🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man you white folks are selfish

BBCAmerica

May 23, 2012
I know that George Zimmerman is you guy's OJ. But DAMN! You mofos cried about OJ for over 10 dang on years. It ain't been a week for y'all's boy and y'all talking bout get over it. Dang y'all selfish.

I know that George Zimmerman is you guy's OJ. But DAMN! You mofos cried about OJ for over 10 dang on years. It ain't been a week for y'all's boy and y'all talking bout get over it. Dang y'all selfish.

I have REALLY bad news for you;

George Zimmerman is hispanic.

He's not white

He wasn't a crazy ass cracker

He's not Caucasian.

How you missed this fact is a stunning revelation on just how dumb you are.

He's not white

He's not Caucasian.

He wasn't a creepy ass cracker either.

He's not white

He's not Caucasian.

Yeah Yeah Yeah. Talk that crap all ya want. He is an honorary white guy. He will go back to being a worthless whatever derogatory word y'all use for his kind. Once Fox news has used him up and he no longer serves a purposes for yall. Then you'll take back youw whitness.
I actually read somewhere that his grandfather is black. Maybe it'll be when that comes out. Or maybe when HE starts to think he is white. Youll throw him a Herman Cain type scandle and be done with him. Like OJ

why-is-this-thread-back-again.jpg

OJ lost a civil case, and is now serving a sentence which he brought upon himself that will likely encompass the remainder of his life.

The "system" eventually catches up with everyone in some way, shape or form.

He's not white

He's not Caucasian.

Yeah Yeah Yeah. Talk that crap all ya want. He is an honorary white guy. He will go back to being a worthless whatever derogatory word y'all use for his kind. Once Fox news has used him up and he no longer serves a purposes for yall. Then you'll take back youw whitness.
I actually read somewhere that his grandfather is black. Maybe it'll be when that comes out. Or maybe when HE starts to think he is white. Youll throw him a Herman Cain type scandle and be done with him. Like OJ

I don't know what kind of hispanic he is. I'd guess Cuban or PR, long shot on Mexican.

So I doubt he's a wetback.

He's not white

He's not Caucasian.

I don't know what kind of hispanic he is. I'd guess Cuban or PR, long shot on Mexican.

So I doubt he's a wetback.

His mother is Peruvian, or so I hear...

He's not white

He's not Caucasian.

he had me at ;" I know"...

He's not white

He's not Caucasian.

he had me at ;" I know"...
LOL!
Better than "Hello.."

OJ lost a civil case, and is now serving a sentence which he brought upon himself that will likely encompass the remainder of his life.

The "system" eventually catches up with everyone in some way, shape or form.

True, the "system" was out to get OJ and eventually they did. If they want him bad enough GZ is as good as dead.

GZ should take a hint and beat it for greener pastures before he is declared an enemy of the state and the drones start buzzing Sanford, FL. Moscow might be a good place to hide.

Immie

Now see you're telling me to get over it. It's over. He was foung not guilty. Leave it alone. Let it go. But ButBut he's on Hannity's Heros

It's "Man, you white folks is selfish."

Sheesh, some people.
You're wrong too. It's white folk be selfish. There is no word for IS in black idiom.

Forum List

Back