Manafort gets 47 months

Judge appointed by Regan ,,,47 months is BS There's one more judge to do the right thing
...and still no Russian connection
His other conviction, for which he has not yet been sentenced, most certainly has a Russian connection.

Court documents in this case also show Manafort provided inside campaign polling data to the Russians.

Nice try.

Now tell us why Trump's campaign manager was providing confidential campaign polling data to the Russians.

Polling data belongs to the candidate, he can do whatever he wants with it.
What possible reason would he have for giving it to the Russians other than collusion, retard?

And don't pretend you wouldn't be foaming at the mouth if a Democratic candidate's team had done the same.

There is no law preventing a candidate from getting campaign advice.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You tards set all new low benchmarks of willfull blindness and obsequiousness every day.

Ellis ordered Manafort to pay a $50,000 fine, the lowest fine provided for by guidelines that recommended a fine between $50,000 and $24 million.

////.

Wow mueller and democrats are in big trouble

This was a judge that judged meullers treatment as a crime

Now Barr must act and charge mueller and haul him off in chains

Why would they do that? That doesn't even make sense
Because it would represent an obvious abuse of power, and because not impeaching him for it opens the door for future criminal activity by people close to future presidents. And also because they threatened to do exactly this. As I am sure a guy like you who hangs on every headline regarding this knows.

If by some freak of criminal behavior collusion was suddenly illegal, what would be the penalty, dipshit?
Strictly speaking, collusion in a legal sense is illegal, and is conspiracy. We have already seen trump cronies convicted of conspiracy against the United States. You could look at their cases for your answer.

This judge has just judged that mueller commited a blackmail crime

A 50 k fine from a rich man instead of a 24 Mil fine

Now Barr must charge mueller with the black mail crime

And since it was blackmailing to stop the voters. Muellers crime must be upgraded to high treason

Wow

Mueller now is toast

Why would they do that? That doesn't even make sense
Because it would represent an obvious abuse of power, and because not impeaching him for it opens the door for future criminal activity by people close to future presidents. And also because they threatened to do exactly this. As I am sure a guy like you who hangs on every headline regarding this knows.

I would not see it as "abuse" of power at all, but instead I see it as speaking truth to power. Mueller was abusive toward Manafort, and if the President speaks up to him, it would be a good thing

If by some freak of criminal behavior collusion was suddenly illegal, what would be the penalty, dipshit?
Strictly speaking, collusion in a legal sense is illegal, and is conspiracy. We have already seen trump cronies convicted of conspiracy against the United States. You could look at their cases for your answer.

How is getting elected against the US?

I want to know how much Hillary the traitor will get.

If she gets away ...then there is no justice in the USA.

Just reported on MSNBC. Wow, that's pretty light. What do you think?

I've heard various reports that the judge is pro-Trump and anti-Mueller.

SHOCKING!!!!!

I would have given him a lot more than just 47 months.

It's just a shame when there are people sitting in prison for a decade or more for having a joint.

This man commits real crimes and gets a slap on the wrist.

There's something wrong with this picture.
Of course you would, but you're an SJW douchebag. You'd give him 10 years just for being a Republican.

why do you fight so much for Manafort

why don't you tell the LAW to arrest the scum Hillary???????????????

I'm so sick of this

I want to see Clinton behind bars already.

Forum List

Back