Manafort gets 47 months

Now high treason will be charged to the democrats for trying to do a coup on an elected president

On Thursday evening, Judge T.S. Ellis rejected Mueller’s “excessive” recommendation that Paul Manafort serve 19.5 to 24.5 years in prison after a Virginia jury convicted Manafort on 8 counts of bank and tax fraud.

////..

Wow wow wow

Rejected by the judge

And only 50 k fine instead of 24 mil!

This judge basically has charged mueller and the democrats with high treason

That's the bottem line

Barr now must follow and haul democrats and mueller off to the big house with the charge

High Treason of trying to do a coup against the American voters

I didn't know they allowed Manafort to keep his money. Kudos for the judge. Manafort may be able to live out his live in relative comfort.

Mueller isn't "my" law enforcement, he represents the Deep State that has been working hard to reverse the 2016 election in a coup for years.

due process of the law has something to say about that delusion of yours...

sorry about that. :itsok:

Did you know that when Obama ruled America, we didn't even have a Special Persecutor?

Do you think that it should be a permanent part of the government?

On Thursday evening, Judge T.S. Ellis rejected Mueller’s “excessive” recommendation that Paul Manafort serve 19.5 to 24.5 years in prison after a Virginia jury convicted Manafort on 8 counts of bank and tax fraud.

////..

Wow wow wow

Rejected by the judge

That's the bottem line

Barr now must follow and haul democrats and mueller off to the big house with the charge

I didn't know they allowed Manafort to keep his money. Kudos for the judge. Manafort may be able to live out his live in relative comfort.
And think of how much he will save for the next few years with no housing or food expense! That guy has one foot in the grave, it seems. I will be shocked in he is alive in 5 years.

////..

Wow wow wow

Rejected by the judge

That's the bottem line

And think of how much he will save for the next few years with no housing or food expense! That guy has one foot in the grave, it seems. I will be shocked in he is alive in 5 years.
Why do you believe he has one foot in the grave? He is 67 years old, after all.

Mueller isn't "my" law enforcement, he represents the Deep State that has been working hard to reverse the 2016 election in a coup for years.
Mueller is keeping Trump's promise. Mueller is the one draining the swamp...of the Trump mob.

* Manafort: Sentenced. * Roger Stone: Charged. * Cohen: Sentenced. * Pinedo: Sentenced * Papadopoulos: Sentenced. * van der Zwaan: Sentenced. * Gates: Pleaded guilty. * Flynn: Pleaded guilty. * Patten: Pleaded guilty.

5he orange hires only the best CRIMINALS.

It's still 4 years of his life behind bars....I see his attorneys claimed he is stressed out....I'm sure we all feel badly for him...lol

Forum List

Back