Man who ran over BLM rioters will NOT face charges

Did you? The way you clowns are defending this coward I have to wonder. I had fist fights in HS and when I was in the Army, not once did I need a gun. Just think a 28 yr old, 200lb grown man getting his ass whooped by a 17yr old, 160lb teenager. What a punk.

You were violently attacked by strangers in high school not knowing of their intent? Sounds like bullshit to me. Yes, I had fights in school too. It was agreed on and I knew who I was dealing with. This is an assault and battery case, not a fist fight case.

You were violently attacked by strangers in high school not knowing of their intent? Sounds like bullshit to me.
When is a fight not violent?

Isn't the intent to whoop your ass.
Yes, I had fights in school too. It was agreed on and I knew who I was dealing with. This is an assault and battery case, not a fist fight case.
OMG your punk ass never had a fight in school. You were one of those kids that called your mom to come and get you.

Is an assault if you are punched in the face?

You're an idiot and a liar, what happened to his knuckles being bruised?

If I repeatedly strike you with my fist my knuckles would be bruised and swollen, his were not which proves that false bullshit story.

So where are you moving the goalposts now, that Zimmerman beat himself up?

AOL.COM - Autopsy results reportedly indicate that 17-year-old Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles when he died, which could support George Zimmerman's claim that the unarmed teenager assaulted him before he was fatally shot.

WFTV.com reports that a medical examiner found two injuries on Martin's body: the fatal gunshot wound to the chest and broken skin on his knuckles. The autopsy results surface as court records indicate that Zimmerman had a pair of black eyes, a fractured nose and two cuts to the back of his head after the fatal shooting on Feb. 26. click here to read the full story

Take note that knuckles is plural.

If it is based on history that would apply more to white men.

Doesn't Stand your Ground mean you don't have to run home.

Trayvon didn't start stalking the coward.

If it is based on history that would apply more to white men.

If a white idiot did the same thing that the black idiot did, he'd have deserved the same fate.

Doesn't Stand your Ground mean you don't have to run home.

Sure. Doesn't mean he gets to beat on the chubby guy.

Trayvon didn't start stalking the coward.

But he did start beating on him. Should have run home and/or called 911.
At least the taxpayers don't have to pay for his housing for the next 15-20, eh?

The majority of America is not terribly racist, there are just too many racist folks like you in positions to act on that racism. The majority of white Americans are not racist, the problem is alot of the practices that started when this country was founded are racist and those racist practices or systems are still in place today.

Aw, how nice of you to admit that.

Of course, we are talking about post civil war South.

Where they soon put in place laws that "acted on racism".

Aw, how nice of you to admit that.
Don't worry we recognize there are still many around like you, racist to the core.
Of course, we are talking about post civil war South.

Where they soon put in place laws that "acted on racism".

So where are you moving the goalposts now, that Zimmerman beat himself up?

AOL.COM - Autopsy results reportedly indicate that 17-year-old Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles when he died, which could support George Zimmerman's claim that the unarmed teenager assaulted him before he was fatally shot.

WFTV.com reports that a medical examiner found two injuries on Martin's body: the fatal gunshot wound to the chest and broken skin on his knuckles. The autopsy results surface as court records indicate that Zimmerman had a pair of black eyes, a fractured nose and two cuts to the back of his head after the fatal shooting on Feb. 26. click here to read the full story

Take note that knuckles is plural.
That link is a lie, funny how you don't want to post the ACTUAL autopsy report.

Please point out where it says he had injuries to his knuckles

Attachments

• Trayvon Autopsy, pg 3.pdf
    647.9 KB · Views: 18
Don't worry we recognize there are still many around like you, racist to the core.

That link is a lie, funny how you don't want to post the ACTUAL autopsy report.

Please point out where it says he had injuries to his knuckles
LOL you post ONE page of the autopsy report? You are a lying sack of shit.

By the way, there were witnesses who heard Zimmerman screaming for help and saw the thug beating on Zimmerman.

“Zimmerman told [the police] he lost sight of Trayvon and was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from the left rear, and they exchanged words. Trayvon asked Zimmerman if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no and reached for his cell phone, he told police. Trayvon then said, ‘Well, you do now’ or something similar and punched Zimmerman in the nose . . .
So you agree:
Martin approached Zimmerman and attacked - assaulted - him.

LOL you post ONE page of the autopsy report? You are a lying sack of shit.

By the way, there were witnesses who heard Zimmerman screaming for help and saw the thug beating on Zimmerman.
Tell you what Jackass just for you I will post the entire autopsy, please note where it says he had injuries to his knuckles.

Attachments

• Trayvon Martin Autopsy.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 32

Forum List

Back