum List

Back