Manafort guilty.

Look at all these desperate liberals trying to link this to Trump. It's truly pathetic. They can't being Trump down, so they cheer when any of his former colleagues or acquaintances are convicted of breaking the law. Somehow they believe it to be an indictment... on his character.

(smiles slyly)

I hope Trump pardons him. It will be the 4th of July all over again when liberal heads across this board and America explode.
Trump picks the best people. He says so himself.

Clearly not true, but you're dumb enough to take his statements at face value. Do you really think I believed him when said "I pick the best people"? No.

We're quoting what Trump said about his own judgment.

And the evidence contradicts his assertions. Trump when choosing people surrounds himself with liars, cheats, tax frauds, grifters, and embezzlers. Or as Trump likes to call them.......the 'best people'.

I think Michael Cohen said something very, very interesting today.

Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal attorney, pleaded guilty in Manhattan federal court Tuesday to eight criminal counts, admitting that "in coordination and at the direction of a candidate for federal office" he acted to keep information that would have been harmful to the candidate and the campaign from becoming public during the 2016 election cycle.

A candidate for federal office was his coconspirator, huh?

Three guesses on who that candidate was.

Five counts of tax fraud. More coming in.

WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I hope Trump is gagging on his diet Coke as we speak.

Eight counts out of eighteen. If it was a case involving a knife and a body, it would be simpler.
The Trump Goons were hoping the jury would be confused and/or bored with a lot of bank documents.
What are you so happy about? This has nothing to do with Trump.

Betwixt her and her legal counsel.

Seriously, she's going to need a legal council. I hope all those concessions she gave to the Russians brought her alot of money.

Legal counsel......for imaginary charges? I think an imaginary counsel would do just fine.

I nominate Barney the Purple Dinosaur ESQ. He used his TV money to get his law degree from Texas A&M.

Again, your boy failed. Again. I get you libtards gotta take any victory you can get, but in the end you will have president Trump in 2020. Russiagate has failed. Not even in the news anymore.

8 felony convictions totally up to 80 years in prison and 8 felony pleas from Micheal Cohen......today alone.

But you keep rocking back and forth, telling yourself that nothing is happening. Mueller will keep investigating, finding criminals, and prosecuting them.

Deal?

LOL. So, how far outside of the scope of Mueller's mandate is he allowed to go?

Keeps going further. Still nothing.

Well the delusions and rationalizations are off and running! Trump can be led away in handcuffs and these jokers wouldn't believe it! :102: :9: :abgg2q.jpg:

Two counts on the foreign bank accounts. One of the bank fraud counts. Mistrial on the rest of the counts. This is 8 more convictions produced by the Mueller investigation, on top of the already existing guilty pleas. But, you know, it's all a witch hunt.
None of them have anything to do with Trump or "Russian collusion."

I have a theory.

This French-style Reign of Terror to get Trump impeached is going to work as well to get him impeached as the sex think worked against Bill Clinton.

That is my theory, it is mine and belongs to me, and I own it and what it is, too.

You are FAR from informer and at best you read comets book. Libtards are to lazy to read facts. Back to Cohen and campaigne finance violations. You imply that since Manifort fails to bring Trump down, that this campaign violation stuff will bring the Trump down?

Far from 'informer' huh? And 'comets' book, huh? And 'to' lazy, huh?

Shall I quote to you what Michael Cohen said about the he acted 'in coordination and at the direction' of a candidate for federal office?

Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal attorney, pleaded guilty in Manhattan federal court Tuesday to eight criminal counts, admitting that "in coordination and at the direction of a candidate for federal office" he acted to keep information that would have been harmful to the candidate and the campaign from becoming public during the 2016 election cycle.

Michael Cohen plea deal - CNNPolitics

Hmmm.....who ever could Cohen be talking about?

Two counts on the foreign bank accounts. One of the bank fraud counts. Mistrial on the rest of the counts. This is 8 more convictions produced by the Mueller investigation, on top of the already existing guilty pleas. But, you know, it's all a witch hunt.
None of them have anything to do with Trump or "Russian collusion."

What does Manafort know?

Will he offer up testimony in return for a lighter sentence ?

th

So many "experts" online...who knew?

You are FAR from informer and at best you read comets book. Libtards are to lazy to read facts. Back to Cohen and campaigne finance violations. You imply that since Manifort fails to bring Trump down, that this campaign violation stuff will bring the Trump down?

Far from 'informer' huh?

Shall I quote to you what Michael Cohen said about the he acted 'in coordination and at the direction' of a candidate for federal office?

Michael Cohen plea deal - CNNPolitics

Hmmm.....who ever could Cohen be talking about?
No one has managed to explain how that is a crime.

I have a theory.

This French-style Reign of Terror to get Trump impeached is going to work as well to get him impeached as the sex think worked against Bill Clinton.

That is my theory, it is mine and belongs to me, and I own it and what it is, too.

I don't think 'Reign of Terror' means what you think it means. As Mueller hasn't been partial to the use of the guillotine. Or any executions. Or mass incarcerations.

Look at all these desperate liberals trying to link this to Trump. It's truly pathetic. They can't being Trump down, so they cheer when any of his former colleagues or acquaintances are convicted of breaking the law. Somehow they believe it to be an indictment... on his character.

(smiles slyly)

I hope Trump pardons him. It will be the 4th of July all over again when liberal heads across this board and America explode.
Trump picks the best people. He says so himself.

Clearly not true, but you're dumb enough to take his statements at face value. Do you really think I believed him when said "I pick the best people"? No.

We're quoting what Trump said about his own judgment.

And the evidence contradicts his assertions. Trump when choosing people surrounds himself with liars, cheats, tax frauds, grifters, and embezzlers. Or as Trump likes to call them.......the 'best people'.

I think Michael Cohen said something very, very interesting today.

A candidate for federal office was his coconspirator, huh?

Three guesses on who that candidate was.

I can't trust an attorney who lied to and betrayed his client, who threw away the code of ethics to get at his client. Unless there is proof that Trump directed him to do something that stupid... they are nothing but the words of someone with an ulterior motive. Yes, I think at the moment Cohen is untrustworthy.

Forum List

Back