Manafort gets 47 months

it looks like they will get a pass on their equally criminal behavior.
You have not a shred of evidence or even any good reason to think the podesta brother's committed any of the same crimes for which Manafort was convicted. You pulled that equivalence right out of your ass, because....trump cult.

You're such a piss poor example of a human being...

Russia Scandal Befalls Two Brothers: John and Tony Podesta

Mr. Podesta’s older brother, Tony Podesta, has been ensnared in the investigation by Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, into Russia’s meddling in the race and whether it involved any associates of President Trump. The efforts by his firm, the Podesta Group, to win support for the agenda of Viktor F. Yanukovych, the Russia-aligned former president of Ukraine, were cited in an indictment handed down last month against two former campaign aides to Mr. Trump, Paul Manafort and Rick Gates, who arranged the Ukrainian lobbying work.

subpoenaed the firm and its employees for documents and testimony related to their work and interviewed roughly half a dozen people about Tony Podesta’s involvement. And as the Podesta Group has withered under the scrutiny, its employees were informed in a tearful meeting on Thursday that they may stop receiving paychecks after next week, according to people in attendance.

Just reported on MSNBC. Wow, that's pretty light. What do you think?

I've heard various reports that the judge is pro-Trump and anti-Mueller.

SHOCKING!!!!!

I would have given him a lot more than just 47 months.

It's just a shame when there are people sitting in prison for a decade or more for having a joint.

This man commits real crimes and gets a slap on the wrist.

There's something wrong with this picture.
Of course you would, but you're an SJW douchebag. You'd give him 10 years just for being a Republican.

What I think really pisses off the Leftards is that Michael Cohen will be doing more time than Manafort- and will be doing it as a Rat and a Snitch.

If a Democrat is elected in 2024, will Ocasio Cortez or Chelsea Manning pardon Cohen?

it looks like they will get a pass on their equally criminal behavior.
You have not a shred of evidence or even any good reason to think the podesta brother's committed any of the same crimes for which Manafort was convicted. You pulled that equivalence right out of your ass, because....trump cult.

You're such a piss poor example of a human being...

Mr. Podesta’s older brother, Tony Podesta, has been ensnared in the investigation by Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, into Russia’s meddling in the race and whether it involved any associates of President Trump. The efforts by his firm, the Podesta Group, to win support for the agenda of Viktor F. Yanukovych, the Russia-aligned former president of Ukraine, were cited in an indictment handed down last month against two former campaign aides to Mr. Trump, Paul Manafort and Rick Gates, who arranged the Ukrainian lobbying work.

subpoenaed the firm and its employees for documents and testimony related to their work and interviewed roughly half a dozen people about Tony Podesta’s involvement. And as the Podesta Group has withered under the scrutiny, its employees were informed in a tearful meeting on Thursday that they may stop receiving paychecks after next week, according to people in attendance.

Like I said...not a shred of evidence or any good reason to think they committed the crimes of which Manafort was convicted. Your articles does nothing to change that at all. I could see an implication that they didn't legally report as foreign agents, but, of course, that's not why Manafort is going to prison for 47 months.

But thanks for doing my light work. Do you plan to make my points for me all night? Your efforts are appreciated and will be handsomely rewarded by me with "thank you" ratings.

What I think really pisses off the Leftards is that Michael Cohen will be doing more time than Manafort-
Why I the world would you think that? A pardon?

Cohen faces several new Perjury charges in relation to his lying during his Congressional testimony last week. Referrals have been made, and Cohen has been convicted of this before. Subsequent offenses are punished more severely, for recidivism

Ellis ordered Manafort to pay a $50,000 fine, the lowest fine provided for by guidelines that recommended a fine between $50,000 and $24 million.

////.

Wow mueller and democrats are in big trouble

This was a judge that judged meullers treatment as a crime

Now Barr must act and charge mueller and haul him off in chains
When pigs fly

Ellis ordered Manafort to pay a $50,000 fine, the lowest fine provided for by guidelines that recommended a fine between $50,000 and $24 million.

////.

Wow mueller and democrats are in big trouble

This was a judge that judged meullers treatment as a crime

Now Barr must act and charge mueller and haul him off in chains
When pigs fly

...so when are you going to fly?????

Cohen faces several new Perjury charges in relation to his lying during his Congressional testimony last week
No he doesn't. No charges have been filed. On the other hand, Manafort has another sentencing ahead for him. I'm not compelled by your argument.

Cohen, BTW, should be horse whipped. You can't reward being a Rat, IMHO.
Actually, regarding witnesses who cooperate with our law enforcement is exactly what we do and should do. But nobody is surprised that you're on the side of criminals and against our law enforcement. That is what Trump done to the brains of the Trump cultists. By design.

Cohen faces several new Perjury charges in relation to his lying during his Congressional testimony last week
No he doesn't. No charges have been filed. On the other hand, Manafort has another sentencing ahead for him. I'm not compelled by your argument.
The next judge must not disagree with the first judge

Because there must not be unequal Justice

Cohen, BTW, should be horse whipped. You can't reward being a Rat, IMHO.
Actually, regarding witnesses who cooperate with our law enforcement is exactly what we do and should do. But nobody is surprised that you're on the side of criminals and against our law enforcement. That is what Trump done to the brains of the Trump cultists. By design.

Mueller isn't "my" law enforcement, he represents the Deep State that has been working hard to reverse the 2016 election in a coup for years.

Mueller isn't "my" law enforcement, he represents the Deep State that has been working hard to reverse the 2016 election in a coup for years.

due process of the law has something to say about that delusion of yours...

sorry about that. :itsok:

Mueller isn't "my" law enforcement
Sorry, he is. Just as much as Trump is my president, and Obama was yours. And Mueller is but a small percentage of the law enforcement resources investigating Trump, anway. And that percentage grows smaller every day. So you aren't really going to have this bumper sticker, Trump cult talking point available to you, going forward.

On Thursday evening, Judge T.S. Ellis rejected Mueller’s “excessive” recommendation that Paul Manafort serve 19.5 to 24.5 years in prison after a Virginia jury convicted Manafort on 8 counts of bank and tax fraud.

////..

Wow wow wow

Rejected by the judge

And only 50 k fine instead of 24 mil!

This judge basically has charged mueller and the democrats with high treason

That's the bottem line

Barr now must follow and haul democrats and mueller off to the big house with the charge

High Treason of trying to do a coup against the American voters

Forum List

Back